Windows 10: Going back to Window 7 pro?

Discus and support Going back to Window 7 pro? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have the Win 7 Pro. CD and am fed up with Win 10 crashes. How could I go back to Windows 7 Pro please? Is it easy as I am a novice. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nijjhar, Feb 27, 2016.

1. nijjhar Win User

Going back to Window 7 pro?

Hi,

I have the Win 7 Pro. CD and am fed up with Win 10 crashes.

How could I go back to Windows 7 Pro please?

Is it easy as I am a novice.

I have copied my files.

:)

nijjhar, Feb 27, 2016

2. Going back from Windows 7 to 10 and back again to 7

Hi Robert,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I can understand how frustrating it could be when things go unusual.

We suggest you to contact Adobe support:

Adobe Creative Cloud Learn & Support

We suggest you keep you system updated with all the Microsoft updates available on the system.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Deepak..Raghav, Feb 27, 2016
  3. Going back from Windows 7 to 10 and back again to 7

Going to Windows 10 from 7 is a nightmare if you have slightly older peripherals and applications. 'On 'upgrading to 10', one monitor (SVGA input only), of my dual monitor system would not show a full screen, just a vestige. Several applications needed to
    be reactivated. My 'adobe acrobat professional 7' will not function correctly and I cannot re-activate it. Adobe prompts you to activate but you can't do it on-line any more, so it tells you to phone. Adobe's telephone activation system in the UK has now been
    pulled so I am left with a duff app that cost quite a lot of money a few years back.

Reverting back to Windows 7 has also caused major problems. Several of my applications again prompted me to reactivate. Adobe Acrobat 7 pro still doesn't work correctly. It still prompts me to activate, but how do I do it?

Microsof? When are you going to offer proper solutions to these issues? Thousands of upgraders are having similar problems.

We need solutions, and fast!

RobertBeales, Feb 27, 2016
  4. zooburner Win User

There are probably a number of sites to help with this, here's one i found after a quick google search.

You will of course need to make sure..

1) you have the Windows 7 disk
    2) you have a valid license code
    3) you have moved all your files onto backup

http://pcsupport.about.com/od/operat...all-part-1.htm

zooburner, Feb 27, 2016
Thema:

1. Going back to Window 7 pro? - Similar Threads - Going Window pro

2. go back to windows 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    go back to windows 7: go back to windows 7 option missing , i have the windows.old and the option still missing ,why???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/go-back-to-windows-7/91fe30f1-5d91-418c-abda-8299db5c7743
  3. go back to windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    go back to windows 7: go back to windows 7 option missing , i have the windows.old and the option still missing ,why???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/go-back-to-windows-7/91fe30f1-5d91-418c-abda-8299db5c7743
  4. go back to windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Going back to windows 7

Going back to windows 7: Hello, wondering can anyone tell me how to go back to windows 7, my laptop is 10 years old and its has updated to 10 and I want to go back, any help would be appreciated. Many Thanks....
  6. How to Go Back to Windows 7

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Go Back to Windows 7: I upgrade from from Windows 7 Home Premnium to Windows 10 Home back in April and I was wondering if there is a way to go back. I don't hate Windows 10, but I don't love it. I know Windows 7 isn't "safe" anymore but I'm willing to get an antivirus if it means I can go back to...
  7. Go back to windows 7

in Windows 10 Support
    Go back to windows 7: After the recent update, my pc keeps freezing for no reason. I looked up for solutions but I only find that you should update your windows etc. So I did. It still runs like sh*****t and still freezes. I am really sick of this ridiculous situation because all of my work are on...
  8. Going Back To Windows 7

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Going Back To Windows 7: I have had Windows 10 on my new PC for nearly two years and I hate it, It keeps crashing or stalling or does not what it's supposed to do or things go missing and I have to download apps to get stuff back with every update and yet again it as crashed with the last one two...
  9. Going back to windows 7 or 8

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Going back to windows 7 or 8: Hi, upgraded to windows 10, now my disc dosent work, is ok if i go back to Windows 7 or 8. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/going-back-to-windows-7-or-8/2d3dcfb7-1dce-4539-a460-e699c4f154c2
  10. go back to windows 7

go back to windows 7: I know how to do it, what I don't know is, how to remove your account. it says, before I can revert back to windows 7, I have to remove my account. but how? I am the only account in my computer. should I make another? what if the system tell me to remove it too? this is...