Windows 10: Gmail vs G Suite

Discus and support Gmail vs G Suite in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I've been using Gmail forever but now I'm looking at G Suite so that I can use my own domain name in my email. I've looked around and Google doesn't... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by nugen, Apr 26, 2017.

1. nugen Win User

Gmail vs G Suite

I've been using Gmail forever but now I'm looking at G Suite so that I can use my own domain name in my email. I've looked around and Google doesn't offer the option to use your own domain name if you don't sign up for a G Suite subscription.

Except for the fact that G Suite cost money every month, is there any other negatives with having a business Google account (G Suite) vs a personal Google account (free Gmail)? Can I use and login to all the regular Google Services such as YouTube, Google Keep, Google Play etc. Will the services behave differently in G Suite as it thinks I'm a business user?

If anyone has some experience in this it would be nice to hear from you.

:)

nugen, Apr 26, 2017
  2. E for Excel, Apr 26, 2017
  3. NO EMAIL (GMAIL) ON MY DESK TOP

A. Delete you gmail account and add it again.

B.

1. Go to gmail account

2. Click on profile pic > My Account

3. Sign-in & Security

4. Click on Apps with Account access

5. go down and set Allow less secure apps to ON.

Just do it once and check whether it works or not. If it works, make it OFF again, if you are more security conscious. Then you can opt for 2 step verification in gmail.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Prepar...

E for Excel, Apr 26, 2017
Thema:

Gmail vs G Suite

1. Gmail vs G Suite - Similar Threads - Gmail Suite

2. No consigo sincronizar mi cuenta gmail con One Drive en la nuve

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No consigo sincronizar mi cuenta gmail con One Drive en la nuve: Hola,cuando inicio el ordenaor One Drive no se inicia automaticamente.Cuando intento iniciar desde el incono que existe en la parte inferior derecha de la pantalla, el sistema no me muestra el formulario para acceder. Se queda en blanco sin más.Si en la opción boton derecho...
  3. No consigo sincronizar mi cuenta gmail con One Drive en la nuve

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No consigo sincronizar mi cuenta gmail con One Drive en la nuve: Hola,cuando inicio el ordenaor One Drive no se inicia automaticamente.Cuando intento iniciar desde el incono que existe en la parte inferior derecha de la pantalla, el sistema no me muestra el formulario para acceder. Se queda en blanco sin más.Si en la opción boton derecho...
  4. No consigo sincronizar mi cuenta gmail con One Drive en la nuve

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?: I was scammed by a fake PayPal representative. How do I keep them from getting logged on to myDell PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-scammed-by-a-fake-paypal-rep-how-do-i-keep/64ffa972-46d3-4056-931d-8b2593e1374a
  6. I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?

I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?: I was scammed by a fake PayPal representative. How do I keep them from getting logged on to myDell PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-scammed-by-a-fake-paypal-rep-how-do-i-keep/64ffa972-46d3-4056-931d-8b2593e1374a
  7. Account linked to gmail doesn't exist.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account linked to gmail doesn't exist.: Hi,My son used his Gmail account to log into minecraft/microsoft. On March 28th he got his new Windows laptop and we tried to set it up with his Gmail account.We got the massage, we couldn't log in because the account doesn't exist. We tried to log into Minecraft on another...
  8. Account linked to gmail doesn't exist.

Account linked to gmail doesn't exist.: Hi,My son used his Gmail account to log into minecraft/microsoft. On March 28th he got his new Windows laptop and we tried to set it up with his Gmail account.We got the massage, we couldn't log in because the account doesn't exist. We tried to log into Minecraft on another...
  9. New integrated Gmail experience in G Suite across the web and Android

in Windows 10 News
    New integrated Gmail experience in G Suite across the web and Android: Quick launch summary We recently announced a new integrated workspace that brings your favorite G Suite apps closer together. We’re now rolling out this workspace to Gmail on the web and Android. Stay tuned to the G Suite Updates blog for information on the...
  10. New Gmail compose formatting and download options for G Suite users

in Windows 10 News
    New Gmail compose formatting and download options for G Suite users: What’s changing We're adding three new features to Gmail: Shortcut to undo/redo in the compose window Shortcut to strikethrough text Ability to download messages as .EML files in rfc822 format from Gmail on the web Who’s impacted End users Why you’d use it Undo/Redo: If...