Windows 10: Gmail hangouts: Green dot next to my name that only I can see

Discus and support Gmail hangouts: Green dot next to my name that only I can see in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Anyone els get this glitch? It comes and goes even though I don't show my online status in settings and no one els sees the status or green dot ever, I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Bright Eyes, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Gmail hangouts: Green dot next to my name that only I can see

Anyone els get this glitch? It comes and goes even though I don't show my online status in settings and no one els sees the status or green dot ever, I see it for no reason.

Imgur

:)

Bright Eyes, Sep 16, 2016

2. Green colour with many dots displays when the camera is switched on for Hnagout

Hi, I have a Lenovo IdeaPad which comes with the Intel RealSense 3D camera along with the regular camera. Now, when I use Hangouts, my video comes in a fully green colour with many dots. It seems that
    my 3D camera is running instead of the regular HD camera. Now, this is a major problem for me. Is there any way how I can access the HD camera for Hangouts?

Thanks

3D camera- Original title

AnanyaDalal, Sep 16, 2016
  3. Problem with OVI online status

Hello everyone

My girlfriend and I recently both got the N900 and created ovi accounts. We could use it for instant messaging between phones and the contact on the desktop showed a little green dot next to the name to show if the other was online. If not there was a little
    white 'x'.

For some reason today the little green dot has gone and we can no longer see if the other is online or not. The location status message and status messages have also disappeared from the contact card (these used to show up beneath her picture).

I can still send the IM's to her and there is still the green dot next to her name on the list of IM's, but not on the contact on the desktop now, nor next to her name in the contact list.

Has anyone else had this problem or know of a setting that might have accidentally been changed?

All I can think of is that the authorisation thing that we had to send/accept when we first set it up has somehow come undone....but trying to send authorisation request again does nothing.

Thanks

MiztaZiggy, Sep 16, 2016
Thema:

Gmail hangouts: Green dot next to my name that only I can see

1. Gmail hangouts: Green dot next to my name that only I can see - Similar Threads - Gmail hangouts Green

2. Green dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green dots: Anyone have any ideas of what this could be? I’m guessing gpu. Tried restarting the gpu drivers and am currently restoring from a restore point. It boots into safe mode. It randomly crashed when I was playing a game....
  3. Green dots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green dots: Anyone have any ideas of what this could be? I’m guessing gpu. Tried restarting the gpu drivers and am currently restoring from a restore point. It boots into safe mode. It randomly crashed when I was playing a game....
  4. Green dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My desktop icons just vanished i can only see the names of the apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    My desktop icons just vanished i can only see the names of the apps: and i can't view properties from right click or anywhere else i think that may be the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-desktop-icons-just-vanished-i-can-only-see-the/0a31b432-6454-4801-916b-93f318c085dc
  6. Gmail Can't Open Hangouts; Not That the Computer Owner Wants to!

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail Can't Open Hangouts; Not That the Computer Owner Wants to!: My friend has a new HP Laptop computer with Gmail on it. For some reason, it keeps telling her it can't get into Hangouts, or something like that. She's never used Hangouts, but when she tries to download her email, it just sits there and spins. She has to close the...
  7. Green Dot Windows?

Green Dot Windows?: Hello, a few days ago I got a green dot in the lower right-hand corner. Does anyone know from which program it comes and how I can turn off the icon? [ATTACH] Grüner Punkt Windows?
  8. Screen with green dots

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen with green dots: Hi, I have a sony vaio e series laptop with windows 10 installed. Screen was showing green dots but it was working fine and then i got blue screen few times as soon as logged in. So i tried to boot in safe mode. In safe mode, also i have green dots on screen and...
  9. GREEN DOT AND ORANGE DOT

GREEN DOT AND ORANGE DOT: WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GREEN DOT AND YELLOW ON THE BOTTOM LEFT CONER OF A FOLDER ON DESK TOP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-dot-and-orange-dot/b3899991-b7be-48a5-bffb-24adbbb597dd
  10. Green Dots

Green Dots: I ran an update on Windows 10 and now I have green dots with check marks on every icon. What are they and how do I get rid of them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-dots/343dd7f4-0878-4205-b625-968bbc9a197e