Windows 10: go from a wireless to wired on windows 10

Discus and support go from a wireless to wired on windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; go from a wireless to wired on a PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DoyleMullican, Oct 6, 2022.

1. go from a wireless to wired on windows 10

go from a wireless to wired on a PC

:)

DoyleMullican, Oct 6, 2022

2. microsoft wired wireless optical desktop receiver2.1 mouse

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the Microsoft wireless optical desktop receiver 2.1 mouse. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • What is the model number of the Optical mouse?

Meanwhile, please try the methods as referred in this article except
    method 4: Troubleshoot a wireless mouse
    that does not function correctly

In addition, we would also suggest you to perform the steps as mentioned in these article:

I have trouble connecting my wired/wireless
    device

My mouse isn't working

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 6, 2022
  3. lmblanes Win User
    Windows 10 - Wired and Wireless connection simulataneously

Dear All

I would like to use mi Wireless connection for OneDrive for business and Ethernet wired network for the rest.

Is there a way of achieving that?

• Changing priority and assigning an interface metric as described here (Redirecting) didn't work;
    • The Wireless connection turns off when I plug the ethernet cable;
    Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Luis

lmblanes, Oct 6, 2022
  4. Mussels Win User

go from a wireless to wired on windows 10

Wired or wireless?

RC is going to suggest you grab an expensive amped wireless AP.

i suggest something cheap, my preferred brand is TP link.

Mussels, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

go from a wireless to wired on windows 10

1. go from a wireless to wired on windows 10 - Similar Threads - wireless wired

2. Wireless Mouse Wheel No Longer Works two of them but USB wired Mouse Wheel Does. Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Mouse Wheel No Longer Works two of them but USB wired Mouse Wheel Does. Windows 11.: One day all of a sudden Windows 11 decided that the mouse wheel on my Microsft 3600 bluetooth mouse no longer can scroll pages. Rebooted, disconnected, reconnected, batteries out etc, nothing made it work. Thinking it's a hardware fault i tried a different mouse, this time...
  3. Wireless Mouse Wheel No Longer Works two of them but USB wired Mouse Wheel Does. Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Mouse Wheel No Longer Works two of them but USB wired Mouse Wheel Does. Windows 11.: One day all of a sudden Windows 11 decided that the mouse wheel on my Microsft 3600 bluetooth mouse no longer can scroll pages. Rebooted, disconnected, reconnected, batteries out etc, nothing made it work. Thinking it's a hardware fault i tried a different mouse, this time...
  4. go from a wireless to wired on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    go from a wireless to wired on windows 10: go from a wireless to wired on a PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/go-from-a-wireless-to-wired-on-windows-10/c1edf395-8bb7-42cb-a5f0-043a9ed81e5c
  5. go from a wireless to wired on windows 10

go from a wireless to wired on windows 10: go from a wireless to wired on a PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/go-from-a-wireless-to-wired-on-windows-10/c1edf395-8bb7-42cb-a5f0-043a9ed81e5c
  6. Windows can not process properly DHCP response with the same IP for wired and wireless...

Windows can not process properly DHCP response with the same IP for wired and wireless...: DHCP servers may return the same IP for both wired and wireless connectionThis may be useful for laptops - I can connect with wire in the main room and wireless on the other.But when I plug the ethernet cable to the laptop and turn off wifi, Windows still not able to obtain...
  7. Windows can not process properly DHCP response with the same IP for wired and wireless...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows can not process properly DHCP response with the same IP for wired and wireless...: DHCP servers may return the same IP for both wired and wireless connectionThis may be useful for laptops - I can connect with wire in the main room and wireless on the other.But when I plug the ethernet cable to the laptop and turn off wifi, Windows still not able to obtain...
  8. Project from Windows PC to PC over Ethernet Wired, Not Wireless

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Project from Windows PC to PC over Ethernet Wired, Not Wireless: Is there any way to project a windows PC to PC over LAN?I have seen Micracast over Infrastructure by Microsoft. Why doesn't Microsoft have a "Wired Display" additional feature like they do for "Wireless Display"?Why hasn't Microsoft made this possible?I am not interested in...
  9. Project from Windows PC to PC over Ethernet Wired, Not Wireless

Project from Windows PC to PC over Ethernet Wired, Not Wireless: Is there any way to project a windows PC to PC over LAN?I have seen Micracast over Infrastructure by Microsoft. Why doesn't Microsoft have a "Wired Display" additional feature like they do for "Wireless Display"?Why hasn't Microsoft made this possible?I am not interested in...
  10. Strange error when using HP Omen Vector Wireless via wire

Strange error when using HP Omen Vector Wireless via wire: Hi all,I have an HP Omen Vector Wireless mouse that I've been using with my Windows 11 PC. It works fine wirelessly, but as of yesterday the 24th, using it wired results in an error: "The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned." Device manager shows an...