Windows 10: Getting transparent taskbar background back

Discus and support Getting transparent taskbar background back in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Had been using Classic Shell and just installed its replacement, Classic Start. Taskbar color went from "transparent" to black. See screenshot of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by highstream, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Getting transparent taskbar background back

Had been using Classic Shell and just installed its replacement, Classic Start. Taskbar color went from "transparent" to black. See screenshot of the former. What is the way to change it back? I'm not finding the way in Personalize > Colors. Thanks,

Getting transparent taskbar background back [​IMG]

:)

highstream, Jul 23, 2018
  2. Larry11SC Win User

Getting a transparent background in Fresh Paint

I want to have a transparent background in Fresh Paint. I saw a previous post on this, and the answer said to go to the "image tab". I don't know what the image tab is. Can someone help me with that or provide another way to get a transparent background
    please?

Larry11SC, Jul 23, 2018
  3. taskbar tranparency

Hi Dan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will surely assist you with this.

I would suggest you to change the desktop themes and check if you are able to see the transparent taskbar.

If that doesn't help I would suggest you to end the explorer.exe and restart it and see if you are able to see the transparent taskbar.

Please follow the steps below to restart explorer.exe:

stop and start Explorer.exe

• Right click on the taskbar and select task manager.

• In the process Right click on windows explorer and end the task

• Restart the task by clicking on the file and select new task

• Type Explorer.exe and press enter.
    And see if it helps.

Do let us know the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Jul 23, 2018
  4. Getting transparent taskbar background back

Windows 10 Task menu background transparency

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

Apologize for delay in reply.

As a workaround, I suggest you to change the desktop background/ remove the desktop background and check.

I suggest you to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.
    • Select Add an Account.
    • Enter a user name and hit Next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    • Check if issue persists.

Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

Getting transparent taskbar background back

1. Getting transparent taskbar background back - Similar Threads - Getting transparent taskbar

2. Transparent taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transparent taskbar: Is there anyway I can make my taskbar transparent? If not, is there any third party apps for that?Device name ADSD Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.89 GB usable Device ID 212A554E-E934-48EB-8100-06D9AB72740F Product ID...
  3. Transparent taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transparent taskbar: Is there anyway I can make my taskbar transparent? If not, is there any third party apps for that?Device name ADSD Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.89 GB usable Device ID 212A554E-E934-48EB-8100-06D9AB72740F Product ID...
  4. image with transparent background wont save with transparent background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    image with transparent background wont save with transparent background: I tried saving image with transparent background using multiple programs, but none of them worked - when i opened my image it didnt have transparent background. I tried deleting some pixels, selecting transparent background or using crop tools. this never happened to me on...
  5. image with transparent background wont save with transparent background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    image with transparent background wont save with transparent background: I tried saving image with transparent background using multiple programs, but none of them worked - when i opened my image it didnt have transparent background. I tried deleting some pixels, selecting transparent background or using crop tools. this never happened to me on...
  6. taskbar transparency

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar transparency: with transparency effects enabled the taskbar became completely transparent :[ATTACH] [ATTACH] the start menu is still the same though is this a new feature or bug?...
  7. Delay in background change in Taskbar when Taskbar is set Transparent

Delay in background change in Taskbar when Taskbar is set Transparent: With the background set to slide show the background theme changes on the taskbar about 1 second after it changes on the rest of the screen. Can it be syncronized so they change at the same time? ***Modified title from: Windows 10 Transparent taskbar background change***...
  8. Windows 10 Transparent taskbar background change

Windows 10 Transparent taskbar background change: With the background set to slide show the background theme changes on the taskbar about 1 second after it changes on the rest of the screen. Can it be syncronized so they change at the same time?...
  9. How to get Transparent background for Interactive logon message?

How to get Transparent background for Interactive logon message?: Hi How can i get this type of interactive logon messsage (transparent background) : [ATTACH] Instead of this : [ATTACH] I search a way to have a transparent background instead of a solid blue background. Exactly like in this video :...
  10. Transparent background black

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transparent background black: I've had this problem for sometime. Where my transparent background in my thumbnails are black. With black lines it's almost impossible to even see what the pictures is. [ATTACH] I have not trouble viewing them in photos [ATTACH] If someone can help me with this...