Windows 10: Going Bonkers here !!!!

Discus and support Going Bonkers here !!!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi folks Going Bonkers here -- running 5 VM's from an average laptop (Intel I3 proc) with 16 GB memory and 500GB SSD. Intel I3 processor only average... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jimbo45, Jan 17, 2018.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Going Bonkers here !!!!

Hi folks
    Going Bonkers here -- running 5 VM's from an average laptop (Intel I3 proc) with 16 GB memory and 500GB SSD. Intel I3 processor only average --OK though for modest workload.

Windows Host + 4 X Linux VM's and 1 Windows VM all giving acceptable performance

So long as your I/O is decent even a modest machine can run loads of stuff -- you don't need for most applications a mega powerful CPU (gamers etc different - but typical users OK). For a load of VM's though you do need to have sufficient decent RAM. SLOW DISKS though will kill any system.

Saves "quintable " (? X 5) booting !!!

Going Bonkers here !!!! [​IMG]

quite fun this !!! (obviously too much time to waste today),

now back to some real work

Cheers

jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Jan 17, 2018

2. My 625 is going & driving me bonkers!

if you done factory reset and format card, seems to be problem with phone, take it to nokia care center

sure why not, Jan 17, 2018
  3. when I copy musics file on my phone, then I have 2 to 10 copies of some of those on memory card

This works for a few times, but after several uses, it seems to go bonkers.

Assassin 11B3P, Jan 17, 2018
Thema:

Going Bonkers here !!!!

1. Going Bonkers here !!!! - Similar Threads - Going Bonkers here

2. What's going on here

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's going on here: I used to be able to use the selection tool to delete a square and get a white background. This is showing a pixel grid below it now. Even when I erase, it goes to the pixel grid. This was upon opening default settings....
  3. What's going on here?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What's going on here?: After this last garbage update I discovered I couldn't scan on my Brand New Epson Scanner/ printer. The icon was even gone from my desktop. I had to download a scanner app from Microsoft---imagine that. This is Not acceptable. Any ideas.? I could always dump.the last update I...
  4. Here we go then . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Here we go then . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I have, two browsers. Google, and Firefox. The problem, is.With either, browser. When I do, a search. It uses, Google. But, I don't want it to.Google, is my favorite browser.But, sometimes. It has trouble, searching.Firefox,...
  5. Ms has gone Bonkers here (update times)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Ms has gone Bonkers here (update times): Hi folks I'm not sure how ms collects this data but it's hopelessly wrong [img] I rarely use computers after 22.00 (local time) so how on earth do they gather info on Windows that computer is in use between 22.00 and 10.00 Windows computers are switched off and Windows...
  6. HELP - going bonkers! Bluetooth miasma.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HELP - going bonkers! Bluetooth miasma.: Win10x64 v1909 latest updates. Would be great to hear from someone who has had a similar problem. Thanks to Microsoft's updates their help and much of the online help has been porked by the changes they've made which makes a lot of the advice redundant. I've just about...
  7. Going Bonkers here - on W10 pro !!! activation wants install W10 pro !

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Going Bonkers here - on W10 pro !!! activation wants install W10 pro !: Hi there anybody know how to fix this Have changed no hardware whatsoever on this machine -- was running perfectly until about an hour ago and then said please activate windows !!!!! here's the screenshot [img] What to do next -- can restore but I'd rather...
  8. Wifi - performance - am I going BONKERS !!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi - performance - am I going BONKERS !!: Hi there I was over sorting out a friends Cable box system and I got some real weird wifi results. He needs the 2.4 GHZ so 5 GHZ wasn't an option Set his router to "N" only -- Wideband -- wifi connector showed 300 Mbs connection - but talk about SLOW -- and I tried all...
  9. Win 10 keystrokes go bonkers

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 keystrokes go bonkers: when I hit one key sometimes it drops down a list to select from sometimes it takes 2 keystrokes then just hangs if I persist in trying Win 10 logs off and I have to log on again. maybe the keystroke autocompletion feature? Need help. My Win 10 system is now...
  10. What's going on here?

in Windows 10 Support
    What's going on here?: My computer, a Dell XPS 8700 was made in July, 2015. It came with Windows 10 home edition pre-installed. I never had much problem with it until the past few months when it has just shut itself down for no reason. Then when I restart it says "no operating system found". Both...