Windows 10: Gmail

Discus and support Gmail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Has anyone got Gmail to work in Mail ? My other accounts work and I get my emails in OK but I've tried setting it as POP and IMAP but to start with it... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Joan Archer, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Gmail

Has anyone got Gmail to work in Mail ? My other accounts work and I get my emails in OK but I've tried setting it as POP and IMAP but to start with it told me that it wasn't available, via a line along the top.

Thought I'd try here before sending feedback. *Wink

:)

Joan Archer, Oct 31, 2014
  2. gmail. Win User

calendar

Trying to put a date in the calendar but keeps erasing and not saving, help

gmail., Oct 31, 2014
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    How do I search for a Gmail email on Drive D: ?

Gmail exists only in the cloud. You can't run Gmail from a local drive. All your Gmail email is stored in the cloud.

To search for a Gmail email, open Gmail (from any internet-connected computer regardless of the operating system) and type your search term into Gmail's search box.

BulldogXX, Oct 31, 2014
  4. Gmail

Gmail was working ok for me early this afternoon, these are the settings I have in the app
    Screenshot is from win 8 but have the same settings in 10

Gmail [​IMG]

paulsalter, Oct 31, 2014
  5. Thanks Paul, I've tried those settings but it didn't work for me, I'll give them another shot and see what happens. *Wink

Joan Archer, Oct 31, 2014
  6. OK things are working, I didn't delve far enough into it to find the emails. I don't like the inbuilt Mail program I'll see if I can get Windows Live Mail installed.
    I'll mark this as solved now, thanks for you reply Paul. *Wink

Joan Archer, Nov 1, 2014
  7. Good to hear you got it fixed, hope installing live mail goes a bit smoother *Smile

paulsalter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Gmail

1. Gmail - Similar Threads - Gmail

2. I keep getting 0x800CCC0E error code in Outlook - won't connect to Gmail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting 0x800CCC0E error code in Outlook - won't connect to Gmail: I made the mistake of responding to the Google warning about less secure apps. Big mistake. Now I can't seem to work out how to reconnect my Gmail to Outlook 10. I've been here before but this time nothing I do has worked....
  3. gmail problems with outlook and edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    gmail problems with outlook and edge: I can't change my gmail password in outlook using edge as my browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-problems-with-outlook-and-edge/6d6489f9-1065-4877-b5de-e62c1808f40f
  4. My outlook account does not recognize my gmail account and will not sign in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My outlook account does not recognize my gmail account and will not sign in: My outlook account does not recognize my gmail account and will not sign in. It has been doing this a few days. I reinstalled it once and it seemed to fix the problem but now it is doing it again....
  5. Info on setting up Gmail as the default using Firefox?

in Windows 10 Support
    Info on setting up Gmail as the default using Firefox?: I am looking to configure W10 Pro 1809 to use Gmail as the default mailbox, opened in Firefox which is already the default browser. The are numerous web articles but their instructions refer to menu objects that were renamed and moved. So, I got nowhere. Can anyone please...
  6. gmail question

in Browsers and Email
    gmail question: lately when I open gmail it dose not open in full screen it always has but no more, is there a setting I could change 140607
  7. gmail question

in Windows 10 Support
    gmail question: lately when I open gmail it dose not open in full screen it always has but no more, is there a setting I could change 140607
  8. Latest Windows 10 update removed the ability of Outlook to send or receive emails from Gmail.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Windows 10 update removed the ability of Outlook to send or receive emails from Gmail.: The subject says it all, the latest Windows 10 update removed the ability of Outlook to send or receive emails from Gmail (error 0x800ccc0e). I've tried deleting and readding the accounts, repairing outlook, changing the port, etc., nothing works. The only thing I haven't...
  9. can not connect outlook to my gmail account. Imap.gmail.com Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can not connect outlook to my gmail account. Imap.gmail.com Help: can not connect outlook to my gmail account. Imap.gmail.com Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-connect-outlook-to-my-gmail-account/d798a8f2-e2d2-4918-b87f-9bbc708b89e4
  10. Unable to upload Microsoft Word/Excel on Gmail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to upload Microsoft Word/Excel on Gmail: I'm unable to upload Microsoft Word/Excel documents on Gmail. PDF, Powerpoint etc is fine. I've cleared my cache as posts suggest. Nothing. I'm also using the latest Adobe flash. I've tried it on Google Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge. All the same. I'm on Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gmail in inbox