Windows 10: gmail query

Discus and support gmail query in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When I was using gmail with Windows 8.1 I could click on 'gmail' at the top of the page and could get at my contacts. I can't seem to be able to do... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Bluenose1940, Jan 12, 2016.

1. gmail query

When I was using gmail with Windows 8.1 I could click on 'gmail' at the top of the page and could get at my contacts. I can't seem to be able to do that now that I am using W10.

Anyone any ideas please?

:)

Bluenose1940, Jan 12, 2016

2. 5800 - GMail Query

You can set-up either a POP/IMAP mailbox for Gmail on the 5800 provided you have activated either one of the two in your Gmail forwarding and POP settings on your Gmail account when logged in.

The set-up wizard on the device will help you configure the mailbox once you have done this and you can then edit the mailbox settings to check and notify you of e-mail at specified time intervals.

mbamg---01, Jan 12, 2016
  3. cluster78 Win User
    5800 - GMail Query

Is there a way to get the 5800 to notify you when you get a new email to your gmail?

cluster78, Jan 12, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

gmail query

Can you provide a little more detail please? How are you reading your Gmail, from a webmail page or from within the Windows Mail app?

I use Gmail from within the W10 Mail app and the contacts are now part of the W10 people app.

philc43, Jan 14, 2016
  5. Same here, done it with yahoo mail and aol as well.

hTconeM9user, Jan 14, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    Follow philc43's advice.

davidhk, Jan 14, 2016
  7. Got it!!!!! Thank you so much for the help. Very much appreciated.

Bluenose1940, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

gmail query

1. gmail query - Similar Threads - gmail query

2. No consigo sincronizar mi cuenta gmail con One Drive en la nuve

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No consigo sincronizar mi cuenta gmail con One Drive en la nuve: Hola,cuando inicio el ordenaor One Drive no se inicia automaticamente.Cuando intento iniciar desde el incono que existe en la parte inferior derecha de la pantalla, el sistema no me muestra el formulario para acceder. Se queda en blanco sin más.Si en la opción boton derecho...
  3. No consigo sincronizar mi cuenta gmail con One Drive en la nuve

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No consigo sincronizar mi cuenta gmail con One Drive en la nuve: Hola,cuando inicio el ordenaor One Drive no se inicia automaticamente.Cuando intento iniciar desde el incono que existe en la parte inferior derecha de la pantalla, el sistema no me muestra el formulario para acceder. Se queda en blanco sin más.Si en la opción boton derecho...
  4. No consigo sincronizar mi cuenta gmail con One Drive en la nuve

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?: I was scammed by a fake PayPal representative. How do I keep them from getting logged on to myDell PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-scammed-by-a-fake-paypal-rep-how-do-i-keep/64ffa972-46d3-4056-931d-8b2593e1374a
  6. I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?

I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?: I was scammed by a fake PayPal representative. How do I keep them from getting logged on to myDell PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-scammed-by-a-fake-paypal-rep-how-do-i-keep/64ffa972-46d3-4056-931d-8b2593e1374a
  7. Account linked to gmail doesn't exist.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account linked to gmail doesn't exist.: Hi,My son used his Gmail account to log into minecraft/microsoft. On March 28th he got his new Windows laptop and we tried to set it up with his Gmail account.We got the massage, we couldn't log in because the account doesn't exist. We tried to log into Minecraft on another...
  8. Account linked to gmail doesn't exist.

Account linked to gmail doesn't exist.: Hi,My son used his Gmail account to log into minecraft/microsoft. On March 28th he got his new Windows laptop and we tried to set it up with his Gmail account.We got the massage, we couldn't log in because the account doesn't exist. We tried to log into Minecraft on another...
  9. The Building Which i Live has a Public Computer for the Residents, my Microsoft & Gmail...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The Building Which i Live has a Public Computer for the Residents, my Microsoft & Gmail...: That's Right, Can Not Be signed Out. Even When i remove my information, not Just Sign Out, But i will go to Microsoft.com/Devices and Remove the device from My Account. However, another Resident opens Either Browser and when i go down stairs i always check and sure enough, It...
  10. A Gmail notifcation query

in Browsers and Email
    A Gmail notifcation query: Guys I have followed steps to insure I receive Gmail sound notification but it does not work. I have Gmail on my W10 laptop and on my Android Mobile Samsung J3 2017. I have done the following>>> gmail app menu in top right settings sync gmail notify for every message BUT...