Windows 10: gmail rejects password and constantly sends alerts...how to stop?

Discus and support gmail rejects password and constantly sends alerts...how to stop? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Suddenly I can't use the Thunderbird settings I've had for such a long time. Google (gmail) is driving me away with far too many alerts, block on my... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by nithig, Jun 7, 2018.

1. nithig Win User

gmail rejects password and constantly sends alerts...how to stop?

Suddenly I can't use the Thunderbird settings I've had for such a long time. Google (gmail) is driving me away with
    far too many alerts, block on my pop email and demand for web logon.

Is there any way I can fix this and get G to stop sending me security checks all the time? (Seriously it is way over the top!)

ref: attachments

:)

nithig, Jun 7, 2018
  2. Jon M. Win User

Can't log in Gmail after changed password

Hi RL98,

Regarding the issue you are having with gmail, I suggest the following troublehsooting steps

1) Go to gmail.com, login and change your password.

2) Delete your gmail account on the phone, reinstall and use the password you created in step 1.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Answers

Best regards

Jon M., Jun 7, 2018
  3. DarkDan Win User
    Update gmail password error

Guys,

This is a problem with Google not recognizing Windows Phone and requiring additional validation.

Steps to resolve:

• Go to
      https://www.google.com/accounts/DisplayUnlockCaptcha
    • Enter the user ID and password for your gmail account
    • Enter the Captcha
    • It should return a message stating:

Verification Completed
      This verification will expire in 10 minutes, so return to your device or application to resume your sign-in.
    • Return to your mobile device and try to sign in again.
    • Enjoy gmail on your Windows Phone! gmail rejects password and constantly sends alerts...how to stop? :)

DarkDan, Jun 7, 2018
Thema:

gmail rejects password and constantly sends alerts...how to stop?

1. gmail rejects password and constantly sends alerts...how to stop? - Similar Threads - gmail rejects password

2. Zabbix | How to send alert messages to your phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Zabbix | How to send alert messages to your phone: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/netvn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uasfbc/zabbix_how_to_send_alert_messages_to_your_phone/
  3. How to stop unwanted Gmail notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop unwanted Gmail notifications: Notifications setting is set OFF for all Gmail notifications yet I constantly receive one asking to all allow Gmail to open email links. I am unable to stop that notification and the Gmail support instruction steps do not make any change at all. Windows 10, 21Hi, Edge...
  4. Gmail sending from laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gmail sending from laptop: Since Windows 10 updated automatically last week, when I try to email from my laptop I get a message saying 'couldnt sent message' not exact wording} and the option to 'dismiss'. No sign of mail in drafts. Then when I open the draft file on my Android phone the message is...
  5. how to send gmail on window 10 email?

how to send gmail on window 10 email?: I am trying to send an email attachment to someone who has a gmail address from window 10 email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-send-gmail-on-window-10-email/ecea278d-46a0-4497-a292-5d975da0dba9
  6. Gmail: outgoing emails not sending

Gmail: outgoing emails not sending: HI There! I have just got a new laptop and whilst emails arrive into my Gmail account, outgoing ones are saved as drafts with a send error message about the addresses or size of the message. Neither are inappropriate. I am sure this is a school girl error and would be so...
  7. Password rejected in startup troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Password rejected in startup troubleshooter: After a stupid software I installed to change my icons,I ended in a boot loop. I went in startup troubleshooter but every option needs account verification. I use my Microsoft account with pin to look into windows. I enter my mail account password but it says it is incorrect....
  8. send alert when service stop

in Windows 10 Customization
    send alert when service stop: I need a microsoft tool that allows me to send an alert to my private email when the pc restarted or shutdown or any service stop anyone can help me with this?...
  9. Live Mail Password Rejection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live Mail Password Rejection: My wife and I have separate email accounts with talktalk accessed via Live Mail. My account throws up 0x800CCC90 but hers continues to work perfectly. No settings have been changed. What's happening? I am using POP3 but when I try to change to IMAP although the POP3...
  10. Stop Constant gmail 2 step verification requests on android

in Browsers and Email
    Stop Constant gmail 2 step verification requests on android: I have 5 gmail accounts. I use both Firefox and Chrome browsers on my desktop. I use the X-notifier email app. Every time I open either browser, I get multiple verification requests on my android phone asking if it is me trying to accesss two or three of my accounts. Not...