Windows 10: Glitched videos on webpages since upgrading to Windows 10

Discus and support Glitched videos on webpages since upgrading to Windows 10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello all, This has been happening since upgrading to windows 10, and it happened with the default drivers that windows installed, and it continued... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by brbbX, Aug 7, 2015.

1. brbbX Win User

Glitched videos on webpages since upgrading to Windows 10

Hello all,

This has been happening since upgrading to windows 10, and it happened with the default drivers that windows installed, and it continued after downloading the latest drivers from Intel (my laptop has an Intel HD 4400).

The right half of every video (even a gif) on webpages, or even in the intel graphics control panel, is glitched, like in the pictures.
    This doesn't happen for youtube videos or when playing .mkv files for example, but it happens on facebook when the videos are autoplayed.
    I'm not so tech savvy as to know the difference when rendering these "background" videos, but these seem to be the problem.

Glitched videos on webpages since upgrading to Windows 10 [​IMG]

Glitched videos on webpages since upgrading to Windows 10 [​IMG]

Thank you very much!

:)

brbbX, Aug 7, 2015
  2. Arun B J Win User

can't see videos on Facebook since upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Deirdre,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.
    If that issue persist try to install in Compatibility mode

Method 2::Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the latest available drivers on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Aug 7, 2015
  3. can't see videos on Facebook since upgrading to Windows 10

Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, I can't see videos on Facebook. I just get a black screen and can sometimes hear the audio. Never had this problem before the upgrade.

DeirdreCavanagh, Aug 7, 2015
  4. Glitched videos on webpages since upgrading to Windows 10

I'm having the same problems, and it seems we have the same laptop also!

FlyingWings, Aug 10, 2015
  5. pppsam Win User
    pppsam, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Glitched videos on webpages since upgrading to Windows 10

1. Glitched videos on webpages since upgrading to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Glitched videos webpages

2. glitching screen and glitching videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    glitching screen and glitching videos: Hello, Recently my laptop screen started to freckle\glitch while playing videos either on the internet or on my laptop so I followed steps suggested as to uninstall and re-install the graphics update however, it happened again not so long after I did that 1 day later and I...
  3. glitching screen and glitching videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    glitching screen and glitching videos: Hello, Recently my laptop screen started to freckle\glitch while playing videos either on the internet or on my laptop so I followed steps suggested as to uninstall and re-install the graphics update however, it happened again not so long after I did that 1 day later and I...
  4. glitching screen and glitching videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 Audio/Video glitching video examples included.

Windows 10 Audio/Video glitching video examples included.: Specs:Radeon 5700XTRyzen 5 2600x16GB DDR4 RAM1440p MonitorWindows 10Video examples: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGvib_c90PoKeep in mind that the issue is often much worse, but it will crash or deadlock the computer so I can't record it.I've been having this issue for a...
  6. Strange screen glitch/bug since upgrade to W10!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange screen glitch/bug since upgrade to W10!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheJubstep [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eayjf4/strange_screen_glitchbug_since_upgrade_to_w10/
  7. Windows 10 Video Streaming Glitch

Windows 10 Video Streaming Glitch: Whenever I stream a video online, random green glitches appear over the video. It especially happens when I hover my mouse over a video or go in and out of full screen. This is what it looks like.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Since upgrading to windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Since upgrading to windows 10: Hello, New here. I upgraded to windows 10 this morning and since doing so my speakers are turned off in windows. I have hunted everywhere to turn them on and can't find how to do it and also I can not play videos on youtube. It just gives me an error. Before I upgraded both...
  9. Video Resolution glitches in my Win 10 upgrade, of WIn7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Video Resolution glitches in my Win 10 upgrade, of WIn7: 1. I use a KVM switch. While the upgrade was in its initial stages, I switched to another system to do some work. When I switched back to check on the Win 10 upgrade, the monitor was showing a message that the video signal was out of range, and I was not able to resolve...
  10. Video Bug/Glitch

in Windows 10 Support
    Video Bug/Glitch: Ever since I've updated to Windows 10, I've had the weird problem with video in some places. Before it was only in the Edge Browser and on Windows Media Player but now it's happening in Chrome as well.. I uploaded screenshots of it because it's kinda hard to explain. When it...