Windows 10: Ghostly logon

Discus and support Ghostly logon in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have a perplexing issue with one site that I use. Occasionally when I go to the site I find that I am already logged on; this despite the fact that... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Hairy Scot, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Ghostly logon

I have a perplexing issue with one site that I use.
    Occasionally when I go to the site I find that I am already logged on; this despite the fact that I had logged off before I last left the site.
    I've changed my password and deleted all cookies in an effort to circumvent this but eventually it happens again.

Any suggestions on where I could look for clues as to what's going on would be more than welcome.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Hairy Scot, Mar 22, 2016

2. Flashing bubbles on screen

It is the GESTURE mouse/touchpad setting! TURN IT OFF - GHOSTLY BUBBLES GONE! Googling didn't help me discover this, I've been fighting these spastic bubbles for a month!

DonPorter Thailand, Mar 22, 2016
  3. Gil deG Win User
    HID Compliant touch Screen

May we ask for a screenshot of where you are getting the Ghostly bubbles so that we may have a better view of the issue.

Gil deG, Mar 22, 2016
Thema:

Ghostly logon

1. Ghostly logon - Similar Threads - Ghostly logon

2. Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures: I'll just refer to this as ghosting but it somewhat reminds me of burn-in with the way previous frames just stay in the background. This is the EU4 loader but it happens in new Teams and possibly some others. I've tried changing GPU and updating / resetting drivers but no...
  3. Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures: I'll just refer to this as ghosting but it somewhat reminds me of burn-in with the way previous frames just stay in the background. This is the EU4 loader but it happens in new Teams and possibly some others. I've tried changing GPU and updating / resetting drivers but no...
  4. Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Ghost Work Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost Work Account: I used a work account on my computer for a previous employer, and I've since disconnected the account and set up a new work account on my computer. Everything works as it should until I try to enable the new Outlook. It immediately takes me to my previous employer's domain to...
  6. Ghost Work Account

Ghost Work Account: I used a work account on my computer for a previous employer, and I've since disconnected the account and set up a new work account on my computer. Everything works as it should until I try to enable the new Outlook. It immediately takes me to my previous employer's domain to...
  7. Fixed : Ghost icon & deleted app stuck on desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fixed : Ghost icon & deleted app stuck on desktop: Fixed Updated : Turns out I somehow take a screenshot and set it as wallpaper lolI am not sure what's going on but some icons and a deleted app are stuck not select-able, and cant not move/ del on my desktop. It becomes messy when new apps are "stacked" on the old ghost...
  8. Fixed : Ghost icon & deleted app stuck on desktop

Fixed : Ghost icon & deleted app stuck on desktop: Fixed Updated : Turns out I somehow take a screenshot and set it as wallpaper lolI am not sure what's going on but some icons and a deleted app are stuck not select-able, and cant not move/ del on my desktop. It becomes messy when new apps are "stacked" on the old ghost...
  9. Ghost icon & deleted app stuck on desktop

Ghost icon & deleted app stuck on desktop: I am not sure what's going on but some icons and a deleted app are stuck on my desktop.It becomes messy when new apps are "stacked" on the old ghost icon.Any one knows how to get rid of it?Tried :RebootRe-install Windows 11 keep app and file optionRefresh desktopRestart file...
  10. How can I delete the default logon user (Microsoft Account) ghost ?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can I delete the default logon user (Microsoft Account) ghost ?: Hello All Got a new little PC today and set it up. Windows 10 Prof 64 bit It insisted that I use a Microsoft Account early on and I couldn't seem to avoid it - so I did - and it created a user which I didn't want. I then created two local users, one Admin, which I did...