Windows 10: GNU won't open

Discus and support GNU won't open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have deleted something I guess because GNU cash won't open I get error saying "file://C:\users\Ben\Desktop\GNU.gnucash" not found Any help will be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ben Daniels, Sep 16, 2016.

1. GNU won't open

I have deleted something I guess because GNU cash won't open I get error saying "file://C:\users\Ben\Desktop\GNU.gnucash" not found
    Any help will be appreciated
    Thanks
    Ben

:)

Ben Daniels, Sep 16, 2016
  2. Jake555 Win User

Why is Windows 10 so bad?

Switch to GNU/Linux. Windows is crappy, DRM-riddled, overly-complicated, malware.

I reccomend Debian GNU/Linux, but there are a lot others out there.

Jake555, Sep 16, 2016
  3. ViruSzZ Win User
    Nokia suite for linux users

it's sad nokia not having
    support for gnu/linux users....
    that's a discrimination and
    for sure I'm not going
    to install windows just
    to manage my nokia phone
    too...

what's the problem you're
    not supporting nokia suite for
    gnu/linux ?

ViruSzZ, Sep 16, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

GNU won't open

First thing to do is reinstall it. If you didn't save the download when first installing or don't have the disc you may want to get the latest. Your other post has the link.

Berton, Sep 16, 2016
  5. I have reloaded it at least a dozen times. Still the same. Here is what is weird to me. I copy and pasted a copy of it on a zip drive I can put zip in drive E and it will boot from it. But I can't copy it back to desktop

Ben Daniels, Sep 16, 2016
  6. I think I have got it working. I had a copy of it on a zip drive and I copied it from zip and pasted on desktop and it is opening now. Thanks for ur help with this problem. I don't know what happened to this but had to be in the program
    Thanks
    Ben

Ben Daniels, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

GNU won't open

1. GNU won't open - Similar Threads - GNU won't open

2. GNU GRUB issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    GNU GRUB issue: I recently deleted the KDE Neon partition in Disk Management Windows 10 on a Toshiba Satellite C55T. Now, I just have Windows 10 installed, only. When I restarted my laptop, I got into the GNU GRUB command line. I have tried the command below, but it did NOT work.chainloader...
  3. GNU GRUB issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GNU GRUB issue: I recently deleted the KDE Neon partition in Disk Management Windows 10 on a Toshiba Satellite C55T. Now, I just have Windows 10 installed, only. When I restarted my laptop, I got into the GNU GRUB command line. I have tried the command below, but it did NOT work.chainloader...
  4. GNU GRUB issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. GNU-GRUB on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GNU-GRUB on startup: For some reason, over the last month or two, my startup sequence includes a GNU-GRUB V2.04 "bash-like" startup, where I have to type "exit" to get to my home screen. Can you tell me why, and help me remove this strange boot sequence?...
  6. GNU-GRUB on startup

GNU-GRUB on startup: For some reason, over the last month or two, my startup sequence includes a GNU-GRUB V2.04 "bash-like" startup, where I have to type "exit" to get to my home screen. Can you tell me why, and help me remove this strange boot sequence?...
  7. Stuck in GNU grub

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stuck in GNU grub: Tried to wipe Linux with disk partition manager... How to boot to windows? Win10 updated this morning if that helps...ls hd0,gpt3/ ??Lots of options Tried /efi file not found Safe to say no clue what I'm doing...
  8. GNU GRUB Help !!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GNU GRUB Help !!: My laptop suddenly restarted by it self and opened on this screen "GNUGRUB version 2.02 Minimal Bach-like line editingis supported. For the firstword, TAB lists possible command completions,Anywhere else TAB lists possibledeviceor file completion ." I know that if I write...
  9. GNU Backgammon not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GNU Backgammon not working: I have a 5(?) year old HP Pavilion laptop that had Vista which I upgraded to 7 and now to 10. I have always used GNU Backgammon and love it. Unfortunately I cannot get it to work with 10. I have tried different downloads but they all have the same problem. When I click on it,...
  10. GNU acct'g

GNU acct'g: Do anyone on here know about GNU acct'g Like to know how to backup all files on a zip drive or to a desktop file and then I can copy to a zip drive Thanks 63723