Windows 10: Good PC, Games not running

Discus and support Good PC, Games not running in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I just purchased an iBUYPOWER Gaming PC, Model TRACE940 from my local bestbuy. I got it all set up, installed geforce experience as well as the drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by ChrisCaruso, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Good PC, Games not running

I just purchased an iBUYPOWER Gaming PC, Model TRACE940 from my local bestbuy. I got it all set up, installed geforce experience as well as the drivers associated with my graphics card (GTX 1060). The first game I initially installed and played was of course fortnite, which ran smoothly and without any problems (Over 150 FPS). Fortnite is of course not a graphic intensive game, so I wanted to see how well my computer could run games with more intense graphics, so I installed warframe. After...

Good PC, Games not running

ChrisCaruso, Aug 13, 2018

2. pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 13, 2018
  3. Wanting to run old games

Hi Jameson,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to refer the below link and check the compatibility of the game with Windows 10.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/compatibility/CompatCenter/Home

You may also try installing the game in compatibility mode.
    Follow these steps to install the game software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
            ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
            ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to get in touch with the game manufacturer if it’s specific to that particular game.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Aug 13, 2018
  4. Good PC, Games not running

Unable to run a game on Windows 10.

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

- When you say 'ive tried troubleshooting', what are you referring to?

- Did you check in compatibility mode?

I suggest to run the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the game and click on properties.

• Under Compatibility tab, check the option for ‘Run in Compatibility mode’.

• Select Windows 8.1 from the drop down list.

• Click on Apply and then OK.

Please revert with all the necessary information and we will be happy to help you.

Guru Kiran G, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

Good PC, Games not running

1. Good PC, Games not running - Similar Threads - Games running

2. Game crashing when running besides a browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game crashing when running besides a browser: When I run Destiny 2 alongside any browser tested Edge, Opera GX and Firefox both the game and the browser crash. This varies in intensity, sometimes closing only one of them, sometimes both, sometimes it also causes Discord to crash, and sometimes it gives me a blue screen...
  3. Game crashing when running besides a browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game crashing when running besides a browser: When I run Destiny 2 alongside any browser tested Edge, Opera GX and Firefox both the game and the browser crash. This varies in intensity, sometimes closing only one of them, sometimes both, sometimes it also causes Discord to crash, and sometimes it gives me a blue screen...
  4. Game crashing when running besides a browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...: Hi, so I own an Asus TUF F-15 for over 2 years but since from the start of 2023 I'm getting a random disconnect from wifi, my laptop suddenly like in a freeze like state and usually it will end up with BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation. I've tried using an usb wireless adapter to...
  6. Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...: Hi, so I own an Asus TUF F-15 for over 2 years but since from the start of 2023 I'm getting a random disconnect from wifi, my laptop suddenly like in a freeze like state and usually it will end up with BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation. I've tried using an usb wireless adapter to...
  7. Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...

8. i am having an issue when my pc runs for an extended period of time or when im gaming my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am having an issue when my pc runs for an extended period of time or when im gaming my...: I have an amd Ryzen 5500 CPU and amd 6600 GPU, when I'm gaming for about an hour and a half or even if my pc has just been idling for an extended period of time it will start to glitch and freeze, sometimes it will crash completely and others it will go black for a few...
  9. i am having an issue when my pc runs for an extended period of time or when im gaming my...

i am having an issue when my pc runs for an extended period of time or when im gaming my...: I have an amd Ryzen 5500 CPU and amd 6600 GPU, when I'm gaming for about an hour and a half or even if my pc has just been idling for an extended period of time it will start to glitch and freeze, sometimes it will crash completely and others it will go black for a few...
  10. Every game i run ends up crashing and in CS2 it crashes on launch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every game i run ends up crashing and in CS2 it crashes on launch.: I have a MSI Z790Edge, i9-14900K, RTX2070super, 32gbDDR5 6000mhz, WDBLACK SN850X.It started when i would have textures not load in and RDR2 would crash. i figured it was my outdated HDD so i got an M.2. I wiped my whole PC and removed all old drives. now with just the M.2 I...