Windows 10: Gmail over Yahoo

Discus and support Gmail over Yahoo in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Advise please on moving from Yahoo to Gmail keeping same address. If info already exists please point me in the direction. 114667 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by lpatrick, Jul 23, 2018.

1. lpatrick Win User

Gmail over Yahoo

Advise please on moving from Yahoo to Gmail keeping same address. If info already exists please point me in the direction.

:)

lpatrick, Jul 23, 2018
  2. Tommygunn Win User

Yahoo Conflict With Gmail POP3

I opened an account with Gmail some months ago to use their POP3 service to collate my various Yahoo and Hotmail accounts in one place. All of a sudden, about two weeks ago, I find that I am unable to send from my Yahoo email address even though they were previously working on Gmail and all are well used friends and family email addresses.
    The problem happens in specific combinations, that is, sending from my Yahoo account to someone else's Yahoo account via Gmail and also it didn't work when I sent from my Yahoo, via Gmail, to my Hotmail, which I have registered to Gmail POP3. Both got bounced back.

How do I circumvent this problem and resume normal service.

Thanks,
    Tom.

Tommygunn, Oct 13, 2018
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
  4. lpatrick Win User

Gmail over Yahoo

lpatrick, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Gmail over Yahoo

1. Gmail over Yahoo - Similar Threads - Gmail Yahoo

2. Error code when trying to set up Yahoo and Gmail accounts in Windows Mail App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error code when trying to set up Yahoo and Gmail accounts in Windows Mail App: I get error code 0x8019019a for Yahoo and 0x80070490 for Gmail.I would prefer not to reset the app if possible, since I also have a university email account SOGo on the same app that took me hours to set up.Thanks in advance for your help....
  3. Unable to add Gmail, or Yahoo accounts to the Windows Mail app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to add Gmail, or Yahoo accounts to the Windows Mail app.: I've updated to the latest Windows 10, updated the Windows Store, and all the apps, restarted several times but still have the problem, my two outlook.com accounts add just fine, but getting errors codes 0x80070490, and 0x80191019a when trying to add Gmail, and Yahoo...
  4. Added Yahoo to Gmail account. New received Yahoo emails not received

in Browsers and Email
    Added Yahoo to Gmail account. New received Yahoo emails not received: Added Yahoo to Gmail account. New received Yahoo emails not received in Gmail It did bring in all of the emails in my folders from Yahoo perfectly and put them under a new heading in Gmail as [email protected] However I was hoping it would also read the emails that show...
  5. Email Pass Words are they different in MS Mail than in GMail or Yahoo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email Pass Words are they different in MS Mail than in GMail or Yahoo: Note Difference Email Pass words on my lap top and Kindal Fire than on my Desk top. Lap top has 16 characters ? and Gmail and Yahoo have only 9 I tried deleting one Address and creating a new one, but MS does not recognize my Gmail or Yahoo pass words Please advise Ace...
  6. Cannot send emails from Outlook, Yahoo or Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot send emails from Outlook, Yahoo or Gmail: I tried to reset my PC a few weeks ago but it stopped before the reset finished, then the Hotmail account I was using would not let me open or send any emails. I then couldn't get the password for MSN or yahoo.com in order to get a Code. I have tried to find where to find I...
  7. Windows 10 May 2020 update Mail and Calendar lost my Gmail and Yahoo accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 May 2020 update Mail and Calendar lost my Gmail and Yahoo accounts: After May 2020 update; Mail and Calendar turns my Gmail and Yahoo account into ghost link. By that I mean First; nothing shows up under each account. And when I right-click each account, a small window frame pop up seems like a “Account Setting” screen but then disappeared....
  8. EML to yahoo/Gmail

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    EML to yahoo/Gmail: I'm trying to move my old emails from em Client to Yahoo mail or Gmail. I have exported them to EML format using the em client program but looking for some software (freeware) to import them to GMAIL or YAHOO mail. There's a few available to buy but quite costly considering I...
  9. Windows Mail - can't connect to Hotmail, Gmail or Yahoo

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Mail - can't connect to Hotmail, Gmail or Yahoo: I upgraded to Windows 10 from Win 7 just last week for the first time. I have had a problem connecting to any of the Microsoft online apps i.e. Mail, Microsoft Store, Office etc.. I've been getting error codes 0x80131500 and 0x80190001. I also tried using my Mail app to...
  10. Gmail & Yahoo insist creating new passwords on daily basis

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail & Yahoo insist creating new passwords on daily basis: Not my PC, but a friends. I found it strange that both email accounts last night insisted that the passwords (each one different) were incorrect. They insisted we need to make new ones. So we did. They worked for the rest of the night. Turn off PC. Reboot this morning, bam,...