Windows 10: Getting different BSODs, please help me figure it out with my minidump included.

Discus and support Getting different BSODs, please help me figure it out with my minidump included. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I just built a new pc. I did tests to rule out hard ware issues. I believe there is corruption in the files. I have provided the link to download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WilliamGolovlev, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Getting different BSODs, please help me figure it out with my minidump included.

Hi, I just built a new pc. I did tests to rule out hard ware issues. I believe there is corruption in the files. I have provided the link to download the minidump. I am trying to get all the help I can, because this is driving me crazy. Thanks in advance for all the help, I really appreciate it. https://www.dropbox.com/s/hg3so9w1ezntkjc/082718-22843-01.dmp?dl=0

:)

WilliamGolovlev, Aug 28, 2018
  2. Dukewayne Win User

BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvJSnQUPHst5wgsKkLJfNqXfRh0j

Dukewayne, Aug 28, 2018
  3. Djeloan Win User
    Getting BSOD (Minidumps + MSinfo32 included)

Hello all, im getting occasionaly BSOD, so i order to fix this, i followed your guide for Driver Verifier to get Minidumps.

So here are the files, and i hope you can help me out fix it! Thanks.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1te08q80Z4CWzq2sqQOxTx6PCJ6rA7vlq

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers

Djeloan, Aug 28, 2018
  4. Getting different BSODs, please help me figure it out with my minidump included.

Freeze and restart, BSOD, minidumps included

Hi,

Corrupted device drivers, or damaged or removed system files can be causing Blue screen errors. We appreciate the minidump files that you've provided, however we're unable to download and open it. We suggest that you upload the file using OneDrive. As an
    initial troubleshooting, you may check this
    article
    for the steps on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Feel free to post back, and we'll assist you further.

Rachelle Gra, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

Getting different BSODs, please help me figure it out with my minidump included.

1. Getting different BSODs, please help me figure it out with my minidump included. - Similar Threads - Getting different BSODs

2. Can someone help me read my Minidump files to figure out why im getting BSODs randomly when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me read my Minidump files to figure out why im getting BSODs randomly when...: Here is the link: Minidump https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-read-my-minidump-files-to/63885f8b-880a-46a4-a7dd-78b11013c336
  3. Help me figure out this Ssd problem PLEASE!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me figure out this Ssd problem PLEASE!!!: I have an Asus rog strix z790 mb with i7 13700k cpu evga 3090 NVIDIA gpu g skill trident 5600 32gb x 2 and multiple Ssd’s and hdd which is the problem. I can’t get windows to recognize any of the when I’m trying to flash windows with usb. I’ve formatted all of them...
  4. Help me figure out this Ssd problem PLEASE!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me figure out this Ssd problem PLEASE!!!: I have an Asus rog strix z790 mb with i7 13700k cpu evga 3090 NVIDIA gpu g skill trident 5600 32gb x 2 and multiple Ssd’s and hdd which is the problem. I can’t get windows to recognize any of the when I’m trying to flash windows with usb. I’ve formatted all of them...
  5. Please help me figure out what caused my BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me figure out what caused my BSOD: I got a bsod a few days ago on startup while loading windows and had to do a system restore in order to be able to use my computer again.I thought it was due to some network settings I messed with because the PC would boot into safe mode fine, but if I tried to boot into safe...
  6. Please help me figure out what caused my BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me figure out what caused my BSOD: I got a bsod a few days ago on startup while loading windows and had to do a system restore in order to be able to use my computer again.I thought it was due to some network settings I messed with because the PC would boot into safe mode fine, but if I tried to boot into safe...
  7. Please help me figure out what caused my BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Help me figure out cause of BSOD, different stopcodes each time.

Help me figure out cause of BSOD, different stopcodes each time.: Hello, I have been getting BSOD since I first got my computer from a refurbished place. Always for a different reason. Today I have gotten two: critical structure corruption and memory management....
  9. Please help, BSODS that I can't figure out

Please help, BSODS that I can't figure out: Hi! I'd asked the same question here a while ago and the microsoft advisor was extremely helpful but unfortunately could not help me with my problem. He had said he would open it up to other advisors but I've yet to receive a response and he also has not responded as to how...
  10. Help me diagnose this Blue Screen please Minidump included

Help me diagnose this Blue Screen please Minidump included: Hello In the past, you have been extremely helpful to me, helping to analyse blue screen error dumps I had. I very much appreciate that. Now I have another dump file with a possibly different cause, please help me analyse this one as well! Thank you very much! I believe...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nlem64nt pfn