Windows 10: Gigabyte G1.Sniper M5 drivers won't play with Win10

Discus and support Gigabyte G1.Sniper M5 drivers won't play with Win10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I could not get the Gigabyte drivers (ethernet, USB etc) to work with Win10 kept throw error "not recognized by OS". I had other issues, Win10 would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bobc4d, Aug 1, 2015.

1. bobc4d Win User

Gigabyte G1.Sniper M5 drivers won't play with Win10

I could not get the Gigabyte drivers (ethernet, USB etc) to work with Win10 kept throw error "not recognized by OS". I had other issues, Win10 would see my DVD player it would not autoplay despite the DVD activity light and HD activity light blinking nor would it show any files on disk via Windows Explorer so I had to d/l the gigabyte drivers. not sure if the two are related.

:)

bobc4d, Aug 1, 2015

2. windows audio service is not responding AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN

Hi

From your information it appears that you are trying to install a Soundblaster driver from Creative.com for a SoundBlaster audio card? (File Name : SBRP_CD_L13_1_02_03.exe)

The Onboard audio chip for the Gigabyte Motherboard requires a special driver from Gigabyte.

G1.Sniper 5 - Support & Downloads: Creative Audio driver -
    RC1.11

G1.Sniper 5 (rev. 1.x) | Motherboard - GIGABYTE Global

Regards

Ronnie Vernon, Aug 1, 2015
  3. JakeNevil Win User
    Windows 10 system info shows wrong motherboard model

Hello everyone

I just clean installed Windows 10 pro 64 bit.

I checked the system info to be sure that everything is alright and found out that it displays my gigabyte g1 sniper b6 as gigabyte g1 b5 sniper. I checked the bios and it displays everything alright.Some other third party app displays wrong also. The pc
    is completely new so it shouldn't be faulty motherboard. Can this mistake somehow affect my system performance?

JakeNevil, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Gigabyte G1.Sniper M5 drivers won't play with Win10

1. Gigabyte G1.Sniper M5 drivers won't play with Win10 - Similar Threads - Gigabyte Sniper drivers

2. Gigabyte BIOS won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gigabyte BIOS won't open: After updating my BIOS it doesn't let me go into my BIOS* Gigabyte B650M DS3H Micro ATX AM5 MotherboardI have a Gigabyte Ultra Fast loading MOBO and i've already trying doing "DEL" off startup but that doesn't work.As well i've done Start Menu > Power > Hold Shift and click...
  3. Gigabyte BIOS won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gigabyte BIOS won't open: After updating my BIOS it doesn't let me go into my BIOS* Gigabyte B650M DS3H Micro ATX AM5 MotherboardI have a Gigabyte Ultra Fast loading MOBO and i've already trying doing "DEL" off startup but that doesn't work.As well i've done Start Menu > Power > Hold Shift and click...
  4. G1.Sniper Z5S motherboard will not boot after trying to reinstall Windows 10 and cannot get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    G1.Sniper Z5S motherboard will not boot after trying to reinstall Windows 10 and cannot get...: G1.Sniper Z5S motherboard will not boot after trying to reinstall Windows 10 and cannot get into the BIOS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/g1sniper-z5s-motherboard-will-not-boot-after/b46b5be8-1807-473e-9370-aad2a051d57c
  5. G1.Sniper Z5S motherboard will not boot after trying to reinstall Windows 10 and cannot get...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    G1.Sniper Z5S motherboard will not boot after trying to reinstall Windows 10 and cannot get...: G1.Sniper Z5S motherboard will not boot after trying to reinstall Windows 10 and cannot get into the BIOS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/g1sniper-z5s-motherboard-will-not-boot-after/b46b5be8-1807-473e-9370-aad2a051d57c
  6. G1.Sniper Z5S motherboard will not boot after trying to reinstall Windows 10 and cannot get...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. sniper fury game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    sniper fury game: i am not able to play the game today why? it is saying this "Sniper Fury is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001...
  8. Sniper Fury

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sniper Fury: Sniper Fury crashed while still logged into MS account. Game took me back to the very beginning. I have made several in game purchases that I have now lost. Uninstalled and reinstalled several times including App reset with no help. Any suggestions....
  9. HP Probook470 G1 Failing Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Probook470 G1 Failing Driver: Hi everyone, I am getting BSOD and I asked for help here, you can check it out here: HP Probook470 G1 Shutdown Issue After a lot of troubleshooting I understood that my HpqKbFiltr64.sys is failing. (According to Windows Driver Verify) I Installed the latest drivers from:...
  10. sniper fury

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sniper fury: want to play sniper fury but all I get is this please help error glnc 2502 401 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sniper-fury/fc80dc59-324e-4de3-ab9b-122e1664bb20