Windows 10: Google auto sign-in

Discus and support Google auto sign-in in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; W7, Google not Chrome, Firefox on a p.c. I do apologise again for asking such a simple question, but how can I enable auto sign-in on my pc when I want... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by convul, Aug 30, 2018.

1. convul Win User

Google auto sign-in

W7, Google not Chrome, Firefox on a p.c.
    I do apologise again for asking such a simple question, but how can I enable auto sign-in on my pc when I want to read my Google emails?
    I have this useful setting on my W10 pc - someone must have done it for me a year or two ago and It is so useful that I want to have it on my old W7 pc.
    There are lots of seeming answers on the internet but I spend a lot of time just going round and round, making notes of my actions and then scribbling them out and trying another line of advice. They promise, but they lead me into a dark forest of confusion.
    The screens I see are not the ones that are described to me.
    This is a very elementary question and I hope that one day, probably after I have left this earth, there will be a button to press which will just do it.
    I would be very grateful for any idiot-level answers.

:)

convul, Aug 30, 2018
  2. convul Win User

Google sign-in

Re signing in to this forum: the Remember Me tick (check?) ready waiting for me when I sign in, but it doesn't auto sign in now. So when I sign in there is a Remember Me tick in the box but it doesn't remember me. Perhaps that is how it should be, if it doesn't auto sign in?
    I re-tried the Firefox < about*Tonguereferences etc > suggestion and there are no ticks in the 'Remember Log-ins for Sites' box.
    I wasn't born for this excitement.

convul, Aug 30, 2018
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Aug 30, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

Google auto sign-in

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 30, 2018
Thema:

Google auto sign-in

1. Google auto sign-in - Similar Threads - Google auto sign

2. "Sign in with Google" prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Sign in with Google" prompt: "Sign in with Google" prompt is turned OFF but it is still popping up on every website. I have no linked accounts. Does anyone know how to end this annoying pop up. I am using latest firefox and duckduck go. * Moved from Community Center...
  3. "Sign in with Google" prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Sign in with Google" prompt: "Sign in with Google" prompt is turned OFF but it is still popping up on every website. I have no linked accounts. Does anyone know how to end this annoying pop up. I am using latest firefox and duckduck go. * Moved from Community Center...
  4. Auto sign in problem.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Auto sign in problem.: Not really sure if that's the problem but since I installed KeePass, at Windows start > Sign in that's set to automatically sign in to only (Microsoft/hotamail account) it says wrong password. When I enter it, it signs in with no problem. Since then, I uninstalled KeePass,...
  5. Signing into Google in Firefox

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Signing into Google in Firefox: I'm currently on Windows 10. When I sign into Google in Firefox, close the Firefox application and open it up again it doesn't remember that I signed into Google. How do I set Firefox so that I stay signed into Google. submitted by /u/Maximus34672 [link] [comments]...
  6. Google+Auto backup

Google+Auto backup: Each time I boot up,I get an invitation from Google+ backup to backup my photos.I follow the instructions for email address and password and click submit.I then get an alarm sound with a box that says"ERROR failed to access account information"Then I get an email alert from...
  7. Google auto sign-in

in Windows 10 Support
    Google auto sign-in: W7, Google not Chrome, Firefox on a p.c. I do apologise again for asking such a simple question, but how can I enable auto sign-in on my pc when I want to read my Google emails? I have this useful setting on my W10 pc - someone must have done it for me a year or two ago and...
  8. Google Toolbar not auto filling in IE11

in Browsers and Email
    Google Toolbar not auto filling in IE11: Google Toolbar not auto filling in IE12. Don't know what is wrong as I have it set to auto fill! 67341
  9. Google sign-in

in Browsers and Email
    Google sign-in: New pc, W10. I am sorry to be asking another simple question, but I am being led round and round in a tight circle by Google. After starting the pc I have always had to sign in to my Google email accounts with my address and password, which is the way I prefer it. This pc...
  10. Sign in Google Drive

Sign in Google Drive: I signed in successfully in Windows 7, but 10 somehow evades me & goes to my browser Firefox. I don't know what to do. 23672