Gmail Calendar Not Showing Up in Win 10 Calendar - Help

Discus and support Gmail Calendar Not Showing Up in Win 10 Calendar - Help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I added my gmail account to win 10 to connect with my gmail calendar. But when I go to the win 10 calendar i dont see any of my events scheduled. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yahanna, Jul 23, 2018.

1. yahanna Win User

I added my gmail account to win 10 to connect with my gmail calendar. But when I go to the win 10 calendar i dont see any of my events scheduled. How do i fix this?

:)

yahanna, Jul 23, 2018
  2. Tomel Win User

Events on Outlook Calendar Deleted, Retained on GMail Calendar???

The Basics

Using Windows 10 Calendar (Outlook) as my primary calendar. The calendar contains two accounts, my Microsoft Live Account and my Gmail Account. In the left panel, I have the Gmail Calendar checked – the Outlook calendar is unchecked. When I add an event, the default dropdown is my Gmail calendar which is what I want as my default.

My Problem

Events that I add to my calendar show up in both my Outlook calendar and my Gmail calendar as expected – or maybe not quite as expected. I’ve just discovered that if I add an event several months in the future, it momentarily appears on my Outlook calendar and then is deleted (I see a brief deleted message appear). If I then go directly to my Gmail calendar, the event I just added shows up as expected. As of today (March 24), the cutoff date when the Windows/Outlook calendar automatic deletes begin to occur is September 7 (or 167 days from now). I haven’t yet experimented to see if the cutoff date moves forward every day.

Very strange. Anybody know what’s going on. If you have a similar calendar setup as mine, give it a try and see if your experience is the same. By the way, my Windows 10 system is fully updated.

Tomel, Jul 23, 2018
  3. thenry Win User
    Windows 10 Calendar

Hi. I'm having issue with Windows 10 calendar could someone please help me. I have the 10 mail app set up to have my hotmail and gmail account on and inturn that is linked to the calendar app. The gmail account settings does have calendar sync on but the calendar doesn't show anything

thenry, Jul 23, 2018
  4. georgiadoukouri Win User

Entry on win calendar does not apprear on gmail calendar

Hello eveybody. I have synced my gmail calendar with win calendar and I have no problem sync when I make an entry in my gmail calendar. The problem is that when I make an entry in win calendrar It does not apprear on gmail calendar. Can anybody help?

georgiadoukouri, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Gmail Calendar Not Showing Up in Win 10 Calendar - Help - Similar Threads - Gmail Calendar Showing

2. Missing DVD Driver When I install Windows 10 (in BOIS System)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing DVD Driver When I install Windows 10 (in BOIS System): I was trying to windows 10 setup in Acer E14, but I can't set up this. When I restart this laptop and press F2 then show me an option. when I click Boot option I can't find Boot Mode then I save changed what I need. After that, I can't find the DVD option. Finally, I was...
  3. Xerox Documate 152i Scanner on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xerox Documate 152i Scanner on Windows 10: Hi I have recently purchased a Dell Optiplex 3050 installed with Windows 10 Pro. All the latest windows updates are now installed. I have connected my Xerox Documate 152i to a USB 2 port ( have also tried a USB 3 port ) and loaded the scanner software / drivers and also...
  4. Network driver does not work after win 10 update

Network driver does not work after win 10 update: Dont ask me to browse the community to find out how to fix it, this is not my responsibility! You microsoft so called "update" my windows and mess it up 4 times in 2 weeks. I needed to spend half working day to wait for the update and recover to previous build every time....
  5. Windows 10 Pro (Version 1607) CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD Error while updating to the latest...

Windows 10 Pro (Version 1607) CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD Error while updating to the latest...: I recently tried to update my 64-bit Windows 10 Pro to the latest version (currently my Win10 version is 1607) and I got this BSOD error: [ATTACH] After this Blue Screen of Death I waited for about 5 minutes and for some reason it did not reboot automatically. I tried to...
  6. Every single Windows 10 update causes my monitor to be undetected.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Every single Windows 10 update causes my monitor to be undetected.: Every single Window 10 update that happened for the past 2 years or causes my external monitor not to be recognized. This has been happening since about autumn 2016. [ATTACH] The resolution takes several hours each time. I suspect that Windows 10 update corrupts my Nvidia...
  7. Windows 10 network list takes long time to load and display

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 network list takes long time to load and display: When I click on the network icon on the bottom right corner, the list of available network and VPN should be displayed. However, recently it took a much longer time to display the list, 1. it took around 10 seconds to display the list of available Wi-Fi networks, 2. it...
  8. Your Phone app update removed for Windows 10 version 1803

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app update removed for Windows 10 version 1803: Microsoft last week pushed out a new update for its Your Phone app for users who have updated to the company’s latest version Windows 10 April 2018 Update. The Your Phone app lets users to access their photos and media gallery on their PCs. The app received couple of updates...
  9. WINDOWS 10 August 15 2018 Update Network ISSUE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WINDOWS 10 August 15 2018 Update Network ISSUE: Hello, My computer auto updated Aug 15 2018 and now my computer has no connection to internet. I used system restore to undo the update as you can see, it came back. I tried applying the update a few times and each time no connection to network. I disabled windows update in...
  10. BLACK SCREEN & INFINITE REPAIR LOOP AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE- ACCESS DENIED SAFE MODE

BLACK SCREEN & INFINITE REPAIR LOOP AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE- ACCESS DENIED SAFE MODE: HI im 2 days into this now-- have been trying soo many solutions online-- & nothing is working this is the 3rd time that after a mandatory reboot-- i have been lift with the black screen. The 1st one required 200$+ at the computer repair shop. The 2nd i was able to...