Windows 10: Gmail

Discus and support Gmail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How do I put Gmail on my taskbar? 77504 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by lostsoul65, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Gmail

How do I put Gmail on my taskbar?

:)

lostsoul65, Feb 16, 2017
  2. gmail. Win User

calendar

Trying to put a date in the calendar but keeps erasing and not saving, help

gmail., Feb 16, 2017
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    How do I search for a Gmail email on Drive D: ?

Gmail exists only in the cloud. You can't run Gmail from a local drive. All your Gmail email is stored in the cloud.

To search for a Gmail email, open Gmail (from any internet-connected computer regardless of the operating system) and type your search term into Gmail's search box.

BulldogXX, Feb 16, 2017
  4. Gmail

Hi Lostsoul65

Different methods for different browsers. Which browser are you using and is it your default browser?

Ken

Caledon Ken, Feb 16, 2017
  5. Go to Web page you want, some want to be signed in, some people want to be a the gmail login page.

Click once in Address bar, text should become highlighted (blue). Crtl+C

Head to desktop, right click in clear area, hover over "new" and click "shortcut". Window opens, click once in text box, then CRTL+V, then Click next, give it a title like GMAIL. The short cut should appear on desktop. Drag to taskbar.

I already have my browser on taskbar. As such when I want a pinned site I right click on browser and select required pinned site from top of list.

Ken

Edit 1

You may also be able to drag tab right to taskbar although if it doesn't appear it is likely pinned to your original icon, so to access, right click icon.

Caledon Ken, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Gmail

1. Gmail - Similar Threads - Gmail

2. I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?: I was scammed by a fake PayPal representative. How do I keep them from getting logged on to myDell PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-scammed-by-a-fake-paypal-rep-how-do-i-keep/64ffa972-46d3-4056-931d-8b2593e1374a
  3. I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?: I was scammed by a fake PayPal representative. How do I keep them from getting logged on to myDell PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-scammed-by-a-fake-paypal-rep-how-do-i-keep/64ffa972-46d3-4056-931d-8b2593e1374a
  4. Account linked to gmail doesn't exist.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account linked to gmail doesn't exist.: Hi,My son used his Gmail account to log into minecraft/microsoft. On March 28th he got his new Windows laptop and we tried to set it up with his Gmail account.We got the massage, we couldn't log in because the account doesn't exist. We tried to log into Minecraft on another...
  5. Account linked to gmail doesn't exist.

Account linked to gmail doesn't exist.: Hi,My son used his Gmail account to log into minecraft/microsoft. On March 28th he got his new Windows laptop and we tried to set it up with his Gmail account.We got the massage, we couldn't log in because the account doesn't exist. We tried to log into Minecraft on another...
  6. The Building Which i Live has a Public Computer for the Residents, my Microsoft & Gmail...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The Building Which i Live has a Public Computer for the Residents, my Microsoft & Gmail...: That's Right, Can Not Be signed Out. Even When i remove my information, not Just Sign Out, But i will go to Microsoft.com/Devices and Remove the device from My Account. However, another Resident opens Either Browser and when i go down stairs i always check and sure enough, It...
  7. The Building Which i Live has a Public Computer for the Residents, my Microsoft & Gmail...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Building Which i Live has a Public Computer for the Residents, my Microsoft & Gmail...: That's Right, Can Not Be signed Out. Even When i remove my information, not Just Sign Out, But i will go to Microsoft.com/Devices and Remove the device from My Account. However, another Resident opens Either Browser and when i go down stairs i always check and sure enough, It...
  8. The Building Which i Live has a Public Computer for the Residents, my Microsoft & Gmail...

9. I want to change my alias but it is not accepting my gmail account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to change my alias but it is not accepting my gmail account.: Hi there,I am trying to add another Windows alias, but it is not accepting my gmail account: "This address was already used. Choose another."Why is that???...
  10. I want to change my alias but it is not accepting my gmail account.

I want to change my alias but it is not accepting my gmail account.: Hi there,I am trying to add another Windows alias, but it is not accepting my gmail account: "This address was already used. Choose another."Why is that???...