Windows 10: go back

Discus and support go back in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; if I go back to win 7, can I reinstall 10 later before the year is up? there is a few bugs that maybe they will fix in the coming months, so I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jimc197, Aug 3, 2015.

1. jimc197 Win User

go back

if I go back to win 7, can I reinstall 10 later before the year is up?
    there is a few bugs that maybe they will fix in the coming months, so I am planning
    to go back to 7 and watch what is happening

:)

jimc197, Aug 3, 2015

2. If i go back to windows 8.1 can i go back to windows 10?

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

We are researching on the issue; will update the post soon.

Thanks,

Sahil Bali, Aug 3, 2015
  3. If i go back to windows 8.1 can i go back to windows 10?

Hello Wakiza,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you want to know if you go back to Windows 8.1, will you be able to again upgrade to Windows 10 in the system.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    “Andre Da Costa” replied on July 22, 2015 in the following Microsoft Community link.

Revert back to Windows 8.1 from Windows 10

Revert back to Windows 8.1 from Windows 10

Yes, you can upgrade back to Windows 10 once you revert back to Windows 8.1 in the system.

To download Windows 10, I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Download Windows 10

Download Windows 10

If you wish to perform a clean installation of Windows 10, I would suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    “Andre Da Costa” replied on January 27, 2015 in the following Microsoft Community link.

How to: Do a clean install of Windows 10

How to: Perform a Clean Install or Reinstall of Windows 10

The above steps holds good for Windows 10 as well.

For more Information:

I would suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    “Andre Da Costa” replied on January 22, 2015 in the following Microsoft Community link.

Frequently Asked Questions: Windows 10

Frequently Asked Questions: Windows 10

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Aug 3, 2015
  4. RonCFL Win User

go back

Yes...i believe .. im rolling back to 8.1
    WTH ..if not ...im still ok with 8.1 ..

RonCFL, Aug 3, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Yes. Once you upgrade to Windows 10 on an activated 7/8.1 PC, the free Windows 10 activation will be registered on the Microsoft activation servers for that PC.

You will then now be able to do a clean install of Windows 10 on the PC without entering a key (skip) any time afterwards forever, and have it activated.

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

go back