Windows 10: Gmail Sync error when changed to Download mail from "any time"

Discus and support Gmail Sync error when changed to Download mail from "any time" in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; when I change my sync setting of Gmail in windows 10 mail app, ie; sync mails from any time, it stop synchronizing the mails . It happens both in... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by visheshbsingh, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Gmail Sync error when changed to Download mail from "any time"

when I change my sync setting of Gmail in windows 10 mail app, ie; sync mails from any time, it stop synchronizing the mails .
    It happens both in Gmail normal emails as well as gmail app mails.
    Pls provide solution for this.

:)

visheshbsingh, Oct 25, 2015

2. Gmail account will not sync

I have a Windows 7 phone and recently, my gmail account has stopped automatically updating. The setting is still at download content "as items arrive," but I am not receiving new mail even though I know I have new mail in my inbox through comparison with
    the same gmail account on my laptop. When I hit the sync button, the phone will say "Syncing..." then change to "Email is up-to-date," even though I know I have new mail. I am well connected to a wifi network, have tried restarting my phone multiple times,
    deleting and re-adding the gmail account, and logging on and off, but nothing seems to be fixing it. Any suggestions would be much appreciated- thank you so much!

saftprintsnd, Oct 25, 2015
  3. JC_220 Win User
    Syncing issues outlook with gmail account on Windows 10.

Thanks for replying.

Please see response below in italic.

Yes.

I am referring to the Window default Mail app.

I just got the Window default Mail app to sync my gmail. However, I am going through folder by folder to sync. The inbox pulls in emails, but not to individual folder. Also, the inbox in
    Outlook does not categorize between primary, social or promotion as is in the gmail.

JC_220, Oct 25, 2015
  4. Gmail Sync error when changed to Download mail from "any time"

Hi welcome to 10 forum

Tell us please more detail what you are trying to do
    That way we have more of an idea of what is going on so we can help you more

hTconeM9user, Oct 25, 2015
  5. I have changed the mail sync options

Account Settings - Change mailbox sync settings - Download mail from (change to any time from 3 Months) so that it should show all the mails that is on server.
    As soon as I change above mentioned settings it stops synchronization of mails where as changing same settings in live mail doesn't make any changes and works perfect.
    I could not understand the problem behind it.

visheshbsingh, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Gmail Sync error when changed to Download mail from "any time"

1. Gmail Sync error when changed to Download mail from "any time" - Similar Threads - Gmail Sync error

2. how to Sync Windows live mail with GMail

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to Sync Windows live mail with GMail: I cant sync windows live email with my gmail, how can sync it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sync-windows-live-mail-with-gmail/e64062e3-9ad0-4b17-982b-0d9f4ec43e1e
  3. Gmail not syncing with Windows 10 mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gmail not syncing with Windows 10 mail app: i have 2 outlook accounts and 2 gmail accounts connected to my mail app in windwos 10.im not getting realtime notifications when recieving emails to my gmail accounts, why is this? working fine with outlook accounts though....
  4. Mail/Callendar app sync with Gmail broken!

Mail/Callendar app sync with Gmail broken!: Hi! No Gmail emails appear in Mail app. It is really strange. It worked fine until 14 April 2020. After that date stopped syncing, than started working again 28.08.2020 than stopped 4 October 2020 and does not work till today. I know the dates, 'cause I see last received...
  5. gmail not syncing in WIN mail app

gmail not syncing in WIN mail app: Why is my gmail not synching after win 10 recent update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-not-syncing-in-win-mail-app/00e13c91-b152-4506-9066-f15d4713611d
  6. Gmail is not syncing in mail app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gmail is not syncing in mail app: I cannot find a way to sync my gmail to my mail app on my new computer. I have tried both letting the app access my calendar and syncing in the gmail sync settings. Is there anything else that I could be missing? Thank you for the help. submitted by /u/petera1134 [link]...
  7. Gmail account not syncing with win10 mail app

Gmail account not syncing with win10 mail app: I've tried this and resetting the app but emails from my Gmail account still do not sync. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-account-not-syncing-with-win10-mail-app/768bd4c9-f7fc-4e0d-b998-3419ee0b10c5
  8. Syncing GMail and Yahoo mail

Syncing GMail and Yahoo mail: Error Code Ox8007042b. Can not fix the email accounts. After I updated to Windows 10 this started when I changed passwords with my internet carrier. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-gmail-and-yahoo-mail/eca18bf1-2b86-41a4-81b6-846aa225fec5
  9. Mail App is not sync with Gmail

Mail App is not sync with Gmail: Hello. Mail app of windows 10 (version 1809) is not sync with gmail or outlook. I Have tried reset it, unintall and reinstaling but issue does not resolve. When I look in Apps & features of mail & calender app, its shows app permission is off for Contact and Email,...
  10. Windows Mail not syncing with Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail not syncing with Gmail: Hi All, I opened Gmail from inside Chrome, and deleted an email. Then opened Windows 10 Mail and the email is still in my inbox? I've clicked the sync icon in mail, but that didn't work. Any ideas? 22454