Windows 10: Glitch in windows 10 location setting?

Discus and support Glitch in windows 10 location setting? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So whenever I click the button under Location for this device is on in the location setting this tiny black square shows up before the actual setting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Shiroee, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Shiroee Win User

Glitch in windows 10 location setting?

So whenever I click the button under Location for this device is on in the location setting this tiny black square shows up before the actual setting is this just me or happening to anyone else?
    Glitch in windows 10 location setting? [​IMG]

:)

Shiroee, Aug 31, 2017

2. Family Features keeps popping up "verify your account to continue using Microsoft family features."

this pop-up is glitched onto my local pc account, so I can't access y Microsoft account and turn it off. Plus I'm using windows 10 so there is no file location for family features. HOW DO I FIX THIS

ofaceome55, Aug 31, 2017
  3. Bams0n Win User
    Taking screenshots with Windows 10

Recently installed Windows 10 and despite doing file searches for "Screenshots" I can not locate where these are being sent. I did have a major glitch involving icloud Photos but have since resolved that (hopefully) and no screenshots are in those folders
    either? Can you offer an help?

Bams0n, Aug 31, 2017
Thema:

Glitch in windows 10 location setting?

1. Glitch in windows 10 location setting? - Similar Threads - Glitch location setting

2. Setting Windows 10 location

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting Windows 10 location: I have a desktop computer without a GPS device. When I visit https://account.microsoft.com/devices/find-my-device from my device and update its location, it comes close, but the location jumps around within about a two-block radius each time I refresh. I'd like to be able to...
  3. Location Settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Location Settings: I would like to change my Location settings (in Settings/Location) but the "Change button" is greyed ouy and says: "Location for this device is off". Also, marked in red, I see "*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization" I use Windows 10 Home Version...
  4. location setting in windows 10 home

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    location setting in windows 10 home: my location enable is greyed out in my privacy settings. I need to enable it. I have tried geo service setting with no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/location-setting-in-windows-10-home/1093349d-1992-411b-be63-8ad8afd11b99"
  5. Location Settings in Windows 10 1903

Location Settings in Windows 10 1903: Hello, I am hoping to take advice from the community on the process by which I can make changes to a Windows 10 PC to set the default location geolocation and allow Edge as an app which can access precise location. Current version in use is Windows 10 1903. While I...
  6. Windows 10 Location setting for laptop

Windows 10 Location setting for laptop: An app requires me to have location detection setting on in Windows 10. How do I turn that on. It is gray in the settings. DonP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-location-setting-for-laptop/d48de358-ac7f-4fb3-aa39-e676a86072d1
  7. Location setting?

Location setting?: How do I reset the computer location in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/location-setting/910961fa-5e64-47ca-9548-1288de411e19
  8. Location settings

Location settings: For some reason my location is not turned on according to some of the websites that I use. When I go to my Settings app I find that my location service is already turned on but I'm still being requested to turn it on. My banking website and Google maps are some of the sites....
  9. Location Settings Malfunctioning on Windows 10

Location Settings Malfunctioning on Windows 10: I am currently experiencing an issue with location settings on the two computers that I own. The newer one is a HP ENVY x350 Convertible (15-inch screen), model 15-bp008no, running Windows 10 Home Build 1803 (OS build 17134.165). The older one is a Dell XPS 17, model L702X,...
  10. Set Save Location for Library in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Set Save Location for Library in Windows 10: How to: Set Save Location for Library in Windows 10 How to Set Default and Public Save Location of Library in Windows 10 [img] Information Libraries gather folders that are stored in different locations so you can browse them in one place. You can include folders and...