Windows 10: Good dvd creator

Discus and support Good dvd creator in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm looking for an app that can create video dvds with maximum 10mb bitrate and supports the 1600kbps audio bitrate (i think is only LPCM). Also a good... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by georgioumarios, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Good dvd creator

I'm looking for an app that can create video dvds with maximum 10mb bitrate and supports the 1600kbps audio bitrate (i think is only LPCM). Also a good video converter
    with the same abilities. Also i want the apps to have the ability for video to be stretched at full screen at either
    4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratio.

:)

georgioumarios, Jan 21, 2017
  2. -=DVD=- Win User

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

So, the Fall Creators Update has been released yesterday, but I haven't even been prompted for the Creators Update yet. My pc is not that old, bought it last summer. I have no idea as to why I'm still running version 1607 or wether it's safe for me to upgrade
    to either one of these newer versions. Will it screw up my drivers if I do? I am running Windows 10 Pro btw.

Any input would be appreciated.

-=DVD=-, Jan 21, 2017
  3. DVD drive is gone after upgrade to Windows 10, code 19

TOSHIBA Recovery Media Creator is uninstalled, Disc Creator is not listed, and the DVD is still gone..

Stig HenningJohansen, Jan 21, 2017
  4. Winuser Win User

Good dvd creator

Winuser, Jan 21, 2017
Thema:

Good dvd creator

1. Good dvd creator - Similar Threads - dvd creator

2. DVD Player NOT recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD Player NOT recognized: I recently built my own custom PC. I have been trying for the longest time to get my DVD's to play and to get the DVD drive to show up. I have verified that my HDMI cord was still good, I even went to the depths of getting a adapter where I can plug in the HDMI cord and It...
  3. DVD Player NOT recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD Player NOT recognized: I recently built my own custom PC. I have been trying for the longest time to get my DVD's to play and to get the DVD drive to show up. I have verified that my HDMI cord was still good, I even went to the depths of getting a adapter where I can plug in the HDMI cord and It...
  4. DVD Player NOT recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. DVD Player NOT reconzied

DVD Player NOT reconzied: I recently, built my own custom PC but for the longest time I have been trying to get my external DVD player to work. I have the DVD player plugged in, hooked in via HDMI cord to my PC. I even got a cable where I plugged it into this adapter and It plugs In VIA USB.Why after...
  6. How do I get CD/DVD Drive to work in apparent conflict with BounceBack back-up sofware in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get CD/DVD Drive to work in apparent conflict with BounceBack back-up sofware in...: I have a Toshiba laptop L755-S5153 and BounceBack v20 installed. When I upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11 the BounceBack copy engine was unable to load. I discovered that there is some sort of conflict with the CD/DVD drive because if I disable the CD/DVD drive,...
  7. How do I get CD/DVD Drive to work in apparent conflict with BounceBack back-up sofware in...

How do I get CD/DVD Drive to work in apparent conflict with BounceBack back-up sofware in...: I have a Toshiba laptop L755-S5153 and BounceBack v20 installed. When I upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11 the BounceBack copy engine was unable to load. I discovered that there is some sort of conflict with the CD/DVD drive because if I disable the CD/DVD drive,...
  8. Any suggestions for free Blu-Ray/DVD apps for Windows 10?

Any suggestions for free Blu-Ray/DVD apps for Windows 10?: I am looking for a free apps to play Blu-Ray/DVD's on Windows 10? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-suggestions-for-free-blu-raydvd-apps-for/ceccf835-4ca5-4435-8d86-567980210594
  9. Recommended DVD creator app - help needed.

Recommended DVD creator app - help needed.: Hi everyone hope this is in the right section? Try as I might, I cannot transfer the content of a USB stick to a DVD. Contents are a photo slideshow (with music) - this is approx 2.7 GB MP4 The end result is... The 'finished' DVD will play on my computer. The disk is...
  10. Lost DVD player after last Creators update

Lost DVD player after last Creators update: Have a Sata DVD player (HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH22NS40 SCSI CdRom Device) that will not recognized cd's/dvd's after successful Fall Creators Update. The DVD is HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH22NS40 SCSI CdRom Device.....working fine prior to update. It is recognized in Windows and Windows...