Windows 10: Gmail Question

Discus and support Gmail Question in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is there a time limit on an inactive account in Gmail? I have 2 accounts that I haven't used for a while and I can't get in them. Thanks, 100970 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Clint, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Clint Win User

Gmail Question

Is there a time limit on an inactive account in Gmail? I have 2 accounts that I haven't used for a while and I can't get in them.
    Thanks,

:)

Clint, Dec 22, 2017
  2. Arul_D Win User

Gmail contacts in in Win10

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would like to ask few questions regarding this issue for a better understanding. Please answer these questions:

• Is this issue specific to Gmail?

• Have you linked Gmail account to Outlook?
    If this issue specific to Gmail, I would suggest you to contact Gmail support for further assistance. Refer to the below link and check if it helps.

productforums.google.com/d/forum/gmail

Reply us back with more information. We will be glad to assist.

Arul_D, Dec 22, 2017
  3. Entegy Win User
    WP7: Deleting Gmail questions

Google has done a very odd implementation of ActiveSync. By default, when you delete email from your phone, it will be archived instead of deleted.

To change this, visit m.google.com/sync
    on your phone and sign into your Gmail account. Choose the WindowsPhone device and turn on the option "Enable "Delete email as Trash" for this device" and tap save.

Now on your phone, go to Settings>email + accounts and hold your finger down on your Gmail account until a menu appears. Choose "sync". When the sync is done, all future email you delete should be properly deleted.

Entegy, Dec 22, 2017
  4. Gmail Question

It seems as if Google will delete an account after 9 months of inactivity.

Masterchiefxx17, Dec 22, 2017
Thema:

Gmail Question

1. Gmail Question - Similar Threads - Gmail Question

2. Windows 10 Mail App Gmail language issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail App Gmail language issue: When i get an e-mail with attachment named in Turkish letters it displays weird letters in file name(only in gmail mails). How can I solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-app-gmail-language-issue/da922fc8-2993-4a5b-b6a0-e62f2fee42ba
  3. Cant sync my gmail account to the mail app

Cant sync my gmail account to the mail app: I tried syncing my gmail account to the mail app provided but it says that we couldn't access the account as the settings are out of date and I need to update them. or while adding the account it says some error occurred and and the error code is 0x8000000b. Please look into...
  4. Gmail message out of date

Gmail message out of date: Also taking responsibility of deleting messages / emails etc ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-message-out-of-date/230fd33f-d7c7-4792-9fa8-e1f9bdb4cc83
  5. gmail question

in Browsers and Email
    gmail question: lately when I open gmail it dose not open in full screen it always has but no more, is there a setting I could change 140607
  6. gmail question

in Windows 10 Support
    gmail question: lately when I open gmail it dose not open in full screen it always has but no more, is there a setting I could change 140607
  7. MAJOR ISSUE !! On gmail help forum, while posting a question ,"Email addresses detected in...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MAJOR ISSUE !! On gmail help forum, while posting a question ,"Email addresses detected in...: What I'm saying below is the major issue I've faced ever and cannot find a possible explanaion so please help me regarding this; Through my firefox browser on desktop,. I had posted a question on gmail help forum (productforums.google.com) regarding an email I recieved on...
  8. Short question about Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Short question about Gmail: Hello, Can sombody explain to me what does the attached screenshot mean when signing out my Gmail account. Searched in Gmail help but could not find answer or send the screenshot. Answers will be appreciated. Thanks 116052
  9. win 10 gmail question

in Browsers and Email
    win 10 gmail question: Hi I tried Gmail forum I Can receive mail from outside can not send gmail to hot mail or g mail to g mail Tried different settings no luck Thank you 80246
  10. gMail Question

in Browsers and Email
    gMail Question: Hi, I'm a complete noob using any version of windows, and I'm 67 years old. I just got Win10 with my Intel NUC PC. It was pre-installed, which probably doesn't help with my understanding, although it might not be the reason for my non-understanding. My path in OS's to this...