Windows 10: Gmail Calendar Not Showing Up in Win 10 Calendar - Help

Discus and support Gmail Calendar Not Showing Up in Win 10 Calendar - Help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I added my gmail account to win 10 to connect with my gmail calendar. But when I go to the win 10 calendar i dont see any of my events scheduled. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yahanna, Jul 23, 2018.

1. yahanna Win User

Gmail Calendar Not Showing Up in Win 10 Calendar - Help

I added my gmail account to win 10 to connect with my gmail calendar. But when I go to the win 10 calendar i dont see any of my events scheduled. How do i fix this?

:)

yahanna, Jul 23, 2018
  2. Tomel Win User

Events on Outlook Calendar Deleted, Retained on GMail Calendar???

The Basics

Using Windows 10 Calendar (Outlook) as my primary calendar. The calendar contains two accounts, my Microsoft Live Account and my Gmail Account. In the left panel, I have the Gmail Calendar checked – the Outlook calendar is unchecked. When I add an event, the default dropdown is my Gmail calendar which is what I want as my default.

My Problem

Events that I add to my calendar show up in both my Outlook calendar and my Gmail calendar as expected – or maybe not quite as expected. I’ve just discovered that if I add an event several months in the future, it momentarily appears on my Outlook calendar and then is deleted (I see a brief deleted message appear). If I then go directly to my Gmail calendar, the event I just added shows up as expected. As of today (March 24), the cutoff date when the Windows/Outlook calendar automatic deletes begin to occur is September 7 (or 167 days from now). I haven’t yet experimented to see if the cutoff date moves forward every day.

Very strange. Anybody know what’s going on. If you have a similar calendar setup as mine, give it a try and see if your experience is the same. By the way, my Windows 10 system is fully updated.

Tomel, Jul 23, 2018
  3. thenry Win User
    Windows 10 Calendar

Hi. I'm having issue with Windows 10 calendar could someone please help me. I have the 10 mail app set up to have my hotmail and gmail account on and inturn that is linked to the calendar app. The gmail account settings does have calendar sync on but the calendar doesn't show anything

thenry, Jul 23, 2018
  4. Gmail Calendar Not Showing Up in Win 10 Calendar - Help

Entry on win calendar does not apprear on gmail calendar

Hello eveybody. I have synced my gmail calendar with win calendar and I have no problem sync when I make an entry in my gmail calendar. The problem is that when I make an entry in win calendrar It does not apprear on gmail calendar. Can anybody help?

georgiadoukouri, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

Gmail Calendar Not Showing Up in Win 10 Calendar - Help

1. Gmail Calendar Not Showing Up in Win 10 Calendar - Help - Similar Threads - Gmail Calendar Showing

2. Gmail calendar not syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gmail calendar not syncing: My work uses gmail, and i figured out I could add my gmail account to outlook and the mail app.I did both - added to both mail and outlook appOn the mail app, i see all entire calendar as it's reflected in gmail.However, on the outlook app, not all meetings are synced, and a...
  3. Gmail calendar not syncing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gmail calendar not syncing: My work uses gmail, and i figured out I could add my gmail account to outlook and the mail app.I did both - added to both mail and outlook appOn the mail app, i see all entire calendar as it's reflected in gmail.However, on the outlook app, not all meetings are synced, and a...
  4. Icloud calendar now showing up in calendar app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icloud calendar now showing up in calendar app: Hey yall,I have recently gotten a windows laptop for school. I have connected my icloud to my pc in the accounts section of the settings.I did the whole 2-step verification thing where I get a password for a third-party account from apple. This only worked for the email...
  5. Icloud calendar now showing up in calendar app

Icloud calendar now showing up in calendar app: Hey yall,I have recently gotten a windows laptop for school. I have connected my icloud to my pc in the accounts section of the settings.I did the whole 2-step verification thing where I get a password for a third-party account from apple. This only worked for the email...
  6. Icloud calendar now showing up in calendar app

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Gmail calendar search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gmail calendar search: I have 2 two GMail accounts set up in the Mail & Calendar app. Sync works both ways on both accounts, but only one of them allows Calendar search. There's no settings anywhere regarding this.How do I fix it?...
  8. Gmail calendar search

Gmail calendar search: I have 2 two GMail accounts set up in the Mail & Calendar app. Sync works both ways on both accounts, but only one of them allows Calendar search. There's no settings anywhere regarding this.How do I fix it?...
  9. Windows 10 calendar not showing google calendar.

Windows 10 calendar not showing google calendar.: As you can see on the left side of the screenshot the calendars from Google are not showing up. This was working perfectly fine before I reinstalled Windows 10. I have tried everything I can think of. I have googled the hell out of, well, Google, and I just can't figure it...
  10. WIN 10 CALENDAR

in Windows 10 Customization
    WIN 10 CALENDAR: My WIN 10 Calendar App says "We weren’t able to show you some of the events in this time range. But they’re still there – they’re available via your account provider”. How do I get these?!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gmail does not display windows calendar

2. gmiail calendar not showing up windows

3. available via your account provider. in win10 calendar:

4. gmail calendar not showing on windows 10 mail,
  5. gmail calendars not showing outlook,
  6. gmail calendar not showing up in windows 10,
  7. gmail calendar not showing up in windows calendar,
  8. calendar on windows 10 gmail not showing on phone,
  9. gmail calendar not showing in outlook live,
  10. added gmail calendar not showing up on phone or computer,
  11. gmail calendar showing in bin,