Windows 10: GoDaddy to shut down cloud server business

Discus and support GoDaddy to shut down cloud server business in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; GoDaddy will be shuttering its Cloud Servers and Applications business at the end of the year, less than two years after launching the new offerings.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

GoDaddy to shut down cloud server business

Read more: GoDaddy to shut down cloud server business | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Jul 19, 2017
  2. edbingle Win User

I cannot connect to my godaddy server since uploading windows 10

I could connect to godaddy server with no problem using explorer. Now my Explorer does not work properly, and I cannot connect to the godaddy server.

edbingle, Jul 19, 2017
  3. Backing up data on Windows Phone 8.1 + problems with backing up

I agree. This Cloud Backup or NOTHING is ridiculous.

The problem is obvious--We need to back up, yet servers are down, problematic, buggy, etc. It's simply not acceptable for a business perceptive. Business using MS phones with important data need to be backed up ON DEMAND, not when MS "gets around to it."

Until then, phones remain a toy in the eyes of business. No local backup option, no way Microbrains!

sssssddddddddd, Jul 19, 2017
Thema:

GoDaddy to shut down cloud server business

1. GoDaddy to shut down cloud server business - Similar Threads - GoDaddy shut down

2. Windows Hello For Business Cloud Trust

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello For Business Cloud Trust: I am running into 2 issues that would love some clarity on:- 1 computer I am unable to setup a pin on. Keep getting the error during step up auth after entering my credentials to receive the 2fa prompt it fails with "Unable to get a token using the Web Account Manager. Error...
  3. Windows Hello For Business Cloud Trust

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello For Business Cloud Trust: I am running into 2 issues that would love some clarity on:- 1 computer I am unable to setup a pin on. Keep getting the error during step up auth after entering my credentials to receive the 2fa prompt it fails with "Unable to get a token using the Web Account Manager. Error...
  4. Windows Hello For Business Cloud Trust

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly: My laptop is Lenovo 120s 14iap. Recently it keeps randomly shutting down. I checked event viewer and it shows some error event id 41 63, 6008. I did reinstall windows, updated the driver from windows update, and tried some fix from internet. Here i've managed system event log...
  6. Windows 10 login not working with Office365 for Business account that is hosted by GoDaddy.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 login not working with Office365 for Business account that is hosted by GoDaddy.: I'm setting up someone with a new laptop. The user has an Office365 for Business account that is hosted by GoDaddy. During the setup it asks me to enter the user's email and password, it even pulls up the GoDaddy Office365 login screen. It appears to accept the password and...
  7. Is my OneDrive for Business really a cloud?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is my OneDrive for Business really a cloud?: I recently got a newer desktop computer. With my previous computer, my OneDrive clouds were placed with my folders as stand-alone items. When I access my folders with the icon along the bottom of my Desktop, I am able to access as a stand-alone item my personal OneDrive. My...
  8. Server busy message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Server busy message: I've been getting the server busy message the last few days and I don't know Why. Help Stan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/server-busy-message/bff6c284-1e0e-4576-8ae4-30bb3aa22d6a
  9. Random shut down running SQL server

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Random shut down running SQL server: I have a computer that just sits and runs a SQL server for Credit Cards. This machine has been running since 2014 with no problems. I noticed in the beginning of the month that the machine was shutting down and I would have to restart the database gui. I seen that my intel...
  10. Windows Essentials Server shuts down every Friday

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Essentials Server shuts down every Friday: Might be the incorrect forum but, here goes. I am a newbie to WSE2019, for that matter any of the Windows server products. (Have been using W10 for several years, now.) I have built this WSE2019 machine that is properly joined as a domain member server on an active directory...