Windows 10: Getting Windows Error Sound when using chrome

Discus and support Getting Windows Error Sound when using chrome in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When navigating in Chrome I get the Windows error sound, Specifically using Process Monitor to figure it out gives me this but I am still lost:... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jmsnyc, May 8, 2017.

1. jmsnyc Win User

Getting Windows Error Sound when using chrome

When navigating in Chrome I get the Windows error sound,

Specifically using Process Monitor to figure it out gives me this but I am still lost:

C:\Windows\Media\Windows Background.wav

Getting Windows Error Sound when using chrome [​IMG]

:)

jmsnyc, May 8, 2017
  2. Jessen P Win User

Getting error code 105 when using Google Chrome

Hi Alex,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

Does the issue occur with Internet Explorer?

If the issue does not occur with Internet Explorer, then I would request you to contact Google Chrome support for better assistance.

Do get back to us for any issues pertaining in the future. We will be happy to help.

Jessen P, May 8, 2017
  3. Alex_879 Win User
    Getting error code 105 when using Google Chrome

when ever I try to load something it says the DNSAPI.dll is missing do you know what this means?

Alex_879, May 8, 2017
  4. Getting Windows Error Sound when using chrome

Hi jmsnyc.

I assume you tried disabling all extensions and testing.

Next I would clear all browsing data. (Maybe keep your Password data) Deleting cookies may require you to log in again.

Next I would do a Chrome reset.

Ken

Caledon Ken, May 8, 2017
Thema:

Getting Windows Error Sound when using chrome

1. Getting Windows Error Sound when using chrome - Similar Threads - Getting Error Sound

2. When i get on google chrome my micrphone is immediately used by chrome and i get the little...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i get on google chrome my micrphone is immediately used by chrome and i get the little...: Im not sure why chrome is using my mic everytime i go on chrome the little host process is using you mic pops up i tried disabling my mic from the settings but that doesnt fix anything.Its like even if i unplug my mic its still using my mic in not sure why this is.Does anyone...
  3. When i get on google chrome my micrphone is immediately used by chrome and i get the little...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i get on google chrome my micrphone is immediately used by chrome and i get the little...: Im not sure why chrome is using my mic everytime i go on chrome the little host process is using you mic pops up i tried disabling my mic from the settings but that doesnt fix anything.Its like even if i unplug my mic its still using my mic in not sure why this is.Does anyone...
  4. Gettings Errors When Using Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gettings Errors When Using Troubleshooting: I'm on Windows 7. When I try to click any of the "Troubleshooting" options, I get an error. Error code: 0x80070003I've tried starting in Safe Mode, but I still get that error. I've also tried running System File Checker, but it found no errors.What should I do?...
  5. Gettings Errors When Using Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gettings Errors When Using Troubleshooting: I'm on Windows 7. When I try to click any of the "Troubleshooting" options, I get an error. Error code: 0x80070003I've tried starting in Safe Mode, but I still get that error. I've also tried running System File Checker, but it found no errors.What should I do?...
  6. Getting BSOTD when I use google chrome on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting BSOTD when I use google chrome on windows 10: Hi. I've been using google chrome and windows 10 on this computer for the past 3-4 years, but recently since the last month, I more or less regularly have BSOTD when using chrome : specifically when opening a new tab, refreshing an old one, or sometimes simply alt-tabbing...
  7. Constantly getting "Not Responding"error message&freezing using chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Constantly getting "Not Responding"error message&freezing using chrome: I own a dell Latitude Insprion laptop, it's less than 3 years old, When I use Google Chrome(or IE or Firefox for that matter) the system freezes for extended periods , 3 to 7 minutes, and will not respond. The error message "Not Responding" shows up all the time. This happens...
  8. Constantly getting "Not Responding"error message&freezing using chrome

in Windows 10 Support
    Constantly getting "Not Responding"error message&freezing using chrome: I own a dell Latitude Insprion laptop, it's less than 3 years old, When I use Google Chrome(or IE or Firefox for that matter) the system freezes for extended periods , 3 to 7 minutes, and will not respond. The error message "Not Responding" shows up all the time. This happens...
  9. How to get to end of a document quickly when using Chrome?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get to end of a document quickly when using Chrome?: Good morning, I want to go to the end of a very long document without scrolling through all the pages. I have Windows 10 and use Google Chrome. One used to be able to hit the "End" button and that would work, but it doesn't anymore. Thanks, Nancy * Original title: How...
  10. BSOD when using Chrome on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when using Chrome on Windows 10.: Hi, I've recently be experiencing BSOD crashes on my desktop when I am using Chrome and when I try to open Chrome on restart. I've updated my network drivers, but it didn't help. Any thoughts on what could be causing it, and how to fix. Thanks. 113197