Windows 10: Getting lots of blue screen driver corrupted expool

Discus and support Getting lots of blue screen driver corrupted expool in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This seems to happen when running videos - either in the browsers or in media player. Seems to happen every few days but is now getting worse. 26359 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by steve1711, Oct 13, 2015.

1. steve1711 Win User

Getting lots of blue screen driver corrupted expool

This seems to happen when running videos - either in the browsers or in media player. Seems to happen every few days but is now getting worse.

:)

steve1711, Oct 13, 2015

2. Loads of BSOD on start up and low fps in CPU games

In case it helps anyone, additional blue screen messages that I got recently:

Driver Corrupted Expool

Kernel Security Check Failure

really hope someone has an answer to this. It's so annoying.

ChrisWhigham, Oct 13, 2015
  3. auggy Win User
    Blue Screen Error Driver Corrupted expool

The error appears to be caused by the rtwlanu.sys which is a driver for the Realtek wireless.

The error may be able to be resolved by changing the driver to one that is not problematic.

Can you open the Device Manager expand "Network adapters" and then double-click on the wireless adapter > Driver

What is the "Driver Version"?

Then click on the "Details" tab, then choose "Hardware Ids" from the drop-down menu under "Property".

What is listed under "Value"?

auggy, Oct 13, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi steve1711,

The cause of the crashes is AVAST and a driver from Lenovo.

Please remove AVAST, remove Lenovo software and check Lenovo for driver updates.
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSP.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswSP.sys *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for fbfmon.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for fbfmon.sys[/quote]

5. steve1711 Win User
    Many thanks for quick reply - Lenovo software removed - it was a program to optimize bootup, which I haven't used in windows 10, but was loaded at startup. If I uninstall Avast, can I just use windows defender as an alternative. Or, would reinstalling the latest version of Avast be a good idea. Many thanks.

steve1711, Oct 14, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    Best is to use Defender because it is the best stable AV

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Getting lots of blue screen driver corrupted expool - Similar Threads - Getting lots blue

2. Lots of blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lots of blue screens: I'm having a significant problem with a relatively new Alienware computer running Windows 11. About 2 weeks ago, it has started to have BSOD's every time it goes to sleep. Almost but not all of them are producing memory dumps and the memory dumps are running a whole gambit of...
  3. Lots of blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lots of blue screens: I'm having a significant problem with a relatively new Alienware computer running Windows 11. About 2 weeks ago, it has started to have BSOD's every time it goes to sleep. Almost but not all of them are producing memory dumps and the memory dumps are running a whole gambit of...
  4. corrupted driver expool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    corrupted driver expool: Hello, I'm wondering which driver is corrupted and would like to fix it right away.My minidmp here, https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjbEkLZTZEtSjGPGqSSEh5ylD9Q9?e=hSNkb8 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corrupted-driver-expool/844a0dd2-f11b-41b9-8a67-c6e04b90f3f2
  5. Need help for BSOD corrupted driver expool

Need help for BSOD corrupted driver expool: Only recently did this BSOD occurred to my pc a few days ago. Here's a few things I can list to help you guys answer meThe most recent log"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000c5 0xffff988ce6597472, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000,...
  6. Getting the Blue Screen a lot. What's going on?

Getting the Blue Screen a lot. What's going on?: I've been getting the blue screen at least 3 times a week recently. The error it cites is critical structure corruption, but I ran checks like the memory diagnostics tool and SFC, and nothing comes up. As a solution, I've just been restoring my computer to a recovery point...
  7. Getting a lot of blue screens

Getting a lot of blue screens: For the past couple months, I've been getting a lot of blue screens with different codes (IRQL LESS THAN OR EQUAL being one of them.) My PC is custom built, here are the specs: OS: Windows 64bit CPU: Intel Core i5 6500 @ 3.20GHz (no overclock) RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX...
  8. Driver Corrupted Expool

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Corrupted Expool: Got the Blue Screen of death and checked for a faulty driver with an exclamation mark, but couldn't find any the bug check shows The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000c5 (0x0000000000000008, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000,...
  9. getting lots of blue screens on newish laptop

getting lots of blue screens on newish laptop: can someone help me figure out what's wrong before I return it I am getting at least two blue screens per day...some times back to back, other times they are spaced out... I have some .dmp files, but I don't know how to read them. -thanks, MH...
  10. BSOD during rendering in 3D Max, DRIVER CORRUPTED EXPOOL

BSOD during rendering in 3D Max, DRIVER CORRUPTED EXPOOL: Hi guys, I am usually able to solve computer problems by myself, but this one is getting me crazy. I am making some renderings in 3D Max, and I am constantly getting BSOD's with error - DRIVER CORRUPTED EXPOOL. It's driving me nuts, can you please help me finding the...