Windows 10: Google account for Utube

Discus and support Google account for Utube in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Whilst using the Edge browser and Bing is it possible to open a Google account to sign into Utube? 93093 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Terrysutt, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Terrysutt Win User

Google account for Utube

Whilst using the Edge browser and Bing is it possible to open a Google account
    to sign into Utube?

:)

Terrysutt, Sep 8, 2017

2. account cannot sync always a error arises

I am able to do every thing search google download songs from Nokia music stream utube

AshutoshTiwariYz, Sep 8, 2017
  3. U tube not working in my windows 10

nothing happens when I click on videos on utube. stand still thatsall

No error message except"If your videos are not working please restart your videos"

Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla firefox

steephanputhoor, Sep 8, 2017
  4. Dude Win User

Google account for Utube

Yes, just log in from within the site (Youtube) with your Youtube/Google credentials.

Dude, Sep 9, 2017
  5. Terrysutt Win User
    Thank you for your reply,unfortunately I don`t have any youtube/google credentials I need to set
    up the account.

Terrysutt, Sep 9, 2017
  6. Dude Win User
    Dude, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Google account for Utube

1. Google account for Utube - Similar Threads - Google account Utube

2. No Sound with HTML5 or UTube

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Sound with HTML5 or UTube: Sound works fine with Windows 10 except in an app that is recoding to HTML5. The sound in their old programs works fine, does not work in the HTML5 recodes. The sound no longer works in UTube or news programs....
  3. Unable to access google accounts on Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to access google accounts on Windows 10: I'm having a bit of trouble. Last night I must've downloaded a bad file, because chrome started acting weird. It kept closing by itself without warning, and it was refusing to let me log into any of my accounts or email addresses. I uninstalled/reinstalled it but the problem...
  4. Chrome and Google account questions?

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome and Google account questions?: Hi I'd like to know after installation of Chrome and logging in my Google account (through the website), does it automatically save my details like cache, bookmarks, saved passwords etc to my Google account or do I have to configure anything in the setttings of browsers...
  5. Can not add Google email account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can not add Google email account: error code 0x8000000b when adding Google email account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-add-google-email-account/f3818573-951b-4957-8432-8e6bad6a7b89
  6. Can't Add Google Account to Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Add Google Account to Windows: Initially, I couldn't add my gmail account to Windows Calendar. I've tried the IMAP fix, and used the advanced setup setting, but no luck. Now, I can't add my gmail account to Windows through the settings tab. I'm getting error code 0x8000000b. My system is up to date. I've...
  7. Google drive account connected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google drive account connected: How do i change the google drive my computer files is connected to? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/google-drive-account-connected/7669b199-bc99-4702-bafd-ccb280de7f55
  8. Linking Google account to Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Linking Google account to Windows 10: Currently trying to link my google account to my new Surface pro.. I get an error something went wrong 0x8000000b after putting in my password and allowing Windows access to my account.. Seriously frustrating...
  9. Can't Add Google Account

in Browsers and Email
    Can't Add Google Account: [img] I'm having yet another problem with Windows 10 now. I can't add my Google account to Mail. When I try I get the attached error window. Any ideas how I can fix this? 54119
  10. Windows 10 Google account

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Google account: Hi i have windows 10 build 10130. When i try to set up my google account in mail or peoples app, it says "can't connect to service' . Any help? 7040