Windows 10: Good Laptop for modern games 2015?

Discus and support Good Laptop for modern games 2015? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; im looking to buy a new powerful gaming laptop soon once i sell my current laptop, (primary for gta V) im looking to buy a cyberpowerpc fangbook III... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by xdarkmario, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Good Laptop for modern games 2015?

im looking to buy a new powerful gaming laptop soon once i sell my current laptop, (primary for gta V) im looking to buy a cyberpowerpc fangbook III but having trouble deciding the gpu.

one of them come with a
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M 4GB
    and another comes with
    GeForce GTX 960M

now i know the GeForce GTX 960M is the obvious answer but im not really trying to spend over 850$(my absolute max is 950-1000$)

from what i gather the GeForce GTX 960M is only slightly more better then the GeForce GTX 860M

im wonder what i can get?
    im doing research now...

:)

xdarkmario, Apr 26, 2015
  2. curly7280 Win User

Windows Vista Games

Is it feasable to transfer the games from my old Windows Vista laptop to my just purchased new Windows10 laptop.Help please as the modern apps do not seem as good and the quality poor.

curly7280, Apr 26, 2015
  3. modern combat 4

will there be games like modern combat 4 or nova on Nokia Lumia 630 ?

because in the store there aren't much good games and I think the should be more

EmmanuelEchimina, Apr 26, 2015
  4. WHS
    whs Win User

Good Laptop for modern games 2015?

5. yea, the Lenovo Y50 is my runner up if i dont decide to get my CyberpowerPC laptop.
    only thing is that im trying to move out the ultrabook scene and go with regular sized notebooks

xdarkmario, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Good Laptop for modern games 2015?

1. Good Laptop for modern games 2015? - Similar Threads - Laptop modern games

2. Is this a legit and good laptop?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is this a legit and good laptop?: Hi all, I specifically want a reasonably up to date windows enabled second hand laptop . Windows OS is what I know and is what I trust. I've been offered this laptop on a marketplace platform, for purchase, with the following listed details. From the details given to me by...
  3. Is this a legit and good laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this a legit and good laptop?: Hi all, I specifically want a reasonably up to date windows enabled second hand laptop . Windows OS is what I know and is what I trust. I've been offered this laptop on a marketplace platform, for purchase, with the following listed details. From the details given to me by...
  4. Is this a legit and good laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is my laptop good for gaming while charging?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my laptop good for gaming while charging?: So I have a new Dell laptop that has the AMD ryzen 5 feature with it. I was daring to play games on it like Roblox, Tap titans 2 and so forth. But my battery was draining fast whenever I play a game on it. I was tempting to charge it and play it, but I didn`t want to risk...
  6. Is my laptop good for gaming while charging?

Is my laptop good for gaming while charging?: So I have a new Dell laptop that has the AMD ryzen 5 feature with it. I was daring to play games on it like Roblox, Tap titans 2 and so forth. But my battery was draining fast whenever I play a game on it. I was tempting to charge it and play it, but I didn`t want to risk...
  7. Looking for a good laptop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a good laptop.: I have been searching for a good laptop to use for mainly office products and chrome. I'm looking for something 'future proof' so that I won't need to get a new one for a while. The specs I am looking for are as follows (and are able to be changed but not much): - 15" - 17"...
  8. BSOD hardware failure while playing modern games on Lenovo gaming laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD hardware failure while playing modern games on Lenovo gaming laptop: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad L340 Gaming Laptop that I just got at the last weekend of November this year. The specs should allow it to run modern games, at least on Low to Medium graphics settings. I was able to play The Outer Worlds from start to finish for 30 hours on mostly...
  9. Good torrent program with a modern UI that has a dark theme?

Good torrent program with a modern UI that has a dark theme?: I'm looking for a good torrent program like uTorrent that has a dark theme and modern UI. 124125
  10. Good torrent program with a modern UI that has a dark theme?

in Windows 10 Support
    Good torrent program with a modern UI that has a dark theme?: I'm looking for a good torrent program like uTorrent that has a dark theme and modern UI. 124125