Windows 10: Goodbye Windows 10

Discus and support Goodbye Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Fed up with failed updates constantly trying to install and going into update loops. Wasting my time. Back to Windows 7. Maybe when MS gets their act... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by roban, Oct 15, 2015.

1. roban Win User

Goodbye Windows 10

Fed up with failed updates constantly trying to install and going into update loops. Wasting my time. Back to Windows 7. Maybe when MS gets their act together I'll go back but for now it's over.

:)

roban, Oct 15, 2015

2. goodbye microsoft, goodbye windows, goodbye pc, i see appple in my future

Hi Alan,

Thank you for replying with the status of the issue.

We appreciate the time and effort you spent to resolve the issue on your own.

Write to us for assistance regarding any Windows related issues, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Oct 15, 2015
  3. goodbye microsoft, goodbye windows, goodbye pc, i see appple in my future

Hello Alan,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with this issue.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• When you say lost Edge and Cortana, do you mean both of the programs are not working?
    • Can't get things back, What do you mean by it?
    • What happens when you try to open these programs?
    • So you receive any error message or code?

Reply with the necessary information to help you troubleshoot the issue. I will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 15, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Goodbye Windows 10

Brink, Oct 16, 2015
  5. roban Win User
    I haver researched this issue for weeks and have tried everything including resetting. No go.

roban, Oct 16, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    Well, enjoy using 7 and I hope that one day you can try 10 again and it works out better for you.
    Take care
    Jeff

BunnyJ, Oct 16, 2015
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Roban,

Did you do a clean install of Windows 10?

A lot of these odd issues in Windows 10 are from upgrading to Windows 10 instead?

Brink, Oct 16, 2015
  8. Sven1458 Win User

Goodbye Windows 10

pardon me for butting in, but the upgrade to win 10 from win 7 worked just fine without any problems. that is why I did a clean install. now I have problems,(see my posts here on this BBS) i'm thinking of going back to the upgrade image I made.
    Sven

Sven1458, Oct 16, 2015
  9. Berton Win User
    I've done 14 Upgrades from Win7 w/SP1 and Win8.1 for myself and some clients, only problem on one of my Notebooks is having to download new Bluetooth drivers.

Berton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Goodbye Windows 10

1. Goodbye Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Goodbye

2. Goodbye Naif Batarfi Goodbye Omnya Bafarat Goodbye Lama Batarfi Goodbye Adult Home Cleaning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Goodbye Naif Batarfi Goodbye Omnya Bafarat Goodbye Lama Batarfi Goodbye Adult Home Cleaning: HP Chromebook Laptop Setup New Laptop 8445 al rabat in open chrome app and type saudia.com type riyadh to new york https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/goodbye-naif-batarfi-goodbye-omnya-bafarat-goodbye/a60a36e7-158b-47e7-9ead-e03bf2bc689a
  3. Goodbye Naif Batarfi Goodbye Omnya Bafarat Goodbye Lama Batarfi Goodbye Adult Home Cleaning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Goodbye Naif Batarfi Goodbye Omnya Bafarat Goodbye Lama Batarfi Goodbye Adult Home Cleaning: HP Chromebook Laptop Setup New Laptop 8445 al rabat in open chrome app and type saudia.com type riyadh to new york https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/goodbye-naif-batarfi-goodbye-omnya-bafarat-goodbye/a60a36e7-158b-47e7-9ead-e03bf2bc689a
  4. Error Welcome Naif Batarfi or Error Goodbye Naif Batarfi and Error Welcome Goodbye All...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Welcome Naif Batarfi or Error Goodbye Naif Batarfi and Error Welcome Goodbye All...: Rfd6r7hitihdrfzr7ijdfsistur https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-welcome-naif-batarfi-or-error-goodbye-naif/20291cd1-d77a-4952-93d8-e37dac8ecd64
  5. Error Welcome Naif Batarfi or Error Goodbye Naif Batarfi and Error Welcome Goodbye All...

Error Welcome Naif Batarfi or Error Goodbye Naif Batarfi and Error Welcome Goodbye All...: Rfd6r7hitihdrfzr7ijdfsistur https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-welcome-naif-batarfi-or-error-goodbye-naif/20291cd1-d77a-4952-93d8-e37dac8ecd64
  6. Say goodbye to Windows' Mail and Calendar app and welcome the new Outlook for Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Say goodbye to Windows' Mail and Calendar app and welcome the new Outlook for Windows: Next year, Microsoft will replace the default Mail and Calendar applications of its Windows operating system with the new Outlook for Windows application. Mail and Calendar were default applications when Microsoft launched Windows 10 in 2015 and they have been essential apps...
  7. Restore point more like infinite BSOD point and say goodbye to SSD at last strike

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore point more like infinite BSOD point and say goodbye to SSD at last strike: My PC’s getting repaired by someone else so this shouldn’t be a problem anymore but I’m still curious why this happened to me multiple times. Basically after I reset my PC I always create a restore point before even updating my windows. Then after I updated all, I deleted my...
  8. Restore point more like infinite BSOD point and say goodbye to SSD at last strike

Restore point more like infinite BSOD point and say goodbye to SSD at last strike: My PC’s getting repaired by someone else so this shouldn’t be a problem anymore but I’m still curious why this happened to me multiple times. Basically after I reset my PC I always create a restore point before even updating my windows. Then after I updated all, I deleted my...
  9. Goodbye Winblows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Goodbye Winblows: Anyone else leaving Windows forever for a better operating system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/goodbye-winblows/0ce396e2-eb93-4de7-b6bb-cef0121be346
  10. Goodbye Winblows

Goodbye Winblows: Anyone else leaving Windows forever for a better operating system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/goodbye-winblows/0ce396e2-eb93-4de7-b6bb-cef0121be346

Users found this page by searching for:

1. goodbye windows 10