Windows 10: Getting windows ready after resetting it

Discus and support Getting windows ready after resetting it in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello i tried to reset my laptop then it restarted then the “getting windows ready” screen showed up and its been like this for an hour already. What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gingerkloss, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Getting windows ready after resetting it

hello i tried to reset my laptop then it restarted then the “getting windows ready” screen showed up and its been like this for an hour already. What can i do??

:)

Gingerkloss, Aug 25, 2018
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Getting Windows Ready Stuck

Hi Pablo,

If your computer is still stuck at the Getting Windows Ready screen, we suggest that you go to this

thread
    and perform the steps provided by Tadasha Mishra and other community members which other people have found helpful.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Aug 25, 2018
  4. Getting windows ready after resetting it

Getting Windows Ready Don't turn off your computer

I tried all the steps suggested and finally had to perform a Reset on my Acer Laptop (no removable battery)with Windows 10. The next day the same thing happened again. The Getting Windows Ready, etc. kept spinning around for 4 hours. Did another Reset.
    The next day the same thing happened again. The computer is now Resetting for the 4th time this week. I have a business to run and cannot have my computer either down or resetting all the time, can't get any work done. There must be another solution to
    why Getting Windows Ready Don't turn off your computer keep spinning around.

Thanks, Sharon

TheGarageProject, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

Getting windows ready after resetting it

1. Getting windows ready after resetting it - Similar Threads - Getting ready resetting

2. Factory Reset Gets Stuck On “Getting Things Ready”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory Reset Gets Stuck On “Getting Things Ready”: So I’m trying to factory reset my Windows 10 PC and when I select “install windows locally” it gets stuck on the second “getting things ready” screen. When I select “install windows through the cloud” it gets stuck at 1% completion on “resetting your pc”....
  3. Factory Reset Gets Stuck On “Getting Things Ready”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory Reset Gets Stuck On “Getting Things Ready”: So I’m trying to factory reset my Windows 10 PC and when I select “install windows locally” it gets stuck on the second “getting things ready” screen. When I select “install windows through the cloud” it gets stuck at 1% completion on “resetting your pc”....
  4. Factory Reset Gets Stuck On “Getting Things Ready”

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Getting windows ready

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting windows ready: After uninstalling several programs and restarting, laptop stuck on getting Windows ready screen. Dell, AMD processor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-windows-ready/12df4cb5-9233-4d25-99f2-54feea2ea3bc
  6. Getting windows ready before resetting

Getting windows ready before resetting: Hello everyone, I tried resetting my windows 10 because my laptop is not working well. And it was already in the restarting phase when the getting windows ready suddenly appeared and im already stuck here for an hour. I just want to know what i could do to fix it and continue...
  7. Getting Windows Ready

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting Windows Ready: I don’t really know what category to put this under, but, I’m stuck on the “Getting Windows Ready - Don’t turn off your computer” screen This has been going on for *2 days*, yesterday and all of today. I’ve left it for hours with no progress, I took out anything externally...
  8. Factory reset stuck on getting things ready

Factory reset stuck on getting things ready: I've started a factory reset on my laptop. It's been like an hour and it's still stuck on the Getting things ready screen. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reset-stuck-on-getting-things-ready/5627fc9f-ec19-452a-b6d4-e22185521cc0
  9. Reset PC ( getting things ready )

Reset PC ( getting things ready ): So I've been trying to reset my pc 3 times now and they all failed for some reason the third try it's taking a bit longer getting things ready. Do I just shut down and turn it back in again?....
  10. Getting Windows Ready

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting Windows Ready: Hello All, I hope this is the appropriate forum for this question. I was having an issue connecting wo something I had in the and think it was a java issue (it works fine on my desktop, not so much on my laptop and I'm not even sure java is on my desktop). I know it...