Windows 10: Google Apps Mail *SENT* from iPhone doesn't download to Outlook via PO

Discus and support Google Apps Mail *SENT* from iPhone doesn't download to Outlook via PO in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi All, I had my 4 years old iPhone 4S in which I was using my Free Google Apps Email via the OLD exchange Method (yes pat me for using it till all... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by mehargags, Mar 25, 2016.

1. mehargags Win User

Google Apps Mail *SENT* from iPhone doesn't download to Outlook via PO

Hi All,
    I had my 4 years old iPhone 4S in which I was using my Free Google Apps Email via the OLD exchange Method (yes pat me for using it till all this time). Any mail sent via iPhone would also download to Desktop Outlook's Inbox via POP3 and I'd just move it to my sent folder
    I recently upgraded to an iPhone 6S and configured my account as the given option "Google". Everything is fine except that any mail sent from my iphone doesn't get downloaded to Outlook via POP3. Any mail sent via Webmail does get downloaded to Outlook, just the mails sent from iPhone are not downloaded
    I presume somehow iPhone's sent mail is marked read in the webmail and is not considered to be downloaded via POP3. Can you help me fix this please.
    Thanks
    This same thread is also posted on Google forums but couldn't get any productive answer.

:)

mehargags, Mar 25, 2016
  2. VMTech Win User

My iPhone and Myphone

That's not quite accurate, iPhone can and does synch with outlook via iTunes setup. So if the data is in outlook, they can use iTunes to setup the partnership with Outlook and synch the data to the iPhone.

In addition using the yahoo app on the iPhone will work as well, its convoluted, I know, but it does work. You can download the synch program on yahoo site to synch contacts from the computer ( which in turn means synch from windows mobile first). THEN you
    use the app on iPhone (yahoo) to synch that data from Yahoo to the iPhone..

VMTech, Mar 25, 2016
  3. Win10 cal and people apps not playing nicely

Hi there

Yahoo mail (just mail, not contacts or calendar)

Gmail mail, calendar and contacts

It was all working perfectly for the last six months, until roughly the 4th march.

initiating Device

With Invite

Without Invite

Adding invite names

Win10

Gcal

Iphone

Win10

Gcal

Iphone

Win10

Gcal

Iphone

Win10 Calendar App (via PC)

Y

N

N

Y

Y

Y

Y

N

N

Google Calendar (via Chrome on PC)

Y

Y

Y

Y

Y

Y

Iphone 6 (standard Apple Calendar app)

Y

Y

Y

Y

Y

Y

It is saying that when I set up an event from the Win10 cal app (on my pc), then it syncs to all devices. Hurray!

If I set up an event and include an invitation to an email address from my Win10 calendar app (as found in the People app) then it ONLY exists in the Win10 calendar app and DOES NOT sync to the main GCal diary, or onwards to my iphone.

So - there is a sync issue between Win10 Calendar app and Google Calendar when people are invited to the event
    who are also in the People Calendar app.

DarrellFrost, Mar 25, 2016
Thema:

Google Apps Mail *SENT* from iPhone doesn't download to Outlook via PO

1. Google Apps Mail *SENT* from iPhone doesn't download to Outlook via PO - Similar Threads - Google Apps Mail

2. Sent from Mail for Windows??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sent from Mail for Windows??: How do I make my second computes Email setting reflect my that the email: Sent from Mail for Windows??I am not sure what happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sent-from-mail-for-windows/c0af5f89-5aa5-4ce2-b19a-143dd95962ac
  3. confirm receipt of email sent via Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    confirm receipt of email sent via Mail: How do one set feature to confirm an email has been received? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/confirm-receipt-of-email-sent-via-mail/59ef29a8-1560-4603-ac53-12a215fc63d2
  4. confirm receipt of email sent via Mail

confirm receipt of email sent via Mail: How do one set feature to confirm an email has been received? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/confirm-receipt-of-email-sent-via-mail/59ef29a8-1560-4603-ac53-12a215fc63d2
  5. confirm receipt of email sent via Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app: I have just purchased a new laptop windows 11, and used the windows mail app to set up my 2 gmail accounts. I have an issue however that when i send a mail, it is sent and received without issue, however the sent email does not save into the sent folder.I have logged into the...
  7. Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app

Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app: I have just purchased a new laptop windows 11, and used the windows mail app to set up my 2 gmail accounts. I have an issue however that when i send a mail, it is sent and received without issue, however the sent email does not save into the sent folder.I have logged into the...
  8. photos are accessible to recipient. Sent from windows 10 via outlook.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    photos are accessible to recipient. Sent from windows 10 via outlook.: I am having same problem as many sending a photo. When I send a photo from windows 10 via outlook a tab is always in upper left "view all photos" by recipient. A breach of my privacy and I cannot send a photo as such How can I fix this?...
  9. Download pics from iPhone via USB

in Windows 10 Support
    Download pics from iPhone via USB: For whatever reason I cant download pics/vids from my iPhone. I have had this computer for quite some time and have just recently upgraded to W10. I cant download pics from my iPhone. I have found a dozen tutorials on this both on the web and on this site to no avail. I...
  10. Outlook 2016 doesn't show sent mail in sent mail folder

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 doesn't show sent mail in sent mail folder: Hi there I have 2 Windows VM's testing different releases of OFFICE (one with Office 2010 and the other with Office 2016 installed) Basic edition of Windows is identical -- the same VM "cloned" and on 1 I installed office 2010 (plus service packs) and on the other I...