Windows 10: Good headsets?

Discus and support Good headsets? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I could use some suggestions for an inexpensive headset. I have one now I use for work, and I'd like to keep it that way. I also own a PS3 I'd like it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jayv2251, Mar 12, 2017.

1. jayv2251 Win User

Good headsets?

I could use some suggestions for an inexpensive headset. I have one now I use for work, and I'd like to keep it that way. I also own a PS3 I'd like it to work on as well, wirelessly. Since I'm on a tight budget, I'd like to keep it under $50. I don't expect 7.1 surround or anything fancy, just need to keep the peace when my wife is sleeping and I can't, while I play Borderlands or Need For Speed.

:)

jayv2251, Mar 12, 2017
  2. c_bodine Win User

NO GOOD

i always had faith in windows over apple. even after owning an iPhone, i liked vista on my new pc so i mistakenly bought a new windows phone last week. not only am i disgusted with the apps available (or not available for that matter), but im disgusted
    with the phone itself. its a brand new HTC HD2, and i know its the OS because ive owned an HTC android phone before & its AWESOME. my screen scrambles and freezes just like windows OS does. its also not at all seamless when compared to an android OS. with
    the apps, nothing that isnt a demo isnt at all free. there are NO winapps that are full that doesnt cost any money. even dumb things like a service bell costs a dollar! please! not only did i buy a new iMac and iPhone because of all this, but im pitching my
    ______windows pc and phone. never suggesting anyone buy windows ever again and have finally joined all the people i know that are hard core apple lovers. maybe you should try being a little better windows, youre pathetic, cheap, and disgusting.

c_bodine, Mar 12, 2017
  3. good

What kind of software do you need?

Linley Meslier, Mar 12, 2017
  4. Archie123 Win User

Good headsets?

I have the steel series 9H which i think has just received a massive price drop here in the UK , if thats in your price range id recommend it , although dont use the bundled "amp" and software , its junk

Archie123, Mar 28, 2017
  5. Logitech G430's would probably be worth checking out for your price range.. a friend of mine has a pair and swears they're great.

BrandonR188, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Good headsets?

1. Good headsets? - Similar Threads - headsets

2. How do i enable my audio to come through seperate microphone to my headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i enable my audio to come through seperate microphone to my headset: Im having an issue where im using my sony xm4 as my audio output and a shure m7 microphone as my audio input however, when im playing certain games the audio would sound half as good in quality, i unchecked hands free mode in my device manager but now when im playing games my...
  3. How do i enable my audio to come through seperate microphone to my headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i enable my audio to come through seperate microphone to my headset: Im having an issue where im using my sony xm4 as my audio output and a shure m7 microphone as my audio input however, when im playing certain games the audio would sound half as good in quality, i unchecked hands free mode in my device manager but now when im playing games my...
  4. Windows 11: Bluetooth headset paired and disconnects after 5 seconds. Cannot reconnect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: Bluetooth headset paired and disconnects after 5 seconds. Cannot reconnect.: I am trying to connect my Bose QC35 II bluetooth headset to my Windows 11 PC. I am able to see the device in "Add Device", but after clicking it the device shows "Connected" instead of the regular "Connected, voice, music". After 5 seconds connection, it disconnects. Trying...
  5. Windows 11: Bluetooth headset paired and disconnects after 5 seconds. Cannot reconnect.

Windows 11: Bluetooth headset paired and disconnects after 5 seconds. Cannot reconnect.: I am trying to connect my Bose QC35 II bluetooth headset to my Windows 11 PC. I am able to see the device in "Add Device", but after clicking it the device shows "Connected" instead of the regular "Connected, voice, music". After 5 seconds connection, it disconnects. Trying...
  6. Jabra 3-Jabra Link 380 0boe:24c8 headset microphone has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jabra 3-Jabra Link 380 0boe:24c8 headset microphone has stopped working: I am now using windows 11 and have downloaded the new microsoft teams but suddenly my Jabra 3-Jabra Link 380 0boe:24c8 headset microphone has stopped working. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance....
  7. Jabra 3-Jabra Link 380 0boe:24c8 headset microphone has stopped working

Jabra 3-Jabra Link 380 0boe:24c8 headset microphone has stopped working: I am now using windows 11 and have downloaded the new microsoft teams but suddenly my Jabra 3-Jabra Link 380 0boe:24c8 headset microphone has stopped working. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance....
  8. Headset with mic not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset with mic not working: I have tried to use a headset with a mic and when I plug it in it doesn't read the mic and I've tried everything. I have a dell optiplex 7060 sff with i5-8500 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headset-with-mic-not-working/b1163060-1738-49ba-868e-fac2316ef001
  9. Headset with mic not working

Headset with mic not working: I have tried to use a headset with a mic and when I plug it in it doesn't read the mic and I've tried everything. I have a dell optiplex 7060 sff with i5-8500 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headset-with-mic-not-working/b1163060-1738-49ba-868e-fac2316ef001
  10. New headset microphone ONLY picking up output audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New headset microphone ONLY picking up output audio: I bought a new headset which comes with a microphone Razer Kraken specifically and the output audio is working just fine but the microphone doesn't pick up my voice, and instead it's picking up only output audio.I have tried setting as default device, using the troubleshoot...