Windows 10: Getting Windows Error Sound when using chrome

Discus and support Getting Windows Error Sound when using chrome in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When navigating in Chrome I get the Windows error sound, Specifically using Process Monitor to figure it out gives me this but I am still lost:... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jmsnyc, May 8, 2017.

1. jmsnyc Win User

Getting Windows Error Sound when using chrome

When navigating in Chrome I get the Windows error sound,

Specifically using Process Monitor to figure it out gives me this but I am still lost:

C:\Windows\Media\Windows Background.wav

Getting Windows Error Sound when using chrome [​IMG]

:)

jmsnyc, May 8, 2017
  2. Jessen P Win User

Getting error code 105 when using Google Chrome

Hi Alex,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

Does the issue occur with Internet Explorer?

If the issue does not occur with Internet Explorer, then I would request you to contact Google Chrome support for better assistance.

Do get back to us for any issues pertaining in the future. We will be happy to help.

Jessen P, May 8, 2017
  3. Alex_879 Win User
    Getting error code 105 when using Google Chrome

when ever I try to load something it says the DNSAPI.dll is missing do you know what this means?

Alex_879, May 8, 2017
  4. Getting Windows Error Sound when using chrome

Hi jmsnyc.

I assume you tried disabling all extensions and testing.

Next I would clear all browsing data. (Maybe keep your Password data) Deleting cookies may require you to log in again.

Next I would do a Chrome reset.

Ken

Caledon Ken, May 8, 2017
Thema:

Getting Windows Error Sound when using chrome

1. Getting Windows Error Sound when using chrome - Similar Threads - Getting Error Sound

2. not responding error when in chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    not responding error when in chrome: Could somebody please walk me through how to eliminate the not responding error when using chrome? Seems like after 10 or 15 minutes in chrome it will freeze up with the not responding error. It does have a tendency to eat at your nerves/ Its frustrating as … mind you I am no...
  3. Windows 10/Chrome/sound

Windows 10/Chrome/sound: I have Windows 10. Usually I use Chrome to browse. Lately, Chrome will connect as usual and then after a few minutes, my sound will stop dead! The connection remains good, the video continues, but no sound. I have re-booted many times, turned the cpu off for minutes,...
  4. No sound when I use headset

No sound when I use headset: I use a headset and have a problem because my partner can’t hear me when I am calling him or her. But I hear sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-when-i-use-headset/7884c237-e471-4307-8a3b-4cdffaf85b95
  5. How to get to end of a document quickly when using Chrome?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get to end of a document quickly when using Chrome?: Good morning, I want to go to the end of a very long document without scrolling through all the pages. I have Windows 10 and use Google Chrome. One used to be able to hit the "End" button and that would work, but it doesn't anymore. Thanks, Nancy * Original title: How...
  6. BSOD when using youtube on chrome, Windows 10.

BSOD when using youtube on chrome, Windows 10.: So far i've gotten 3 different BSOD's, the most frequent one being page fault in nonpaged area, System thread exception not handled. When reinstalling chrome i got a new one that said Memory management. And all the dump files are corrupt so i can't really see what's causing...
  7. Keep getting kicked over to Windows Help when using Cakewalk sound effects.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keep getting kicked over to Windows Help when using Cakewalk sound effects.: Recently, I have been having this thing happen where, when I apply, say, reverb or other sound effects to a wav file in Cakewalk or Sound Forge, as soon as I apply the effect, I am kicked over to the Windows Help page. I have to exit the page to return to my original page in...
  8. Error when using Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error when using Windows update: Error message: Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803 - fel 0x80070002 System type: x64-based processor current windows 10 home version: 1703 OS-version: 15063.1235...
  9. BSOD when using Chrome on Windows 10.

BSOD when using Chrome on Windows 10.: Hi, I've recently be experiencing BSOD crashes on my desktop when I am using Chrome and when I try to open Chrome on restart. I've updated my network drivers, but it didn't help. Any thoughts on what could be causing it, and how to fix. Thanks. 113197
  10. Get Cortana to use Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get Cortana to use Google Chrome: Hello! I've had this fixed before, simply by having Chrome as default browser, but now it doesn't really work and I don't know why. Tried putting Edge back as default then Chrome again, even used the control panel for it but with no luck. 69643