Windows 10: Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive

Discus and support Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; yesterday i installed kali linux for dual boot in my pen drive later that day i opened windows and directly deleted that partition of kali and after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Shubham pathak5, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive

yesterday i installed kali linux for dual boot in my pen drive later that day i opened windows and directly deleted that partition of kali and after that my pendrive has been not working properly i tired everything from clean, create partition in disk part and disk management i am not able to attach screenshot dont know why so i am wriritng the error msg"a device which does not exist was specified"Imgur link for the error msg after that message the device does not show until i replug it the disk type is mbr not gpt but when i try to convert it give the same error againbasically i cant perform

:)

Shubham pathak5, Apr 24, 2024
  2. freebird_9924, Apr 24, 2024
  3. Unable to format my pendrive

the windows is unable to format my pendrive.........everytime it shows this error message...........plzzz help me

Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive c626dd9a-f139-4600-9f91-6827969c4883?upload=true.png

DevpreetAntil, Apr 24, 2024
  4. Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive

Getting errors with formatting Atom Cedar netbook.

My friend recently bought the ASUS 1225C netbook which comes with the new ATom dual cores and no OS.

i used diskpart to make a bootable win7 pendrive and then booted from it, but after clicking on install from the setup it shows some error showing required drivers are not found. even transferring the contents of the driver CD to the usb drive doesnt help.

so i tried using a Novicorp WintoFlash thingy to make a bootable XP usb disk.
    that works fine on my comp but when i goto install it on the netbook, it doesnt list the HDD or any of the partitions there in the drives list. note that he had installed ubuntu by himself and created a couple of partitions there.

help *Frown Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive :(

de.das.dude, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive

1. Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive - Similar Threads - Getting error everytime

2. Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive: yesterday i installed kali linux for dual boot in my pen drive later that day i opened windows and directly deleted that partition of kali and after that my pendrive has been not working properly i tired everything from clean, create partition in disk part and disk management...
  3. Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting this error everytime i try to create volume or format my pendrive: yesterday i installed kali linux for dual boot in my pen drive later that day i opened windows and directly deleted that partition of kali and after that my pendrive has been not working properly i tired everything from clean, create partition in disk part and disk management...
  4. I CANT OPEN MY PENDRIVE OR EVEN FORMAT IT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I CANT OPEN MY PENDRIVE OR EVEN FORMAT IT: yesterday it was working fine but after extracting a zip in it it started saying cant open because of I/O error because it may be too big or it can be corrupted. So i tried formatting it but it was unable to complete the format...
  5. how to format write protected pendrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to format write protected pendrive?: how to format write protected pen drive? You are not able to format the write-protected Pendrive? Well I found 3 helpful ways to format the write-protected Pendrive. Using them is a good option. BTW what's the reason behind it?Well, the main reason for this error comes when...
  6. Whats this error? i get this everytime i try to shutdown a vm.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whats this error? i get this everytime i try to shutdown a vm.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/cmvlogsgameplays [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l1feqd/whats_this_error_i_get_this_everytime_i_try_to/
  7. Error trying to format my format my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error trying to format my format my pc: I got a trojan virus through a Utorrent and canceled it mid installation when I saw a second fake chrome that was in chinese open in my taskbar, but it downloaded something in my pc, now I have a bunch of annoying viruses and my files are all corrupt. I took all security...
  8. Getting this error everytime i try to update my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting this error everytime i try to update my PC: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AqAqGT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f7fytq/getting_this_error_everytime_i_try_to_update_my_pc/
  9. Formatting error on pendrive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Formatting error on pendrive.: I have a 32 GB Sony Pendrive. I don't have any data on it. But I cannot access the pendrive. The below error occurs when I try to access my pendrive. [ATTACH] So I ran chkdsk on cmd as administrator and the below happened. [ATTACH] I tried to resolve the...
  10. Get an error when trying to create a folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Get an error when trying to create a folder: When I try to make a new folder, my system informs me that “This is no longer located in C:/Users/name. Verify the items location and try again.” I receive this message even when I want to delete anything....