Windows 10: Getting Devices Connected on Network

Discus and support Getting Devices Connected on Network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How to Get Two or more laptops connected on a network.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mittalpoly, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Getting Devices Connected on Network

How to Get Two or more laptops connected on a network.

:)

Mittalpoly, Jul 24, 2018

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Jul 24, 2018
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    • Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Getting Devices Connected on Network [​IMG]
    • Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Getting Devices Connected on Network [​IMG]

topgundcp, Jul 24, 2018
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Getting Devices Connected on Network

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

Getting Devices Connected on Network

1. Getting Devices Connected on Network - Similar Threads - Getting Devices Connected

2. Devices missing in network on all computers connected to the network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Devices missing in network on all computers connected to the network: Hello, I got a very strange issue of missing devices connected to the network recently. I had a bunch of computers, NAS's and router-attached drive connected to a home network. They were all visible in the network list in file explore on each of my computers. The computers...
  3. Devices missing in network on all computers connected to the network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Devices missing in network on all computers connected to the network: Hello, I got a very strange issue of missing devices connected to the network recently. I had a bunch of computers, NAS's and router-attached drive connected to a home network. They were all visible in the network list in file explore on each of my computers. The computers...
  4. Network adapter shows device not connected in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network adapter shows device not connected in Device Manager: I'm setting up a new SURFACE Pro 7 to replace my Pro 4. New machine won't connect to the Internet via my home wi-fi. Device manager lists the adapter and says the driver is current. However, the General tab says "Currently. this hardware device is not connected to the...
  5. Network connection keeps getting lost

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network connection keeps getting lost: I have two Win 10 computers between which I share files. Frequently one of them no longer shows up on the other as a network computer. I have to keep restarting function discovery on one or the other. In some cases it shows it working on the PC that is not recognized, but if...
  6. see devices connected to wifi network

see devices connected to wifi network: Where do I go to see devices connected to my wifi? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/see-devices-connected-to-wifi-network/7e04bdb7-76fa-4ce9-94e9-71ff0357b40a
  7. see devices connected to wireless network

see devices connected to wireless network: I can not figure out where to go to view the devices that are connected to my wireless network. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/see-devices-connected-to-wireless-network/83c9d0d6-3cca-4c08-9d88-efc818a9bbea
  8. Problem with Device Manager & Network Connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Device Manager & Network Connection: I have a Windows 10 64-bit HP laptop that's about a year old. Today, when I got home from work, I noticed that it seemed to have restarted, so I assumed it had downloaded a Windows update. However, I suddenly have a number of problems that I didn't have this morning before...
  9. 10122 Network problem connecting to LAN devices

10122 Network problem connecting to LAN devices: I have a network of Virtual machines some Windows 7 and 2 Windows 10. One of the Windows 10 I installed 10122 from an ISO and have had to restore back to 10074 because of a failure to connect to the other machines on my LAN. The other was upgraded to 10122 in situ. It still...
  10. Network Adapter Ok in Device Manager not in network connections etc

Network Adapter Ok in Device Manager not in network connections etc: So originally I upgraded my mini PCI card and was trying to get that working... It was recognized in the device manager but not the network connections.. I could not see the adapter to use or enable/disable etc despite having the drivers up to date. Now I have my old card...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. getting devices on network