Windows 10: "god folder" in win 10

Discus and support "god folder" in win 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was having the dickens of a time finding things in win 10 until I read how to create a folder called the "god folder " it was easy to do and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by calvin, Aug 18, 2015.

1. calvin Win User

"god folder" in win 10

I was having the dickens of a time finding things in win 10 until I read how to create a folder called the "god folder "
    it was easy to do and it worked ..now I can find things I couldn't before without getting frustrated .

anyone else using this ?

:)

calvin, Aug 18, 2015

2. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

As I said in my first post you can either try to update it's software to see if it cures it.

If it doesn't then your phone is faulty and you will need to get it repaired.

psychomania---01, Aug 18, 2015
  3. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

i contacted nokia who replied :

Thank you for emailing Nokia Care.

I appreciate your feedback. However, at the moment the Nokia Software Updater does not support Nokia 6080 nor Nokia 6070.

In response to your email, there are no issues with Nokia 6080 nor Nokia 6070. Please take both phones to your nearest Nokia Care Point. The technicians will assess if a repair is required and advise if this may be covered under the warranty.

went to carphone warehouse & explained the problem,

the lady i dealt with told me that this IS a problem she has seen over & over again.

because the phone was still within the 14day period they exchanged it for a different handset [for which i needed to fork out another load of £££'s. guess i should've spent more in the first place!!]

i asked what they will do with my returned phone,

she said it'll be added to the collection of them which need to send back to nokia.

perhaps nokia are in denial cause they havent had the stores returns yet?

anyway,

i hope everyone else will be fortunate enough to get a replacement.

kareldevelop, Aug 18, 2015
  4. jmack356 Win User

"god folder" in win 10

Just create a new folder and rename it to following:

GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}

jmack356, Aug 18, 2015
  5. WhyMe Win User
    I named my folder Elvis. GodMode is just so...ugh...

WhyMe, Aug 18, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Aug 18, 2015
  7. Bazz Win User
    I think he was just making a statement that he found it already and thought it was a very a useful folder to find things, not asking for it.

8. calvin Win User

"god folder" in win 10

yep I have had it a few days now ...love that little critter ...lol

calvin, Aug 18, 2015
  9. Bazz Win User
    Indeed I have been using it for many years and pleasantly surprised when it still worked after my windows 10 upgrade.

10. That folder is actually what populates the search function of the start menu. Everything in there shows up in search. That is why it still exist in Windows 10.

logicearth, Aug 18, 2015
  11. Tonyb Win User
    Help i made mine God mode name but it looks just o ugly i did the shortcut version how to rename it to Control Panel All Tasks ?

Tonyb, Aug 20, 2015
  12. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Hey Tony,

If you like, you can use the shortcut below instead. *Smile

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Aug 20, 2015
  13. Tonyb Win User

"god folder" in win 10

ok so do i just delete the one i made ??

Tonyb, Aug 20, 2015
  14. Tonyb Win User
    ok cool downloading your zip folder *Smile

Tonyb, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

"god folder" in win 10

1. "god folder" in win 10 - Similar Threads - god folder

2. I WANT TO USE WINDOWS 10 HOME BUT FOR SOME GOD DAMN REASON IM USING WINDOWS 10 PRO WITH A...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I WANT TO USE WINDOWS 10 HOME BUT FOR SOME GOD DAMN REASON IM USING WINDOWS 10 PRO WITH A...: Help me. I'm supposed to be using Windows 10 Home with a home key but when I got this computer for some god damn reason I'm using Windows 10 Pro with a home key. What?...
  3. I WANT TO USE WINDOWS 10 HOME BUT FOR SOME GOD DAMN REASON IM USING WINDOWS 10 PRO WITH A...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I WANT TO USE WINDOWS 10 HOME BUT FOR SOME GOD DAMN REASON IM USING WINDOWS 10 PRO WITH A...: Help me. I'm supposed to be using Windows 10 Home with a home key but when I got this computer for some god damn reason I'm using Windows 10 Pro with a home key. What?...
  4. I WANT TO USE WINDOWS 10 HOME BUT FOR SOME GOD DAMN REASON IM USING WINDOWS 10 PRO WITH A...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how in the name of god to start minecraft on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how in the name of god to start minecraft on windows 10?: i have been trying to start minecraft on this laptop for a few hours now. after looking at every possible fix it is absolutely impossible to start it. whenever i run the launcher i get an error -2015294512. i tried everything i could find, from fixes to system to deleting and...
  6. how in the name of god to start minecraft on windows 10?

how in the name of god to start minecraft on windows 10?: i have been trying to start minecraft on this laptop for a few hours now. after looking at every possible fix it is absolutely impossible to start it. whenever i run the launcher i get an error -2015294512. i tried everything i could find, from fixes to system to deleting and...
  7. how in the name of god to start minecraft on windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. CAN YOU PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BAN MCAFEE FROM **ALL** COMPUTERS???

CAN YOU PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BAN MCAFEE FROM **ALL** COMPUTERS???: Hi,Just recently, my other PC been getting SPAMMED notifications from McAfee during my recent livestream and pardon me for the language I'm using here. But it's getting to the point where I'm severely getting pissed off at these ****. Is there any possible way you guys can...
  9. CAN YOU PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BAN MCAFEE FROM **ALL** COMPUTERS???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAN YOU PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BAN MCAFEE FROM **ALL** COMPUTERS???: Hi,Just recently, my other PC been getting SPAMMED notifications from McAfee during my recent livestream and pardon me for the language I'm using here. But it's getting to the point where I'm severely getting pissed off at these ****. Is there any possible way you guys can...
  10. How on god's green earth can I connect with you to get support?

How on god's green earth can I connect with you to get support?: Hi Microsoft,First off let me say, that for the multi billion dollar company that you are, not having proper reachable customer service really puts a dent on your reputation and customer approval.I'm a teacher for Microsoft products, and as a result of your terrible support...