Windows 10: Gmail management

Discus and support Gmail management in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Windows 10 pro, Firefox 54 and 55 beta, I'm trying to phase out my Yahoo email accounts. First step was importing then into Gmail. So I now I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by kitpzyxmsir, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Gmail management

Windows 10 pro, Firefox 54 and 55 beta,

I'm trying to phase out my Yahoo email accounts. First step was importing then into Gmail.

So I now I have 3 Gmail accounts and 3 Yahoo accounts, all accessible from my primary Gmail acct.

I have a few things I would like to adjust/manage better.

1) My inboxes have become a messy mix of messages from multiple accounts, Gmail and Yahoo. For each inbox, I prefer only messages from that particular account.

2) When I send or reply to a message, I want be identified as coming from that particular account.

3) Is there a way to create "tabs" for an individual account, as you would for a category. I know I can do this from the sidebar, but if I had a choice that's the way I would like it.

4) One thing I liked in Yahoo mail was the "search for messages from this sender" button. Is there a convenient function like that in Gmail, other that doing a manual search. Also, I only want to have search results from that inbox, not from other inboxes or sub groups.

Maybe there an app for this kinda stuff?

thanks

:)

kitpzyxmsir, Jun 18, 2017
  2. Ramon Imp Win User

Gmail Accounts Manager

Microsoft Community helps answer your Microsoft product and service questions. Since your concern is about removing an account from a non-Microsoft product, we highly recommend that you contact its support team to get the best assistance.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Ramon Imp, Jun 18, 2017
  3. Ramon Imp Win User
    Gmail Accounts Manager

Hi,

Since you're using a third-party plugin, it would be best to reach out to its support team so you'll receive the best advice for your concern.

Regards.

Ramon Imp, Jun 18, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

Gmail management

I don't know if FF Beta has 'Container Tabs' but you can log into multiple accounts on the same service.

Gmail management [​IMG]

Edwin, Jun 18, 2017
  5. torre Win User
    Good questions !

Just posting to subscribe to thread. I also would like to phase out Yahoo Mail.

torre, Jun 18, 2017
  6. torre Win User
    Somewhat related, just saw this article about the "kiwi app". There is a paid version ($9.99)*Sad but also a free lite version.

Part of article:

http://http://www.zdnet.com/article/...f-the-browser/

torre, Jun 19, 2017
  7. Hi Torre,

That looks interesting. Do you use it? If so, how do you initially get into a gmail account via the software?

kitpzyxmsir, Jun 19, 2017
  8. torre Win User

Gmail management

The previoius link was bad. This is the entire article. Or go to zdnet.com where it was published (front page). You may also google kiwi app for more info.

I don't use it. Just saw the article today. Going to let you be the guinea pig. *Smile

http://www.zdnet.com/article/kiwi-fo...f-the-browser/

torre, Jun 19, 2017
  9. I have to check that out, even if I don't use it for gmail, still need to learn more about it.

I'll look into it. There are some other email managers out there I will investigate as well. If I find something good I'll get back.

I did find an answer to one of my questions tho at the google help forum. "If you hover your mouse over the sender's name, a little pop-up dialog will appear. Click on "Emails" at the bottom to do a search for all their messages"

kitpzyxmsir, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Gmail management

1. Gmail management - Similar Threads - Gmail management

2. I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?: I was scammed by a fake PayPal representative. How do I keep them from getting logged on to myDell PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-scammed-by-a-fake-paypal-rep-how-do-i-keep/64ffa972-46d3-4056-931d-8b2593e1374a
  3. I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?: I was scammed by a fake PayPal representative. How do I keep them from getting logged on to myDell PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-scammed-by-a-fake-paypal-rep-how-do-i-keep/64ffa972-46d3-4056-931d-8b2593e1374a
  4. Account linked to gmail doesn't exist.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account linked to gmail doesn't exist.: Hi,My son used his Gmail account to log into minecraft/microsoft. On March 28th he got his new Windows laptop and we tried to set it up with his Gmail account.We got the massage, we couldn't log in because the account doesn't exist. We tried to log into Minecraft on another...
  5. Account linked to gmail doesn't exist.

Account linked to gmail doesn't exist.: Hi,My son used his Gmail account to log into minecraft/microsoft. On March 28th he got his new Windows laptop and we tried to set it up with his Gmail account.We got the massage, we couldn't log in because the account doesn't exist. We tried to log into Minecraft on another...
  6. The Building Which i Live has a Public Computer for the Residents, my Microsoft & Gmail...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The Building Which i Live has a Public Computer for the Residents, my Microsoft & Gmail...: That's Right, Can Not Be signed Out. Even When i remove my information, not Just Sign Out, But i will go to Microsoft.com/Devices and Remove the device from My Account. However, another Resident opens Either Browser and when i go down stairs i always check and sure enough, It...
  7. The Building Which i Live has a Public Computer for the Residents, my Microsoft & Gmail...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Building Which i Live has a Public Computer for the Residents, my Microsoft & Gmail...: That's Right, Can Not Be signed Out. Even When i remove my information, not Just Sign Out, But i will go to Microsoft.com/Devices and Remove the device from My Account. However, another Resident opens Either Browser and when i go down stairs i always check and sure enough, It...
  8. Can't "Manage" Gmail account in the Mail app.

Can't "Manage" Gmail account in the Mail app.: My gmail account is not syncing in the Mail app on my Surface Pro. When I click on the account in Manage Accounts under Settings, nothing happens. I would like to delete the account and re-add it. Please advise!...
  9. Connecting child gmail account managed by family link to outlook

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Connecting child gmail account managed by family link to outlook: I have a new laptop. My email is a child gmail account and is managed by family link. I want to link my gmail account to outlook but am told that accounts managed by family link are not allowed to sign in. The warning seems to be a google message. Is this an issue with...
  10. Why does Microsoft want to manage my gmail account?

Why does Microsoft want to manage my gmail account?: Why do I need Microsoft to manage my gmail account? I haven't gotten any emails since 7/19 in gmail. It says my settings are out of date and to fix it Microsoft comes up to allow them to manage my email....