Windows 10: Good afternoon! WhatsApp.exe Crash

Discus and support Good afternoon! WhatsApp.exe Crash in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been having problems with my PC for several weeks. Many blue screens, for various reasons. I've done EVERYTHING it's incredible that there were so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FacundoPacheco Sosa, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Good afternoon! WhatsApp.exe Crash

I've been having problems with my PC for several weeks. Many blue screens, for various reasons. I've done EVERYTHING it's incredible that there were so many things to correct and it still doesn't work as it should.After finding and repairing the integrity of some corrupted files, I thought it was fixed. But a few minutes ago I was about to play a game of Team Fight Tactics to relax a bit and the PC stopped. This time it was not a blue screen, because after a few minutes everything returned to normal, with the difference that WhatsApp was closed; It obviously crashed.From WinDBG and I

:)

FacundoPacheco Sosa, Dec 5, 2023
  2. imhsp Win User

Whatsapp on Nokia X ???

Please follow the steps properly your problem will be solved

1.Download my app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" from Nokia store.

• Install Whatsapp you downloaded in step 1 , Complete your Whatsapp login as there will be no error until you login
    4. After login complete your Whatsapp will start to show error "DEVICE NOT SUPPORTED"

5. Open app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" and there will be no error to open Whatsapp have fun.

imhsp, Dec 5, 2023
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 5, 2023
  4. Good afternoon! WhatsApp.exe Crash

Good afternoon, there are always crashes from applications

Good afternoon, there are always crashes from application

Minidumps:

This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x3DDB60)

Bugcheck code: 0xA (0xFFFF8B8A83F0E778, 0x2, 0x1, 0xFFFFF8010FB258DF)

Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

and

ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x3DDB60)

Bugcheck code: 0x133 (0x1, 0x1E00, 0xFFFFF805130FA318, 0x0),

ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!setjmpex+0x8179)

Bugcheck code: 0xA (0xFFFF8B8A83F0E778, 0x2, 0x1, 0xFFFFF8010FB258DF)

accessories: cpu ryzen 5 3600, mb msi mortar b450, ram adata xpg xmp 3000., gpu xfx thicc 2 5700 xt

all new

Viktor Bezverkhov, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

Good afternoon! WhatsApp.exe Crash

1. Good afternoon! WhatsApp.exe Crash - Similar Threads - afternoon WhatsApp exe

2. Good afternoon, I have a problem it's in the Details

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good afternoon, I have a problem it's in the Details: Good afternoon, I have a problem. When I played yesterday, my fps dropped sharply to 10 even though it was 120. I thought that you need to restart the laptop, but it didn't help, and then I see that the Logitech driver is no longer supported, but to solve the problem, you...
  3. Good afternoon, I have a problem it's in the Details

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Good afternoon, I have a problem it's in the Details: Good afternoon, I have a problem. When I played yesterday, my fps dropped sharply to 10 even though it was 120. I thought that you need to restart the laptop, but it didn't help, and then I see that the Logitech driver is no longer supported, but to solve the problem, you...
  4. Good afternoon! WhatsApp.exe Crash

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Good afternoon! WhatsApp.exe Crash: I've been having problems with my PC for several weeks. Many blue screens, for various reasons. I've done EVERYTHING it's incredible that there were so many things to correct and it still doesn't work as it should.After finding and repairing the integrity of some corrupted...
  5. Good afternoon! WhatsApp.exe Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good afternoon! WhatsApp.exe Crash: I've been having problems with my PC for several weeks. Many blue screens, for various reasons. I've done EVERYTHING it's incredible that there were so many things to correct and it still doesn't work as it should.After finding and repairing the integrity of some corrupted...
  6. good afternoon, in windows 11 launched googlemit and a demonstration of the paint window....

good afternoon, in windows 11 launched googlemit and a demonstration of the paint window....: good afternoon, in windows 11 launched googlemit and a demonstration of the paint window. screen flickering... tried with different browsers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/good-afternoon-in-windows-11-launched-googlemit/e667257d-6091-435b-b16f-b78af9d3057e
  7. Good Afternoon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good Afternoon: Hello, I hope you're having an amazing day. I have a question about windows 11 installation. I need to do a factory reset on my PC. However I already used my product key for windows 11 home. Will I be able to reuse it? If not, is there anyway my product key can be renewed?...
  8. Good Afternoon

Good Afternoon: Hello, I hope you're having an amazing day. I have a question about windows 11 installation. I need to do a factory reset on my PC. However I already used my product key for windows 11 home. Will I be able to reuse it? If not, is there anyway my product key can be renewed?...
  9. Good afternoon, there are always crashes from applications

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Good afternoon, there are always crashes from applications: Good afternoon, there are always crashes from application Minidumps: This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3DDB60 Bugcheck code: 0xA 0xFFFF8B8A83F0E778, 0x2, 0x1, 0xFFFFF8010FB258DF Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3DDB60...
  10. Good afternoon. Sandbox Windows ...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Good afternoon. Sandbox Windows ...: Recently, an update was released that should fix the error 0x80070002. In the Update Center, I missed it and downloaded the cumulative update under the number KB4515384, which came out after it. In the components the sandbox itself and the virtual machine platform are turned...