Windows 10: Ghost imaging

Discus and support Ghost imaging in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; the subsystem needed to support the image type is not present... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PaulHartman2, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Ghost imaging

the subsystem needed to support the image type is not present

:)

PaulHartman2, Aug 16, 2018

2. Sniper Ghost Warrior

Hi Gary,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Do you face the issue only with Sniper Ghost Warrior?
    We would suggest you to update the graphics drivers and check.

Ravinath P, Aug 16, 2018
  3. vista 64 image copy

Ghost, G4L, Acronis true image, etc. There are countless threads about this, they should contain some other suggestions.

DanTheBanjoman, Aug 16, 2018
  4. Ghost imaging

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

Ghost imaging

1. Ghost imaging - Similar Threads - Ghost imaging

2. microsoft Jigsaw; ghost image is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft Jigsaw; ghost image is missing: Microsoft Jigsaw; the ghosted inmage is missing in Classic Jigsw. Also; some of the backgrond colors are missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-ghost-image-is-missing/39f874b4-df5a-447a-9376-6a8e4a2753e4
  3. Ghost images

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ghost images: After about 2 hours of use my screen retains a ghost image of any document that is then closed. Even when open and you scroll through the document an image of the text remains as the rest of the document moves thereby making working impossible. I use two screens and the...
  4. Ghost Image on many menus and screens including the desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ghost Image on many menus and screens including the desktop: on many menus and screens including the desktop. I've tried the some of the options mentioned on the forum related to removing the drivers but there in not difference even after following those steps. Can anyone help me out with this. [ATTACH]...
  5. Ghost file image on screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ghost file image on screen: Hello, calling on site techs to help me solve a puzzle . For the last couple of weeks, when Ive had a image or video file on my screen, and deleted it, ghost image of file remains . No true image , just file . When I try to delete it, a dialogue box comes up that says, file...
  6. Lockscreen showing ghost images of my desktop

Lockscreen showing ghost images of my desktop: Hi, since a few days I have problems with my windows lock screen. It seems like some windows I opened recently are shown on the lock screen very faintly. I see this as a privacy issue so I would like to remove it. [ATTACH] It's no a display issue. After leaving the...
  7. Ghost Image on Home Screen

Ghost Image on Home Screen: A long time ago I apparently added a calendar app that displayed on my home screen. After "removing" it a gray, ghost image remained that I was unable to delete. It remains active, displaying the date. I have not been able to identify its source in settings including...
  8. Ghost or residual image on my second monitor

Ghost or residual image on my second monitor: Hi, I have the exact same issue has posted here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-second-ghost-desktop-in-windows-10-i-do/f3e80c3b-9f74-4278-84e5-fe64e2ecb7bd Aside from a restart, would there be a way to permanently fix this issue so it...
  9. how do i position the ghosted image so that it is outside of the arranged area of the pieces

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i position the ghosted image so that it is outside of the arranged area of the pieces: how do i position the ghosted image so that it is outside of the arranged area of the pieces top and bottom are ok but the pieces overlap the left side of the ghosted image...
  10. Saving a system image leaves ghost data in a separate partition (but on same physical drive).

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Saving a system image leaves ghost data in a separate partition (but on same physical drive).: Why is it that every time I save a system image using Windows' built in System Image software there is ghost data that ends up in a separate partition? It happens every single time. And I call it ghost data because there is nothing there, even when I show "hidden items"....