Windows 10: Gmail

Discus and support Gmail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; If I get a new IPS can I tell them I don't need your email and just get gmail? Or do I need their email in order to get gmail? 70341 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by lostsoul65, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Gmail

If I get a new IPS can I tell them I don't need your email and just get gmail? Or do I need their email in order to get gmail?

:)

lostsoul65, Nov 19, 2016
  2. gmail. Win User

calendar

Trying to put a date in the calendar but keeps erasing and not saving, help

gmail., Nov 19, 2016
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    How do I search for a Gmail email on Drive D: ?

Gmail exists only in the cloud. You can't run Gmail from a local drive. All your Gmail email is stored in the cloud.

To search for a Gmail email, open Gmail (from any internet-connected computer regardless of the operating system) and type your search term into Gmail's search box.

BulldogXX, Nov 19, 2016
  4. Samuria Win User

Gmail

You can get Gmail without any other email

Samuria, Nov 19, 2016
  5. Berton Win User
    Just be aware that most ISPs will send notices and bills only to the address they provide. Also note that most ISPs have Webmail/online E-Mail pages you log into from any computer using your own account/address and assigned password, just don't let it be saved on the other computers.

Berton, Nov 19, 2016
  6. Good advice.

Yes, you do not need your ISP mail account to sign up for and use gmail. You access gmail from the web -- that's why it's called webmail.

But, as @Berton astutely points out, you probably need at least one ISP mail account to receive their electronic correspondence.
    And, yes, most ISPs allow you to access your ISP mail account via a webmail interface.

If you prefer, you may find it easier and more efficient to install an "email client" on your computer.
    Doing so allows you to access/read/write and (if set up as POP3) download messages directly onto your computer.
    Thunderbird is a popular, free, open-source option that can be enhanced with many customizations.
    It allows one to access messages from essentially any type of mail service (ISP, webmail, Exchange, etc.).
    There are several other options, both free and paid.

Cheers,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Gmail

1. Gmail - Similar Threads - Gmail

2. I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?: I was scammed by a fake PayPal representative. How do I keep them from getting logged on to myDell PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-scammed-by-a-fake-paypal-rep-how-do-i-keep/64ffa972-46d3-4056-931d-8b2593e1374a
  3. I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?: I was scammed by a fake PayPal representative. How do I keep them from getting logged on to myDell PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-scammed-by-a-fake-paypal-rep-how-do-i-keep/64ffa972-46d3-4056-931d-8b2593e1374a
  4. Account linked to gmail doesn't exist.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account linked to gmail doesn't exist.: Hi,My son used his Gmail account to log into minecraft/microsoft. On March 28th he got his new Windows laptop and we tried to set it up with his Gmail account.We got the massage, we couldn't log in because the account doesn't exist. We tried to log into Minecraft on another...
  5. Account linked to gmail doesn't exist.

Account linked to gmail doesn't exist.: Hi,My son used his Gmail account to log into minecraft/microsoft. On March 28th he got his new Windows laptop and we tried to set it up with his Gmail account.We got the massage, we couldn't log in because the account doesn't exist. We tried to log into Minecraft on another...
  6. The Building Which i Live has a Public Computer for the Residents, my Microsoft & Gmail...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The Building Which i Live has a Public Computer for the Residents, my Microsoft & Gmail...: That's Right, Can Not Be signed Out. Even When i remove my information, not Just Sign Out, But i will go to Microsoft.com/Devices and Remove the device from My Account. However, another Resident opens Either Browser and when i go down stairs i always check and sure enough, It...
  7. The Building Which i Live has a Public Computer for the Residents, my Microsoft & Gmail...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Building Which i Live has a Public Computer for the Residents, my Microsoft & Gmail...: That's Right, Can Not Be signed Out. Even When i remove my information, not Just Sign Out, But i will go to Microsoft.com/Devices and Remove the device from My Account. However, another Resident opens Either Browser and when i go down stairs i always check and sure enough, It...
  8. The Building Which i Live has a Public Computer for the Residents, my Microsoft & Gmail...

9. I want to change my alias but it is not accepting my gmail account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to change my alias but it is not accepting my gmail account.: Hi there,I am trying to add another Windows alias, but it is not accepting my gmail account: "This address was already used. Choose another."Why is that???...
  10. I want to change my alias but it is not accepting my gmail account.

I want to change my alias but it is not accepting my gmail account.: Hi there,I am trying to add another Windows alias, but it is not accepting my gmail account: "This address was already used. Choose another."Why is that???...