Windows 10: getting crashes after a windows update

Discus and support getting crashes after a windows update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Yesterday I let windows update itself. Update name is "Feature update to windows 10 version 1607". I am pretty sure crashes are duo to this update. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by salukhe, Dec 7, 2016.

1. salukhe Win User

getting crashes after a windows update

Yesterday I let windows update itself. Update name is "Feature update to windows 10 version 1607". I am pretty sure crashes are duo to this update. I tried to remove/uninstall this update but I can't find this update in "list of installed updates".
    So pls help me with this? should I try recovery options or what? is there a system restore?
    thank you

:)

salukhe, Dec 7, 2016

2. windows 10 pro crash Dell OptiPlex 9010

hi,

in the lest 2 week my computer was crash and show me the blue screen.

in the first time i'm install the new update and Hyper-v console.

after format the computer i'm install clean windows 10 pro with the new update but it still crash and give me the blue screen after the last update of the windows.

today i'm come and see that my computer is crash again, i d'ont know if the computer get an update in the weekend.

Has anyone encountered such a problem?

Yoni Oliel, Dec 7, 2016
  3. Cortana crashes every 30 sec after the window 10 update

Hello,

. After getting the recent windows 10 update on my phone Cortana is not working and it crashes every 30 - 20 seconds after it's starts again.

RahulRai 88, Dec 7, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

You appear to have a illegal installation of Windows 10. Please correct this by installing and activating a legal copy. If you then get any more BSODs, run DM_Log_collector and upload the zip file and I'll be happy to take a look at it.

Ztruker, Dec 9, 2016
Thema:

1. getting crashes after a windows update - Similar Threads - getting crashes update

2. Windows crashes after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashes after windows update: Hello,I just fixed my laptop by replacing it's motherboard and things like that, I reinstalled windows 10 -It's currently at it's latest version- but there's a problem.I installed my usual graphics drivers which is AMD Catalyst and everything is okay until I want to start...
  3. Windows crashes after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows crashes after windows update: Hello,I just fixed my laptop by replacing it's motherboard and things like that, I reinstalled windows 10 -It's currently at it's latest version- but there's a problem.I installed my usual graphics drivers which is AMD Catalyst and everything is okay until I want to start...
  4. Windows crashes after windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Crashing after updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashing after updating: Hi i have the legion s7 and i checked for updates from the Lenovo app and i downloaded it then it gave me a sign telling me that it crashed the i restarted it and stoped working please help me i love my laptop...
  6. Crashing after updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crashing after updating: Hi i have the legion s7 and i checked for updates from the Lenovo app and i downloaded it then it gave me a sign telling me that it crashed the i restarted it and stoped working please help me i love my laptop...
  7. Windows crashing after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows crashing after update: Hey all, my brother is having problems with his PC. According to him, the screen glitches out for about four seconds and makes a buzzing sound, then the system reboots to the HP loading screen, then starts up normally. The problem seems to be related to updates, as the...
  8. Crash after Updates

Crash after Updates: I recently updated my laptop with the new Windows 10 update. A day after, option for wifi was not found, and as well as the screen keeps on turning black even after just signing up and sometimes just after turning on. I've tried Resetting the PC through Automatic Repairs...
  9. Windows crashed after updating the latest update/

Windows crashed after updating the latest update/: hi im now writing this from UBUNTU running from usb drive without installing. After last night i installed latest update my pc didnt start. i tried every microosft community answers i faced online. sfc scannow and other things . NO solution / It only saves a text folder...
  10. getting Windows 10 after a crash.

in Windows 10 Support
    getting Windows 10 after a crash.: My computer was hacked so I may have to wipe out my hard drive . My data files are safely backed up on carbonite but software is another matter . I have to questions: 1. The malaware lets me do very little but would I be able to try something like Safe Mode to get into the...