Windows 10: Google Calendar

Discus and support Google Calendar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use Google calendar, with Firefox, W10. The calendar window has just changed to 3/4 of screen. there is no maximise button, and it is not possible to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by john3650, Jan 2, 2016.

1. john3650 Win User

Google Calendar

I use Google calendar, with Firefox, W10. The calendar window has just changed to 3/4 of screen. there is no maximise button, and it is not possible to drag the corner or sides out.

Can anyone please tell me how to get it as a full screen window again?

Thank you

:)

john3650, Jan 2, 2016

2. google calendar events synced to my phone don't show on my hotmail calendar

I synced my google calendar with the windows live calendar on my phone.

when i enter events on my phone calendar they show up in my hotmail/live calendar but not on my google calendar.

also the google calendar info on my phone does not show up on my hotmail/live calendar.

i've tried sharing but google's invite emails don't go out and hotmail invites don't work on google calendar.

bobdowling, Jan 2, 2016
  3. AndBr1 Win User
    how can I sync completely Google calendar with Calendar App on the Surface pro 2017?

the Google calendar does not sync completely with the Calendar app on the Surface Pro 2017: not all the events added directly on Google calendar pop up on the Calendar and mainly those which were originated in other calendars and imported on Google calendar

AndBr1, Jan 2, 2016
Thema:

Google Calendar

1. Google Calendar - Similar Threads - Google Calendar

2. windows security / sign in - google calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows security / sign in - google calendar: I keep getting this prompt.anyway to resolve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-sign-in-google-calendar/f2561895-27c1-4a90-a755-711cc866bfe3
  3. windows security / sign in - google calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows security / sign in - google calendar: I keep getting this prompt.anyway to resolve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-sign-in-google-calendar/f2561895-27c1-4a90-a755-711cc866bfe3
  4. I get this error when trying to add a google account to Calendar app

in Windows 10 Customization
    I get this error when trying to add a google account to Calendar app: Hi EveryoneWhen I try to add a Google account to the Mail and Calendar app on my win10 PC I get this pop-up:I have already tried to:Reser the Mail and Calendar appUninstall and reinstall the appCheck if there are any updates for Win10 and the appAdd the account from...
  5. I get this error when trying to add a google account to Calendar app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get this error when trying to add a google account to Calendar app: Hi EveryoneWhen I try to add a Google account to the Mail and Calendar app on my win10 PC I get this pop-up:I have already tried to:Reser the Mail and Calendar appUninstall and reinstall the appCheck if there are any updates for Win10 and the appAdd the account from...
  6. I get this error when trying to add a google account to Calendar app

7. How to synch windows 10 calendar with google calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to synch windows 10 calendar with google calendar: Hello,My Windows 10 Calendar no longer syncs with my Google Calendar.I only use the Windows calendar when I receive a meeting invitation in a format that doesn't automatically appear in my Google Calendar.Google is the only calendar I want to use.How can I get my Windows 10...
  8. Microsoft Outlook will sync from Google Calendar but silently removes any appointment or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Outlook will sync from Google Calendar but silently removes any appointment or...: HelloI have my Google calendar added as an Internet Calendar in Outlook 365 via the secret link.Entries flow correctly from Google to Outlook 365, but any appointment I add in Outlook not only does not sync to Google, but vanishes altogether, silently, shortly afterwards. I...
  9. Microsoft Outlook will sync from Google Calendar but silently removes any appointment or...

Microsoft Outlook will sync from Google Calendar but silently removes any appointment or...: HelloI have my Google calendar added as an Internet Calendar in Outlook 365 via the secret link.Entries flow correctly from Google to Outlook 365, but any appointment I add in Outlook not only does not sync to Google, but vanishes altogether, silently, shortly afterwards. I...
  10. Calendar is opening now but can't add Google account

Calendar is opening now but can't add Google account: The past few days my Calendar app wouldn't open. Now that bug has been fixed, and it's opening again. However, it dumped all my synced accounts. When I try to add my Google account, I get the following message:*******Something went wrong We're sorry, but we weren't able to do...