Windows 10: Google announces major improvements to Gmail on the web

Discus and support Google announces major improvements to Gmail on the web in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Email is a necessity for most of us. We use it to stay in touch with colleagues and friends, keep up with the latest news, manage to-dos at home or at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Google announces major improvements to Gmail on the web

Source: Stay composed: here's a quick rundown of the new Gmail

See also: With new security and intelligent features, the new Gmail means business

Brink, Apr 24, 2018

2. Great new features!

BUT, what Google should be rather focusing on right now, is a way to protect our kids from the dangerous internet world. They have removed pretty much everything that would help parents protect their kids with google accounts from doing anything foolish on the internet. All this apply to Android and ALL Google services and it's a disappointment. *Sad

Thanks for the update and hope next Google news would be about working parenting options. Microsoft is doing a quite good job at this, although not entirely perfect yet. *Smile

:)

slicendice, Apr 24, 2018
  3. GMail

hi

planning to buy lumia 920 but there is announcement by google about gmail sync not available so how can i access gmail if i purchase lumia 920

Jay2013---01, Apr 24, 2018
  4. Google announces major improvements to Gmail on the web

GMail

I use GMail. Can somebody explain what will happen to GMail on WP8 with recent announcement by Google? Will I be affected? I use the Lumia 920. Thanks!

Jeff

Jefff---01, Apr 24, 2018
Thema:

Google announces major improvements to Gmail on the web

1. Google announces major improvements to Gmail on the web - Similar Threads - Google announces major

2. Google Chrome’s new feature will improve productivity web apps

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome’s new feature will improve productivity web apps: Both Microsoft and Google are working on new features to improve the web apps experience on Windows 10 and other desktop platforms. For those unaware, PWAs or web apps are web pages that can be installed like native apps with support for offline viewing, push notifications,...
  3. can not gmail in web mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can not gmail in web mail: gmail not receiving new messages https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-gmail-in-web-mail/6bb4a621-6293-478b-a325-17ee61321f5a
  4. Google announces Orion Wifi to improve cellular coverage

in Windows 10 News
    Google announces Orion Wifi to improve cellular coverage: When I visit a grocery store or a doctors’ office, I sometimes have weak cellular coverage. I know there might be a public Wi-Fi network that could help, but it’s a pain to figure out which networks are high-quality and available to me. And then...
  5. Gmail account, Google

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Gmail account, Google: Why can't I add my gmail account or any google products. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-account-google/e0a5f53b-939a-49f0-93f3-f07c9a76d242"
  6. Outlook Web and Gmail sync

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Outlook Web and Gmail sync: I use Outlook Live as main hub for email and I have a Gmail folder. It works ok but there are a few glitches. 1) (not very annoying) It seems there's a delay in Outlook from the time I actually receive an email in Gmail's Inbox. My Outlook app on the phone syncs ok, but...
  7. Google Duo for the Web

in Browsers and Email
    Google Duo for the Web: Google Duo now available for the Web... https://duo.google.com/about/ 128790
  8. gmail/google and megalomania

in Browsers and Email
    gmail/google and megalomania: Excellent torre .... just what I needed. My feeling is precisely the same as the final statement from Caller! *Smile
  9. Announcing improvements to Enterprise Mode and Site Discovery

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing improvements to Enterprise Mode and Site Discovery: As we continue to hear feedback from our customers, we are making investments in tools and features that help our customers get to Internet Explorer 11 before the January 12, 2016 support deadline. We encourage all of our customers to stay up-to-date on the latest version and...
  10. Microsoft Announces Major Update for Band 2

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Announces Major Update for Band 2: Microsoft Announces Major Update for Band 2 New Explore tile, universal Health app, and more Microsoft has just announced a major update for the Band 2 smart wristband, including a universal app version of the Health app, plus a new Explore tile that’s just perfect...