Windows 10: Getting files ready for installation

Discus and support Getting files ready for installation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So recently my previous windows 10 file was corrupted so I needed a new iso file... in the progress of installing I've been stuck with Getting files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TyrellCablay, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Getting files ready for installation

So recently my previous windows 10 file was corrupted so I needed a new iso file... in the progress of installing I've been stuck with Getting files ready for installation part for 2 hours.. is there any fix?

:)

TyrellCablay, Aug 11, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 11, 2018
  4. Getting files ready for installation

Getting Windows Ready Stuck

Hi Pablo,

If your computer is still stuck at the Getting Windows Ready screen, we suggest that you go to this

thread
    and perform the steps provided by Tadasha Mishra and other community members which other people have found helpful.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

Getting files ready for installation

1. Getting files ready for installation - Similar Threads - Getting files ready

2. Error “Getting files ready for installation” install fails a 43%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error “Getting files ready for installation” install fails a 43%: Hi :-My system: home builtMSI 5 Bios10700/32GB/3070TI/several HD/SSD’sWhat i have:Macrium backup of system USBWin 11 recovery USBWin 11 installation USB created from with Win 11Original win 8.1 dvd’s2 formatted M2’s I tried restoring to.I was getting too many crashes,...
  3. Installing Windows 10 freezing at "Getting files ready for installation"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows 10 freezing at "Getting files ready for installation": I build my new pc last week, and had no problems installing windows, running games etc. After a few days it was starting to freeze after ~20 mins of use, which then got closer and closer to startup to the point it was freezing during the unlock screen. After extensive...
  4. Getting Files Ready for Installation STUCK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Files Ready for Installation STUCK: I just built a new computer and am trying to install Windows 10 on my M.2 SSD through the Installation Tool USB provided by Microsoft. However its been stuck on"Getting files ready for Installation 86%"For a few hours now. I have attempted to restart my computer during this...
  5. Getting Files Ready for Installation STUCK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Files Ready for Installation STUCK: I just built a new computer and am trying to install Windows 10 on my M.2 SSD through the Installation Tool USB provided by Microsoft. However its been stuck on"Getting files ready for Installation 86%"For a few hours now. I have attempted to restart my computer during this...
  6. Getting Files Ready for Installation STUCK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Stuck at Getting files ready for installation

Stuck at Getting files ready for installation: So,I Bought a New SSD Which is There's No OS Installed But When Did I Put The CD In,Wait For an hour,The "Getting files ready for installation" is still stuck at 64%,I Wait for an another hour,and still stuck at 64%,Please Someone Help Me...
  8. Getting files ready for installation stuck at 29%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting files ready for installation stuck at 29%: I'm installing windows 10 with the media creation tool, and it seems to be stuck at 29%, any help? submitted by /u/RhCp67 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jxg9wv/getting_files_ready_for_installation_stuck_at_29/
  9. getting stuck at "getting files ready for installation" on the hdd but not the ssd?

getting stuck at "getting files ready for installation" on the hdd but not the ssd?: I have tried multiple times now to download windows 10 via usb stick to the ssd drive. I have done this with previous versions of windows with different usb`s and with the same ssd before with no issues. but this time it just stops at "getting files ready for installation"....
  10. Stuck at "Getting files ready for installation"

Stuck at "Getting files ready for installation": My computer was bogging down, so i decided to do a freah install of windows 10. I made a proper bootable usb thats made for uefi with the media creation tool. It keeps getting stuck at about 89% even with a custom install and deleting all possible partitions. Ive tried to...