Windows 10: Getting Multiple Different kinds of BSOD Error randomly

Discus and support Getting Multiple Different kinds of BSOD Error randomly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, For the past few days, I've been getting random BSODs. The most frequent ones that I get are pfn_list_corrupt, memory_management,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mkanbx, May 5, 2017.

1. mkanbx Win User

Getting Multiple Different kinds of BSOD Error randomly

Hello,

For the past few days, I've been getting random BSODs. The most frequent ones that I get are pfn_list_corrupt, memory_management, irql_not_less_or_equal. There are quite a few others but I was not able to catch the error name before my desktop resets itself. A common theme that I do notice when it happens is when I have a game running, such overwatch, dark souls etc, I will randomly get a BSOD error. There are days where I can play my games and it won't even result in a BSOD. I also seem to get a BSOD when I have a game running in the background while I browse the net or streaming videos.

I've looked into some of the errors around the net and did try some memtest86, updating windows10, and updating drivers but doing those testing didn't yield any fails and updates still give me the same BSOD. I've attached the zip files/logs onto this post.

Oh, one other thing that I think may be helpful information is that I never used to get BSODs when i first had win10 on my hdd. But ever since I moved my os to my sdd, I started getting BSODs randomly.

I would greatly appreciate any help.

:)

mkanbx, May 5, 2017

2. getting all kinds of different BSOD

What is your computer make and model? If not a branded computer what is your motherboard make and model?

Please download and run Driver View and upload a copy of the report it produces to your OneDrive. To get a report on all drivers select Edit, Select All followed by File, Save Selected Items. Text file format please, HTML files are less easy
    to work with.

DriverView: Loaded Windows Drivers List

Please provide a copy of your System Information file. To access your System Information file select the keyboard shortcut
    Win+R, type msinfo32 and press the ENTER
    key. Select File, Export and give the file a name noting where it is located.
    Files in the txt file format are preferred. Do not place the cursor within the body of the report before exporting the file. The system creates a new System Information file each time system information
    is accessed. You need to allow a minute or two for the file to be fully populated before exporting a copy. Please upload the file to your OneDrive, share with everyone and post a link here.

For help with OneDrive see paragraph 9.3:

gerrys template

Gerry C J Cornell, May 5, 2017
  3. DJ3123 Win User
    getting all kinds of different BSOD

I have been have BSOD issues lately and cant figure out the problem I did a driver verifier test to get mini dumps but I don't know how to read them. can someone help. I have my minidumps here

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cbhb03czuzn1ji7/dmp.rar?dl=0

DJ3123, May 5, 2017
  4. Getting Multiple Different kinds of BSOD Error randomly

Hi,

There are many different bugchecks in the dumpfiles.

The cause for different error codes are usually hardware and lower level problems.

U should rum Memtest the correct way:

Getting Multiple Different kinds of BSOD Error randomly [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

BSODHunter, May 5, 2017
  5. I see memory corruption and avast drivers in the dumps. U should uninstall Avast for testing:
    Avast Avast Uninstall Utility | Download aswClear for Avast Removal

U should have a look on your ssd. A disk without enough space left can cause bluescreens too. On SSD its recommendes to have 10 % free space. Yours is near full:

Drive: C:
    Free Space: 6.5 GB
    Total Space: 60.9 GB
    Model: SSD2SC480G1CS2754D117-533

BSODHunter, May 5, 2017
  6. mkanbx Win User
    Below is a picture of the memtest results. Took quite awhile but I made through the 8th pass just to be safe. No errors seems to be detected. I also cleared some space from ssd as well. I also removed avast and replaced it with AVG instead to see if that will help.

mkanbx, May 7, 2017
  7. mkanbx Win User

Oh thanks! I'll see how my pc goes after a week. If there's no bsod, I'll mark this as solved.

edit:
    Just got a system_thread_exception_not_handled error....

mkanbx, May 9, 2017
  8. Is there any news or did you fix the problem?

BSODHunter, May 28, 2017
  9. mkanbx Win User
    I still get the same BSOD from time to time. So not really sure what to do anymore.

mkanbx, Jun 2, 2017
  10. Please Upload an new zip from DM Log Collector

BSODHunter, Jun 4, 2017
  11. BSODHunter, Jun 6, 2017
  12. mkanbx Win User

I did use the correct the version. When I took the picture, the + sign just happen to be flickering off as it does flicker on and off while in use. I decided to reinstall windows. After this, I can run it once more and make sure to take a picture of it showing the + sign.

mkanbx, Jun 7, 2017
  13. ah sorry *Smile I should know that.
    Alright, let us know if you have problems again.

BSODHunter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Getting Multiple Different kinds of BSOD Error randomly - Similar Threads - Getting Multiple Different

2. Multiple kinds of BSoDs with error codes such as: Kmode_exception_not_handled and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple kinds of BSoDs with error codes such as: Kmode_exception_not_handled and...: Title.dont know whats causing them, but its been an on and off issue that I thought I fixed with a bios update, but came back recently. have tried memtest, no errors.sfc scans also show no errors. I've tried pretty much every single solution under the sun for this issue, even...
  3. Multiple kinds of BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple kinds of BSOD: I have been experiencing multiple kinds of BSOD That blue screen with sad face. They are usuallyIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALKMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLEDATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORYIRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICESometimes just a blue screen with the texts not finished see...
  4. Multiple kinds of BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple kinds of BSOD: I have been experiencing multiple kinds of BSOD That blue screen with sad face. They are usuallyIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALKMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLEDATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORYIRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICESometimes just a blue screen with the texts not finished see...
  5. Multiple kinds of BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Multiple BSOD different errors

Multiple BSOD different errors: I keep getting multiple Blue Screen of Deaths with alot of different errors. Though I get the following one fairly frequently, maybe 1 in 5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Is anyone able to take a look at my files below: Minidump files System Information msinfo32 Desktop...
  7. Random BSODs with multiple different error messages

Random BSODs with multiple different error messages: Hey lovely people, have this problem for quite a while now and can't seem to pinpoint it: My PC works fine for a day or two and then on the second or third day just crashes randomly, sometimes only once, sometimes multiple times after each other until its tuck in a loop of...
  8. Multiple BSOD different errors.

Multiple BSOD different errors.: In order the errors have been: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION The system is a new system and I'm at a loss at what is causing this. Here are the DMP files. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah_alY6GX0UBpFumlfc2izCKiTmI?e=TtcBbj...
  9. Multiple BSOD with different Errors

Multiple BSOD with different Errors: Hello everyone I've been experiencing multiple BSOD Errors in the last few month. BSOD Errors I'm getting: - Kernel Security Check Failure - Driver irql not less or equal - Driver corrupted expool I have tried reinstalling Windows 10 from scratch to no avail. The...
  10. Different kinds of BSODs, multiple times a day

Different kinds of BSODs, multiple times a day: Hello! I'm relatively new here. Just wanted your help because of the numerous BSODs per day that I'm having. Here are my problems: 1. BSOD whenever I unplug or plug my charger 2. BSOD whenever I use Photoshop 3. BSOD (sometimes) when I connect to the internet I...