Windows 10: GIGABYTE GV-R736OC-2GD problems running three monitors

Discus and support GIGABYTE GV-R736OC-2GD problems running three monitors in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; GIGABYTE GV-R736OC-2GD I am having problems running three monitors 1 x disply port using active adapter 2 x dvi they display fine but when I wish to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by brianzion, Feb 25, 2016.

1. brianzion Win User

GIGABYTE GV-R736OC-2GD problems running three monitors

GIGABYTE GV-R736OC-2GD I am having problems running three monitors 1 x disply port using active adapter 2 x dvi they display fine but when I wish to turn off monitor 2 (my main desktop) with its own power switch it turns of the monitors 1 and 3 feed from the card? and the settings for my primary display alter? I contacted Gigabyte and their reply was "Thank you for your kindly mail and inquiry. Basically, to turn off the monitor power button won't influence the whole monitors functions. About the issue you mentioned, you can try with other power supply unit, other monitors, other graphics cables or install this graphics card in other motherboard to see if it is the hardware issue." I have tried most of what they suggest.
    I am running the latest amd crimson software for the graphics card I have also have run a Linux distro manjaro but it happens also on it.

GIGABYTE GV-R736OC-2GD problems running three monitors [​IMG]

:)

brianzion, Feb 25, 2016
  2. Bruno31 Win User

Daily BSOD since W10 migration

Thank you XP ROCKS and Captain_WD,

XP ROCKS : I have updated all drivers (I just didn't realize that upgrading to W10 was also necesitin to update all of them !) :

Realtek HD Audio Driver

Intel Management Engine Interface

Intel INF installation

Realtek LAN Driver

Intel® Rapid Storage Technology

Intel VGA Driver

Intel Graphics Driver (Intel HD Graphics 4600 on motherboard)

and also Videocard Gigabyte GV-R7870V-2GD.

Let's wait if the problem is coming back ...

Captain_WD :

- I don't see any specific issue (CPU load or heat) before each crash. It is generally following totally anodyne actions

- I have checked WD HDD with WD Data Lifeguard Diagnostic and the Intel SSD with Intel SSD Toolbox : no issue detected

- how can I test the PSU ?

Thank you

Bruno

Bruno31, Feb 25, 2016
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Gigabyte Graphic Card GV-RX155 256D-RH

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to uninstall and re-install the Display driver in compatibility mode and check if it helps. Here is the steps:

• Go to your manufacturer’s website and download the
      Display Driver setup file
      for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Display Driver, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall.
    • If you are prompted to Confirm or see any option that says remove the driver completely, select that option and
      Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Do let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

Arul_D, Feb 25, 2016
Thema:

GIGABYTE GV-R736OC-2GD problems running three monitors

1. GIGABYTE GV-R736OC-2GD problems running three monitors - Similar Threads - GIGABYTE R736OC 2GD

2. Unable to Connect Three Monitors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Connect Three Monitors?: So recently I've bought a computer for my mother, a Dell OptiPlex to be exact, and recently she's wanted to upgrade to three monitors rather than her standard two for work. I went ahead and got her a third monitor but upon connecting it, it seems that it won't work? I...
  3. Unable to Connect Three Monitors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Connect Three Monitors?: So recently I've bought a computer for my mother, a Dell OptiPlex to be exact, and recently she's wanted to upgrade to three monitors rather than her standard two for work. I went ahead and got her a third monitor but upon connecting it, it seems that it won't work? I...
  4. How to display only one of three monitor in three monitor setup?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to display only one of three monitor in three monitor setup?: How to display only first or third monitor in three monitor setup? I've verified this issue on second device - same, missing options. There's no issue in two monitor setup - i can display only on 1, and only on 2. As soon as i plugging in third monitor options for...
  5. Three monitor setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Three monitor setup: I have an Intel NUC with two monitors connected and a third connection to a large screen smart TV. The two stand alone monitors are recognized as monitor 1 and monitor 2. The smart TV is monitor 3. I would like to extend monitor 1 to both monitor 2 and 3. IE: I need...
  6. Three monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Three monitors: I am trying to connect two external "monitors" an old Vizio TV and an old Dell monitor to my laptop Windows 10 for a total of three monitors. The TV is connected to the laptop's HDMI port via an HDMI cable and the monitor is connected to the laptop's USB port via a VGA cable...
  7. Three Monitor Setup

Three Monitor Setup: Unable to setup three screen setup I'm following the precise steps given withinside the manual the usage of an VGA and HDMI. Tried maximum of the mixture feasible nevertheless no result....
  8. Three monitor setup

Three monitor setup: I'm trying to set up 2 additional monitors connected to my HP pavilion. I have one connected directly through an HDMI cord and the HDMI port. My second additional monitor is connected through a usb type c -> HDMI adapter. The screen that is set up through the adapter is not...
  9. Hdd gigabyte problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Hdd gigabyte problem: HELLO ....but any one knows WHY my hardrive space or gigabyte size becoming low and low over the time... now its only 12gb left out of 297gb in my C drive... i already deleted all of my downloded folder,. i dont have any games install,.. also I tried disk clean up, and now...
  10. Three Monitor Problems

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Three Monitor Problems: I just downloaded and installed Windows 10. Relatively problem free. I have (3) 24" monitors that I have been using with 2 video cards until today on Windows 7, Only the center and left monitor are working now. The right monitor has an orange power on light as if it is not...