Windows 10: Good news! MagicIso and MagicDisc seems running well on Windows 10!

Discus and support Good news! MagicIso and MagicDisc seems running well on Windows 10! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After an upgrade from Windows 7 or 8 to Windows 10 Home and Professional, it's known MagicDisc doesn't work, even via its reinstallation with MagicIso.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kinoislbv, Sep 19, 2016.

1. kinoislbv Win User

Good news! MagicIso and MagicDisc seems running well on Windows 10!

After an upgrade from Windows 7 or 8 to Windows 10 Home and Professional, it's known MagicDisc doesn't work, even via its reinstallation with MagicIso.

Two weeks ago I cloned audio CD in cue/bin image format with UltraISO Premium.

Today I want to mount that cue/bin image for burning but UltraISO Premium couldn't nor burn it neither make mounted image available for other burners via Windows file explorer.*Sad

As Windows 10 doesn't provide native mounting for cue/bin image, I tried some light utilities able to support virtual drives such as Daemon Tools (works well but with annoying limitation drive number), WinCDemu (doesn't support this cue/bin image), Gizmo (doesn't support this cue/bin image) and Virtual Clone-Drive (doesn't support that cue/bin image).

So I uninstalled them (including MagicIso also) and reinstall MagicIso 5.5 build 0272 and MagicDisc 2.7.106.

I again try to mount that cue/bin image with MagicIso (via MagicDisc of course), I am really astonished to see that is working well for Windows 10 Professional (version 1511 build 10586.859).*Biggrin

For verification I have reinstalled MagicIso and MagicDisc on windows 10 family (version 1511 build 10586.545) notebook, it also worked well.

Perhaps Microsoft has fixed that MagicDisc issue on those Windows 10 builds?

To be sure, can you check if this double installation also allows MagicIso to mount and read several type of disc images (through MagicDisc) on your windows 10 computer?

Thanks for your comments.

:)

kinoislbv, Sep 19, 2016

2. Several BSODs after windows 10 upgrade (solved)

Driver verified and Related to dtsoftbus01.sys Virtual Bus Driver from DT Soft Ltd. This driver is used in Daemmon tools and ALcohol 120. I would remove them and use
    MagicISO Virtual CD/DVD-ROM (MagicDisc) in its place

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Sep 19, 2016
  3. Driver Power state failure asus n551jm

Driver verified and Related to dtsoftbus01.sys Virtual Bus Driver from DT Soft Ltd I would remove it and use

MagicISO Virtual CD/DVD-ROM (MagicDisc) in its place

Using MagicISO to create ISO image files

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Sep 19, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

Hi and welcome to forum.
    Why are you not using Anniversary Issue of W10 (1607) ?

CountMike, Sep 19, 2016
  5. kinoislbv Win User
    I am still watling Windows Update to do that automatically otherwise I will download it and install it manually.

kinoislbv, Sep 19, 2016
  6. kinoislbv Win User
    Thanks MikeCount I manually launch the 1067's upgrade.

kinoislbv, Sep 19, 2016
  7. CountMike New Member
    MS admitted that it may be until late November to update all the machines.

CountMike, Sep 19, 2016
  8. kinoislbv Win User

The update is done, Windows 10 professional x64 (1067 build 14393.17) is now running in my desktop but MagicDisc 2.7.106 doesn't work in spite of its reinstallation (after upgrade) with MagicIso 5.5 build 0272.*Sad

It seems we went back again to the previous matter of MagicDisc with Windows 8.1 (MagicDisc driver mcdbus.inf not signed ) so I apply the related fix of this issue from Online Project Updates: Fix for MagicDisc driver mcdbus.inf not signed .

After applied that fix MagicDisc is also working on Windows 10 professional x64 (1067 build 14393.17). *Biggrin

Perhaps I could avoid that stuff if I follow MagicIso suggestion for downloading MagicDisc but I don't know because I didn't try it.

The important for me is to have MagicIso+MagicDisc (capabilities) running on Windows 10.

kinoislbv, Sep 19, 2016
  9. CountMike New Member
    Well, done. I have been using PowerIso and despite it being over complicated and doing many things I don't need, I never had problem with it.

CountMike, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Good news! MagicIso and MagicDisc seems running well on Windows 10! - Similar Threads - news MagicIso MagicDisc

2. Will windows 10 run well ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will windows 10 run well ?: Hello, I need to know if Windows 10 is gonna be better for performances than Windows 7. Knowing that I need something else if i want to get an OS that will more probably be compatible with games that aren't anymore on Windows 7.Will it at least run Minecraft Java with these...
  3. Will windows 10 run well ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will windows 10 run well ?: Hello, I need to know if Windows 10 is gonna be better for performances than Windows 7. Knowing that I need something else if i want to get an OS that will more probably be compatible with games that aren't anymore on Windows 7.Will it at least run Minecraft Java with these...
  4. Will windows 10 run well ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Good news and bad news

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good news and bad news: Ok, so let's get the bad news out of the way. I should think you all are experiencing this too. Windows 11 is so bad. I downloaded it August '21 and it is slow and ugly. Ok, now for the good news, I am downgrading to Windows 8.1 and edge is all of a sudden downloading the...
  6. Good news and bad news

Good news and bad news: Ok, so let's get the bad news out of the way. I should think you all are experiencing this too. Windows 11 is so bad. I downloaded it August '21 and it is slow and ugly. Ok, now for the good news, I am downgrading to Windows 8.1 and edge is all of a sudden downloading the...
  7. Good News To People Using Windows

Good News To People Using Windows: Hey Guys,I have Good news!Windows 11 will available on Obtober 5!You can count on Windows 10!Windows 10 is still work btw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/good-news-to-people-using-windows/0af2fb43-b2a3-4ff9-9dba-be7c6ecb5fe8
  8. Good news guys!

Good news guys!: Microsoft finally released the 21h1 update in public. I hope you enjoy it : I'm currently downloading the update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/good-news-guys/c9fb8f32-7db3-48b9-abf3-5e3fde397659
  9. windows not running well

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows not running well: I bought a new lap top ( Lenovo Ideapad 330s I7 - 8 G Ram ) and a copy of windows 10 from Microsoft store. The problem is when i install the windows the laptop run smoothly and with no voice for fan at first, after while the fan speed start to become high and the task...
  10. MagicDisc can't run?

MagicDisc can't run?: Howdy guys, windows has hurt my feelings and I'm in need of assistance! So I've got 2 windows 10 computers, my desktop and my laptop. about 8 months ago, I auto upgraded my laptop from 8.1 to 10, just to see how the new OS ran. At the time I had MagicDisc disc image mounting...