Windows 10: Go Back to File Explorer Last Version

Discus and support Go Back to File Explorer Last Version in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hai Guys,the new update in windows 11 patch november 2023, created new file explorer viewif i need old view file explorer before last update november... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Apri Darmawan, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Go Back to File Explorer Last Version

Hai Guys,the new update in windows 11 patch november 2023, created new file explorer viewif i need old view file explorer before last update november 2023, without deleting the latest updates. have information ? because my team not like with the new file explorer viewfor your information, thankssalam,apri

:)

Apri Darmawan, Dec 6, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 6, 2023
  3. Ralph Sta Win User
    File explorer icon from taskbar dissappears while working on it

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you pin the File Explorer from the Start Menu by following these steps:

• Click the Start Menu.
    • Right-click File Explorer.
    • Choose Pin to taskbar.

If you need further assistance, feel free to reply to this post.

Ralph Sta, Dec 6, 2023
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

Go Back to File Explorer Last Version

"This file can't be previewed" problem in explorer

Hi Deborah,

For us to provide an accurate resolution, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Since when have you been experiencing this issue?
    • Were there any changes on your PC before this happened like software or updates installed?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Access this link

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Explorer
    • Delete all the files.
    • After deleting the files kindly try and see if there's a thumbnail preview of your files.

We're looking forward to your response.

Paolo Mag, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

Go Back to File Explorer Last Version

1. Go Back to File Explorer Last Version - Similar Threads - File Explorer Last

2. i need to go back to the last version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need to go back to the last version: how do i get back to the old version before it install the lastest update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-go-back-to-the-last-version/804443a6-57d7-49b8-b7c2-a4cfda64ef0e
  3. i need to go back to the last version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need to go back to the last version: how do i get back to the old version before it install the lastest update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-go-back-to-the-last-version/804443a6-57d7-49b8-b7c2-a4cfda64ef0e
  4. i need to go back to the last version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Go back to format before last update?

Go back to format before last update?: A few days ago my laptop updated. I didn't even notice it and I was able to use it while it updated so that was good. BUT I hate the new update and format! Onenote and Word are especially bad since I use them every day as a student. The new update changed the format and now...
  6. Go back to format before last update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Go back to format before last update?: A few days ago my laptop updated. I didn't even notice it and I was able to use it while it updated so that was good. BUT I hate the new update and format! Onenote and Word are especially bad since I use them every day as a student. The new update changed the format and now...
  7. Go Back to File Explorer Last Version

Go Back to File Explorer Last Version: Hai Guys,the new update in windows 11 patch november 2023, created new file explorer viewif i need old view file explorer before last update november 2023, without deleting the latest updates. have information ? because my team not like with the new file explorer viewfor your...
  8. Accidentally press save file but want to go back version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally press save file but want to go back version: Accidentally I press save file but I want to go previous version In notepad file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentally-press-save-file-but-want-to-go-back/1e3ca77a-5bbc-46e9-bb4c-d7fa429b0db3
  9. Go back to Windows.old version

Go back to Windows.old version: I tried reinstalling Windows 10 to solve a small issue I had, tho now all of my files and settings are in Windows.old and reinstalling Windows didn't fix the problem I had. How do I discard this windows and go back to the version in Windows.old?...
  10. go back to previous version

go back to previous version: hello! have a good day! i have an issue regarding windows 10, kindly need some assistance. currently i have upgraded windows 10 1803 to 1809 version. and i have also deleted windows.old folder from c drive. but i am facing some issues with 1809 version. is their any...