Windows 10: Gmail hangouts: Green dot next to my name that only I can see

Discus and support Gmail hangouts: Green dot next to my name that only I can see in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Anyone els get this glitch? It comes and goes even though I don't show my online status in settings and no one els sees the status or green dot ever, I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Bright Eyes, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Gmail hangouts: Green dot next to my name that only I can see

Anyone els get this glitch? It comes and goes even though I don't show my online status in settings and no one els sees the status or green dot ever, I see it for no reason.

Imgur

:)

Bright Eyes, Sep 16, 2016

2. Green colour with many dots displays when the camera is switched on for Hnagout

Hi, I have a Lenovo IdeaPad which comes with the Intel RealSense 3D camera along with the regular camera. Now, when I use Hangouts, my video comes in a fully green colour with many dots. It seems that
    my 3D camera is running instead of the regular HD camera. Now, this is a major problem for me. Is there any way how I can access the HD camera for Hangouts?

Thanks

3D camera- Original title

AnanyaDalal, Sep 16, 2016
  3. Problem with OVI online status

Hello everyone

My girlfriend and I recently both got the N900 and created ovi accounts. We could use it for instant messaging between phones and the contact on the desktop showed a little green dot next to the name to show if the other was online. If not there was a little
    white 'x'.

For some reason today the little green dot has gone and we can no longer see if the other is online or not. The location status message and status messages have also disappeared from the contact card (these used to show up beneath her picture).

I can still send the IM's to her and there is still the green dot next to her name on the list of IM's, but not on the contact on the desktop now, nor next to her name in the contact list.

Has anyone else had this problem or know of a setting that might have accidentally been changed?

All I can think of is that the authorisation thing that we had to send/accept when we first set it up has somehow come undone....but trying to send authorisation request again does nothing.

Thanks

MiztaZiggy, Sep 16, 2016
Thema:

Gmail hangouts: Green dot next to my name that only I can see

1. Gmail hangouts: Green dot next to my name that only I can see - Similar Threads - Gmail hangouts Green

2. Green Dots

in Windows 10 Customization
    Green Dots: I ran an update on Windows 10 and now I have green dots with check marks on every icon. What are they and how do I get rid of them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-dots/343dd7f4-0878-4205-b625-968bbc9a197e
  3. how can i correct the name of my computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i correct the name of my computer?: long ago I tried to name my computer it appears correct on some things but not all. I want the name of my computer the same everywhere! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-correct-the-name-of-my-computer/5128a4cf-ff33-4ecd-9224-3e022346af95"
  4. Can only see public files on my networked PCs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can only see public files on my networked PCs: I have three windows 10 PCs. An HP laptop, an HP all in one and an old Desktop. All PCs are fully up to date on Software. I have applied all the suggestions on local services - Function Discovery Provider and Function Discovery resources set to automatic delayed start, DNS...
  5. how can i get in to my gmail account on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i get in to my gmail account on my computer: ican not get inyo my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/how-can-i-get-in-to-my-gmail-account-on-my/62b526ab-a804-4193-b313-fbbc9e6f2ee4
  6. Can I change my user name?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can I change my user name?: My Win7 laptop developed a problem when trying to access the Internet. The local support firm determined it was a virus and said they could track it down, but it could take some time. Because I have all of my personal data backed up and time is money, I said forget that -...
  7. I can not get Edge to see my Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    I can not get Edge to see my Firefox: I can not get Edge to see my Firefox when i go add favorites from other browser all i can see is import from internet explorer, I have a problem with Firefox in WIn10 when browsing it will stop and after it feels better starts to work again.Driving me mad *Mad 14072
  8. google hangouts

in Browsers and Email
    google hangouts: Can anyone help me with a problem with google hangouts?? I can't add a photo anymore. It did work fine and now has quit. I go down and click the icon and it says attach a photo but it won't go to the picture file. What do I need to do Thanks Ben 100037
  9. Photos app, I can see the old adjustments but only for a moment.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos app, I can see the old adjustments but only for a moment.: I was using the Photos app to make some minor edits to a batch of photos when I noticed something odd happening. When switching from 'Enhance' to 'Adjust', I can see the much missed Contrast, Exposure, Highlights, and Shadows sliders, in between the 'Light' and 'Colour'...
  10. Green dots/glitter all over my screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Green dots/glitter all over my screen: This happened while I was playing a game: When a level was loading (not for the first time, normally it would load) the game froze and I couldn't quit the game so I restarted my computer by holding the on/off button. When it came back on it was in a low resolution (I fixed...