Windows 10: Getting error message after Win10 install.

Discus and support Getting error message after Win10 install. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. I just upgraded from win 8.1 to win10. Whenever I do a Clean Boot, I get thefollowing message displayed at the welcome screen. “The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tomx2, Dec 24, 2015.

1. tomx2 Win User

Getting error message after Win10 install.

Hi.
    I just upgraded from win 8.1 to win10.

Whenever I do a Clean Boot, I get thefollowing message displayed at the welcome screen.

“The Procedure entry IOCTLDisableButtonClick could not be located in the Dynamic Link Library
    C:\program\File\DellTPad\Apoint.dll.”

Iclick ok button and the msg box disappears.
    Itappears to be a dll missing from my touch-pad... but not sure.
    Cananyone assist me in fixing this problem? Or can I hide this message.

I havea Dell Latitude E5530.

BTW:If this helps, I did perform a full Image Backup of my Hard drive(C:\) prior to win10 installation.

Thanks.
    TC.

:)

tomx2, Dec 24, 2015
  2. Dan_NYC Win User

Install Win10

Every time I try to install Win10 I receive the same error message, even after go through the reset procedure recommended by MS.

The error message: Code 80070002

Dan_NYC, Dec 24, 2015
  3. Flight Sim X will not install in Win 10

I have been attempting to install Flight Sim X in my laptop now for months. It is a Win10 OS.

Every time I attempt to install I get this error message: 1628: Failed to complete installation.

This machine was purchased new with Win7. FSX was able to be installed in that operating system. Due to an operational problem, I needed to uninstall and reinstall after I upgraded to Win10. Now it won't install.

Anyone have any ideas?

StephenNierengarten, Dec 24, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

Download and install the Dell Touchpad driver, see if that helps:

Mouse, Keyboard & Input Devices (2 files)

Dell Multi-Touch Touchpad Driver View details
    Input_Driver_YXX3D_WN32_10.1207.101.109_A03.EXE | Update Package for Microsoft® Windows® (68 MB)
    Mouse, Keyboard & Input Devices |
    Release date 08 Dec 2015
    | Last Updated 09 Dec 2015
    | Recommended

Version 10.1207.101.109,A03

This file will automatically self-install after downloading. Restart required

Download File
    Add to download list

Ztruker, Dec 24, 2015
  5. tomx2 Win User
    Hi Ztruker.

I downloaded and installed the file. Rebooted.
    But I am still getting the same display message(Stated Above).
    Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

TC,

tomx2, Dec 24, 2015
  6. tomx2 Win User
    Hi Ztruker.

This is the OP.
    Ignore my previous msg to you.
    I did a uninstall of DellTPAD app this time, then reinstall the download file from your link you provided.

Thanks for your help.

TC.

tomx2, Dec 24, 2015
  7. Ztruker Win User
    Good job, glad you fioxed it.

Merry Christmas

Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Getting error message after Win10 install. - Similar Threads - Getting error message

2. Get Error message when installing Amazon Appstore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get Error message when installing Amazon Appstore: I’m attempting to software onto it so I can load Android pc software via the Amazon Appstore.In response to my google search for suitable software, I clicked on one of the identified links –https://www.androidauthority.com/android-apps-on-windows-11-3048569/. I then followed...
  3. error message after windows 11 install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error message after windows 11 install: per microsoft chat session i did a windows 11 ISO 64 bit download for a clean install, everything was working fine to the end, then i got an error message, 0x8007001f-0x4000D the installation failed in the SECOND_ BOOT phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation...
  4. error message after windows 11 install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error message after windows 11 install: per microsoft chat session i did a windows 11 ISO 64 bit download for a clean install, everything was working fine to the end, then i got an error message, 0x8007001f-0x4000D the installation failed in the SECOND_ BOOT phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation...
  5. Error message on install of FSX Deluxe Edition using Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message on install of FSX Deluxe Edition using Win10: I have an older version of FSX . 2006 It used to work fine on my PC, but it now shows a error message, which reads : An error occurred while attempting to activate this product. The Problem may be due to an incomplete installation of the application. Reinstalling may...
  6. Getting this error message

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting this error message: Hi. I tried to go on a website to download my vpn. I've done it before so i know it works normally usually, but today i went on and got an error saying NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID . Does anyone know how to fix this submitted by /u/Ali_46290 [link] [comments]...
  7. getting error message

in Windows 10 Support
    getting error message: an attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B. it's popped up a few times. i wasn't trying to load a program. only thing running on my machine was chrome. the error in event viewer says the source of the error was ChkUpd....
  8. Getting error popup message after update.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Getting error popup message after update.: [ATTACH] I just got an update yesterday some sort of security update. After installing the update I was getting this popup, also the windows product key is genuine....
  9. Getting Error Message winload.exe missing with code Oxc000000f after clean install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting Error Message winload.exe missing with code Oxc000000f after clean install: Hi out there, I'm kind of lost and not gettting it. My Windows died on me and I don't know why. For starters, the story goes like this: 1. I used to have Win7 Pro on system SSD (drive C: obviously), one data HDD with some partitions 2. Time ist running out, so I decided...
  10. Getting error message after starting the laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Getting error message after starting the laptop: Hi, I have Dell laptop with window 10. Lately I got the following error message (twice) each time I start or restart my laptop: "Line 0 (File 'C:\winddowsUpdater\winddowsUpdater.zip')" (See attached snapshot). [ATTACH] Why I get this error message? and what should I...