Windows 10: Getting windows ready

Discus and support Getting windows ready in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My computer is stuck on "Getting Windows ready Don't turn off your computer" at what point should I bite the bullet and turn off? 79537 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by H4ppypie, Mar 16, 2017.

1. H4ppypie Win User

Getting windows ready

My computer is stuck on "Getting Windows ready Don't turn off your computer"
    at what point should I bite the bullet and turn off?

:)

H4ppypie, Mar 16, 2017

2. Windows Getting Ready

I have the same issue.. tried hard restart.. still same issue.

can some one suggest me how can i boot safe mode and uninstall last update..pls...

KrishnaGelli, Mar 16, 2017
  3. AwA310 Win User
    Windows Getting Ready

Why is my laptop stuck on "getting windows ready" and how do I get past this issue? It's already been 3 hours and windows is still getting ready. I've never seen it take this long before and I didn't do anything but attempt to restart it my laptop. Is
    this a serious problem? What can I do to correct this?

AwA310, Mar 16, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

Getting windows ready

When, after hours of deliberation, you are convinced it's stuck and you have the complete means to perform a clean installation.

Edwin, Mar 16, 2017
Thema:

Getting windows ready

1. Getting windows ready - Similar Threads - Getting ready

2. PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...: I just bought this secondhand PC and I factory reset it delete files but don't clean drive, download windows from this device, delete windows driver only and left it while it was on the "Getting Windows ready, don't turn off your computer" phase. When I came back it turns out...
  3. PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...: I just bought this secondhand PC and I factory reset it delete files but don't clean drive, download windows from this device, delete windows driver only and left it while it was on the "Getting Windows ready, don't turn off your computer" phase. When I came back it turns out...
  4. PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready: I tried every possible ways and keys to solve this but it’s not working what to do now let me know please help me Microsoft I have so much work to do but my laptop is not opening just restarting and showing windows getting ready....
  6. My laptop is keep restarting and showing that windows getting ready and it’s going in loop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is keep restarting and showing that windows getting ready and it’s going in loop...: My laptop is keep restarting and showing that the windows is getting ready and it’s going in loop again again same thing is happening what to do I tried every possible ways to solve it but it not worked please help me Microsoft to solve this problem...
  7. My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready

My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready: I tried every possible ways and keys to solve this but it’s not working what to do now let me know please help me Microsoft I have so much work to do but my laptop is not opening just restarting and showing windows getting ready....
  8. My laptop is keep restarting and showing that windows getting ready and it’s going in loop...

My laptop is keep restarting and showing that windows getting ready and it’s going in loop...: My laptop is keep restarting and showing that the windows is getting ready and it’s going in loop again again same thing is happening what to do I tried every possible ways to solve it but it not worked please help me Microsoft to solve this problem...
  9. My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. My laptop is keep restarting and showing that windows getting ready and it’s going in loop...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade